Bollie Brand

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

I watch a tiny channel called Baby Bailey Mama Drama and they just started their own t shirt company. It’s crazy to see how much better they are at running a business than these much bigger youtubers!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

LucyDiamond wrote:I watch a tiny channel called Baby Bailey Mama Drama and they just started their own t shirt company. It’s crazy to see how much better they are at running a business than these much bigger youtubers!
Dr. Matt has 3 very successful youtube channels and also a vet clinic. They started a t shirt company for themselves last year and when it began, they just did it from home with limited stock. The more successful it became, they expanded till where they now have a warehouse and are starting to screen print for other youtubers. That's how you do a business! He also knows how to treat his customers, unlike Bonnie and Ellie!!!
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Scar2016 wrote:
f4k_oyevey wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:On Ellie’s video today she showed one of the next items they are designing.....night gown. With pockets....
LOL, fugly is a perfect description. What would Ellie put in said pockets? Will I regret asking this?
Her nose pickings and dingleberries, mixed in with her loose snacks of cheetos and red vines to eat later in bed :barf:
Jereds balls lol
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

It’s weird how involved they are with Albion fit when they have their own company to promote. It would have been a lot smarter to work with them to create a line of clothes sold in their stores under the Albion brand.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:It’s weird how involved they are with Albion fit when they have their own company to promote. It would have been a lot smarter to work with them to create a line of clothes sold in their stores under the Albion brand.
Especially when they were going on about how other brands were bad...Doesn't that include Albion Fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:It’s weird how involved they are with Albion fit when they have their own company to promote. It would have been a lot smarter to work with them to create a line of clothes sold in their stores under the Albion brand.
Especially when they were going on about how other brands were bad...Doesn't that include Albion Fit?

I can't believe Albion is so dumb to still work with them. I pointed this out to them on twitter and all they said was we love Bonnie blah blah and then Bonnie chimed in saying I love their clothes etc can't post a pic because they blocked me lol! obviously they feel threatened that I am spending the truth. Also they don't care about Albion probably using them to get subscribers, customers, business advice and of course the free trip and free stuff. Too bad Albion is so gullible
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Looks like they work with lots of vloggers.
Liz Findlay-owner has the same name as another, well respected New Zealand fashion designer.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Now that I clicked on a Bollie advertisement, I'm getting their ad's popping up constantly. click click click click........... ;) ;) ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Now that I clicked on a Bollie advertisement, I'm getting their ad's popping up constantly. click click click click........... ;) ;) ;)
LOL-- they can go broke quickly paying for those pay per click ads! I got sucked into an online MLM kinda thing, a long time ago, and my first AdWords bill floored me.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Are they that desperate for reviews they have to post Jennifer's "review" of the crap acrylic case?
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bollie numbers update. Sorry for the split picture I am working with a program I’m not used to. Enjoy the numbers :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just to bring up total sales since April 8th

2 plastic cases
3 blue phone cases
17 robes
4 ugly dresses
63 work out bras ( on sale)
67 leggings (on sale)
2 floral phone cases

I’m going to guess if they have not yet they will be moving the warehouse to one of their basements. The going rate in Logan for most office space is about 1 dollar a square foot. There is no way they have hired anyone to do orders. We have seen all four of them go to fill orders and to pump out 100 orders would take no time at all. (Remember the sale was leggings and bras in a group sale so between the both I will sale 60 customers)
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Dramatic princess wrote:Just to bring up total sales since April 8th

2 plastic cases
3 blue phone cases
17 robes
4 ugly dresses
67 leggings (on sale)
2 floral phone cases

I’m going to guess if they have not yet they will be moving the warehouse to one of their basements. The going rate in Logan for most office space is about 1 dollar a square foot. There is no way they have hired anyone to do orders. We have seen all four of them go to fill orders and to pump out 100 orders would take no time at all. (Remember the sale was leggings and bras in a group sale so between the both I will sale 60 customers)
Thanks so much for this. It is amazing! I can’t believe that even in a sale they can’t move much stock! I follow lots of small children’s clothing boutiques on Instagram where all of their items are handmade and everytime they have sales they SELL OUT in minutes! That’s hundreds of orders. Even just standard monthly restocks are gone within a couple of days. Not to mention that these business owners are starting from nowhere, without a 1 million subscriber YouTube channel Image
I think Bonnie and Ellie have bitten off a lot more than they can chew and I love watching this unfold.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Dramatic princess wrote:Just to bring up total sales since April 8th

2 plastic cases
3 blue phone cases
17 robes
4 ugly dresses
67 leggings (on sale)
2 floral phone cases

Calling it now! Sale on plastic cases will be next. On sale for only $99.99
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

I find it weird that Ellie is the only one who has discussed the new pjs for bollie...maybe Bonnie is gonna be looking to back out..since the cookbook problem I’d wanna back out too....normally I love to see people do well for themselves....I almost feel guilty for saying I love watching this shit show unravel

I heard a pretty juicy rumour about butter, but I decided I didn’t wanna spread it.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Wowwww those are terrible numbers. I guess they have fewer adoring fans, who are also adults that are willing to splurge on unknown-quality, bougie-priced clothing items, than they had previously realized.

Honestly, when I saw the prices on the polyester dress and the rest of the disaster, I thought to myself that maybe I was wrong. About everything. Maybe their audience wasn't as heavily skewed toward the child demographic as I had previously thought. Maybe average people are generally willing to spend much more on rando, unneeded clothing than I had thought. Maybe Bonnie and Ellie were smarter than I had thought, and maybe they were more closely tapped in to their audience than I had given them credit for. In other words, maybe they had reason to believe this "collection" would sell, and maybe I was just a cheap-o, uninformed hater.

Under normal circumstances... If the clothes were actually great and if they were well-priced... Wouldn't their initial orders have translated to a certain amount of buzz?

I wonder what Jared & Joel really thought about this venture, all along. Were they convinced that it was totes normal for women to spend a lot on low-quality clothing? (Probably) Did they agree with their wives that this was the best possible investment of their savings? And how much did this actually cost them? This and more, I would like to know.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

I actually think if they had been more transparent, and more open with the customers. The fact stuff was made in China wouldn’t of been a huge deal. I know tons of stuff is made in China. They could. Of marketed themselves so much better. They could of addressed issues so much better. They could of handled complaints so much better. We all know those plastic and yes I say plastic because arcrylic is a form of plastic that has no color. If those containers were actually sold at a reasonable price and I’ll even go out on a limb and say 20 bucks would get them more sales. If I went to target or Walmart those little drawers are over 10 bucks but under 20. But that item being on the top of the list at 114 bucks...well that is just them shooting themselves right in the foot. Then not handling other issues properly..continue shooting...what they don’t realize is the people who actually love them and want to support them are turning away because they feel taken advantage of. I seriously doubt the cookbook will fly either just because of how bollie was handled. And let’s not forget a lot of people were upset how Bonnie wasn’t in the cookbook.
Ps I haven’t bought a cook book in years, I’ve used my own family recipes, recipes from friends and the good ol internet.
In ten years when you tube has failed them and they are back to Walmart makeup and target clothes I’d love to knock on their doors just to say....,haha. Lol ok I wouldn’t but, it’s a funny thought
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Quick question... how do you guys know the numbers of what they have in stock??
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Quick question... how do you guys know the numbers of what they have in stock??
If you go in and “order “ more than what they have. It tells you :).
If you look back on the posts here I attempted to order 1600 ugly plastic cases, you go to check out and it says. Sorry and states the number that’s left.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Dramatic princess wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Quick question... how do you guys know the numbers of what they have in stock??
If you go in and “order “ more than what they have. It tells you :).
If you look back on the posts here I attempted to order 1600 ugly plastic cases, you go to check out and it says. Sorry and states the number that’s left.
Ahhhh.. got ya.. thank you!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”