2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Hatethefakeones wrote:First of all. What makes you think that my picture is my face lol when in my profile O have the ugly face of Vanessa as fun. Second, I erased the pictures and names of people as a rule of the forum right? I find it offensive to be confused by that creature . I am thousand times better lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I dont think shes saying you're V. Shes saying you posted the comment on Vs video then screenshotted it and posted it here pretending it was a random comment you saw lol
Your pic and the pic on the comment look similar
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Jeybee27 wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:First of all. What makes you think that my picture is my face lol when in my profile O have the ugly face of Vanessa as fun. Second, I erased the pictures and names of people as a rule of the forum right? I find it offensive to be confused by that creature . I am thousand times better lol

I dont think shes saying you're V. Shes saying you posted the comment on Vs video then screenshotted it and posted it here pretending it was a random comment you saw lol
Your pic and the pic on the comment look similar
Yeah no

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why does she continue to copy kkandbabyj with the hollaback girl shit
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

flightlessbird wrote:Why does she continue to copy kkandbabyj with the hollaback girl shit
I dk but in this latest little clip with Charlie where ahe did it.....it didn't even work, didn't line up....like, it looked stupid and there was no point to her doing that. Not to mention she JUST used that in a recent previous video with Lily....AND not to mention she fucking stole the idea!!!!
She is so stupid. Such a wannabe. Like, its not even funny anymore....move on to something else. Go still a different idea bc the Hollaback girl edit is played out.
And so are you, Vanessa!!! You look like shit!!! Fix yourself or stop posting your ugly crack headed self all over social media!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh god. She’s getting a tattoo today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

the holllaback girl thing was so dumb.. it didnt work at all, not even close. shes such a desperate, embarrassing, wanna be
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone else annoyed by the fact that she dirtied the trunk then laid that trunk protector down without cleaning the lint and shit? Like.. cool now it’ll just sit there stuck under that mat that you bought specifically to prevent that shit. Lazy shit
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg triple post but did she not even tell lily about the tooth fairy cause she swallowed her tooth last time? What a lazy cunt. Also, she used complicating again instead of complicated
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she asked her viewers to be patient cause she’s filming but not editing like she should with David being around.. but this is the most she’s uploaded in weeks. She’s either dumb, thinks her viewers are dumb, or she’s living in la la Vanessa land where she actually does her job
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

chelsieross7 wrote:So she asked her viewers to be patient cause she’s filming but not editing like she should with David being around.. but this is the most she’s uploaded in weeks. She’s either dumb, thinks her viewers are dumb, or she’s living in la la Vanessa land where she actually does her job
I’ll take all of the above for $300 Alex.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

chelsieross7 wrote:So she asked her viewers to be patient cause she’s filming but not editing like she should with David being around.. but this is the most she’s uploaded in weeks. She’s either dumb, thinks her viewers are dumb, or she’s living in la la Vanessa land where she actually does her job
Well seeing as a good portion of her viewers think shes a good mother and currently looks happy and healthy... her viewers are very fucking dumb.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

1. Why isn’t she wearing socks at the climbing gym? Those shoes must smell like death.

2. Is that seat cover safe to use under car seats? It too loose.

3. Why are they always in the bedroom? Every time she filmed they were in the bedroom.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

When she edits surly she would look at her eyebrows and think "wow i look like shit i need my eyebrows done" and do something about it... but she uploads video after video of Awful eyebrows and doesnt seem to be self conscious at all about it. HOW?!?!?!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
wendigo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wendigo »

This is sort of OT, but I was at Marshall’s the other day and in their big mug display they had a ton of Rae Dunn stuff for like five or six bucks a pop. Maybe that’s where Vanessa and Brit are going all their RD stuff? Or more likely they’re paying full price for the looks

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

chelsieross7 wrote:Omg triple post but did she not even tell lily about the tooth fairy cause she swallowed her tooth last time? What a lazy c*nt. Also, she used complicating again instead of complicated
Why did she make it seem like Lily intentionally "ate" her tooth? :?
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

flightlessbird wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Omg triple post but did she not even tell lily about the tooth fairy cause she swallowed her tooth last time? What a lazy c*nt. Also, she used complicating again instead of complicated
Why did she make it seem like Lily intentionally "ate" her tooth? :?
Bc she's a stupid FUCK

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

wendigo wrote:This is sort of OT, but I was at Marshall’s the other day and in their big mug display they had a ton of Rae Dunn stuff for like five or six bucks a pop. Maybe that’s where Vanessa and Brit are going all their RD stuff? Or more likely they’re paying full price for the looks Image

I'm pretty sure that's where she gets them. I remember a vlog of her going into Home Goods (same owner as Marshalls) to look for them specifically.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

I know I'm beating a dead horse but holy shit she looks terrible! I get she wanted to lose weight but at what cost?
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Why are 3 adults going to Charlie's Dr appointment? especially KC?? And her brows are like two fighting black caterpillars!!
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

One more thing, is it just me or does KC have jealousy face? In the video where David came home, when she was sitting on the couch in the background and then in the video of Charlie going to the Dr, in the waiting room.

Return to “2011teenagemom”