GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by CherryBaby »

donitsandsodas wrote:
DollarStoreShampoo wrote:Yeah, when I look at people who lie on the couch all day and have a nanny, all I think is “get out of the rat race, man. Enjoy life for a change!”
This made me snort in laughter!! Good job!! Why are you so pretty??!!
I agree; this really cracked me up. It kind of sums up everything that needs to be said about this pompous ass that we all know and loathe.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They plan to write a biography one day

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

You know he probably unleashed hell on "The Ashes" (babysitter and nanny) for not keeping those brats quiet while he chatted with his friends.

Oh and Tyson, if you're going to post every minute of your life on social media you should probably be more careful not to wear the same outfit multiple days in a row. That black shirt is so dirty by now it could probably grow legs and walk right off you.

And how do the girls "deserve" a lunch out? Thet eat out every day of their lives so they have no concept of it being special or a reward in any way. Just call it what it is- YOU wanted olive garden so you're getting olive garden. And you can't call it "quality family time" if the nanny is tagging along. Sorry, try engaging your kids without any help.
Trail3rTrashGard3rs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trail3rTrashGard3rs »

The look on Branden's face says it all. He hates Dumbo he can't stand him. And we all know that dumbo is super jealous of Brandon he is everything dumbo wants to be but never will be. Ohhh Dumbo a real MAN you will never be. You are not even close.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trail3rTrashGard3rs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trail3rTrashGard3rs »

Ohhh Trashley look at yourself everytime you see Brandon Bingham you turn into someone so extra. You can't take your eyes off him. Giggling all the time a staring at him. We think you have a huge crush on him. You have nothing at all to do with that fat ugly thing you married whenever Brandon is around. Every picture you are staring at Brandon adoringly. You would dump fat boy in a heartbeat if Bradon would have you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

On QTK IG, a$$ley is having a stock sale. She has a ridiculous amount of stuff!! Just holy hell.... and apparently distributors are not allowed to buy from her. How would she even know if one did?! So dumb.
And that whole big office, but stuff is in bags inside of boxes. Why is she not creating displays & having open houses? Or having in-home parties for clients? Is that not allowed with this MLM? Oh right... because Amanduh hasn’t done it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

Trail3rTrashGard3rs wrote:Ohhh Trashley look at yourself everytime you see Brandon Bingham you turn into someone so extra. You can't take your eyes off him. Giggling all the time a staring at him. We think you have a huge crush on him. You have nothing at all to do with that fat ugly thing you married whenever Brandon is around. Every picture you are staring at Brandon adoringly. You would dump fat boy in a heartbeat if Bradon would have you.
this pic looks like ass and brandon are married and tyasson as a huge crush on ass and is just trying to stay relevant in her eyes

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I don't get it. There is no way they are friends with Dumb and Dumber for the views. I cannot believe that. So they either must like them\equally slimy as they are or they're worried about something like Dumb and Dumber trash talking them\black balling them within the Utah vlogging community or with the Morman community.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Cavmom20 wrote:You know he probably unleashed hell on "The Ashes" (babysitter and nanny) for not keeping those brats quiet while he chatted with his friends.

Oh and Tyson, if you're going to post every minute of your life on social media you should probably be more careful not to wear the same outfit multiple days in a row. That black shirt is so dirty by now it could probably grow legs and walk right off you.

And how do the girls "deserve" a lunch out? Thet eat out every day of their lives so they have no concept of it being special or a reward in any way. Just call it what it is- YOU wanted olive garden so you're getting olive garden. And you can't call it "quality family time" if the nanny is tagging along. Sorry, try engaging your kids without any help.
Why can't they eat a PB & j for lunch like most kids. HAve they ever had one? Or grilled cheese? Olive Garden ior Hibachi won't deliver when they go to school.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do they ever go out to somewhere other than Costco without back up?
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Trail3rTrashGard3rs wrote:Ohhh Trashley look at yourself everytime you see Brandon Bingham you turn into someone so extra. You can't take your eyes off him. Giggling all the time a staring at him. We think you have a huge crush on him. You have nothing at all to do with that fat ugly thing you married whenever Brandon is around. Every picture you are staring at Brandon adoringly. You would dump fat boy in a heartbeat if Bradon would have you.
FatAss thinks, "I stole her fair and square when she was thirteen--She is mine for life." His disgusting fat hands holding on to her for dear life.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Byson is always grabbing her when Branden is around, establishing ownership.
The way she is gazing at Branden-- she so wishes Mindy wasn't between them!
And that screenshot of the Perv and Branden feeding each other is so gross. Porky really has no neck, hasn't he?

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

went to walmart for a gift and “had to” get toys for the girls. of course ass didn’t ask them what colour they wanted, it had to be “peeeeenk”!!!!

rays going to pick up soda for sick grandma with strep. most people can’t even drink water with strep, let alone soda! “we did our part” lol tyass, get them an actual remedy and then say you did your part

wow. birthday gifts are sad. mismatched gift and bag size and no card or tissue paper. when i was young, parents told kids, the card is the most important thing. guess not with these cash cows

“the girls like what they like and want their friends to like it too” anything wrong with this? because i see a lot wrong with it. teach your children to have others in their hearts

cute little reese can smile but gurlz have glazed expressions

these kids should understand how to play this mitt game. i think it’s for young kids. and they should know how to throw a ball. ofc ass freaks when indie does it properly. great. your kid can catch something one foot away with a sticky thing without moving

date night was just painful. brandon asks to lick the plate (i think and hope as a joke). ass says she’s okay with that. we know because the girls have no manners. ass’ laugh during the “prank” is so obnoxious and loud

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Does he have them in the truck with no fucking car seats in today’s Facebook post?! Indie looks to be easily walking across the backseat and not crawling over car seats. Seriously they are fucking idiots with no regard for the safety of their kids at all. No the vehicle wasn’t in motion but I highly doubt either of the lazy fucks will take the time to switch out car seats either. I can’t tell if it’s the truck or suburban but it seems smaller in the backseat so I think it’s the truck.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 402738.jpg[/img]
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

just because i’m extremely bored i looked up the provo library (just assuming they went there idk) and the story time is for 1-2 year olds

utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:just because i’m extremely bored i looked up the provo library (just assuming they went there idk) and the story time is for 1-2 year olds

I guess I’m as bored as you. Lol but it was the Highland Library they went to.. That’s the town they live in.... One thing that make me sick with her and Branden is the full frontal hug she gives him when they leave! I couldn’t imagine pushing my body into my “friends” husband! Sicking!! (By the way my first comment) I’m so happy I found people who feel the same as I do!

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Ebbies turn wrote:Does he have them in the truck with no fucking car seats in today’s Facebook post?! Indie looks to be easily walking across the backseat and not crawling over car seats. Seriously they are fucking idiots with no regard for the safety of their kids at all. No the vehicle wasn’t in motion but I highly doubt either of the lazy fucks will take the time to switch out car seats either. I can’t tell if it’s the truck or suburban but it seems smaller in the backseat so I think it’s the truck.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 402738.jpg[/img]
That’s the truck. The other SUV has tan leather seats. He has no regard for safety.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are so touchy-feely for friends.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Wgchick22 wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:Does he have them in the truck with no fucking car seats in today’s Facebook post?! Indie looks to be easily walking across the backseat and not crawling over car seats. Seriously they are fucking idiots with no regard for the safety of their kids at all. No the vehicle wasn’t in motion but I highly doubt either of the lazy fucks will take the time to switch out car seats either. I can’t tell if it’s the truck or suburban but it seems smaller in the backseat so I think it’s the truck.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 402738.jpg[/img]
That’s the truck. The other SUV has tan leather seats. He has no regard for safety.

I thought it was and then I second guessed myself giving them the benefit of the doubt that they were not that stupid.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”