E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

littlebaby wrote:This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

I don’t know why but that whole vlog just made me weirdly angry.

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Sorry double post
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pency »

Jared is so desperate to remain relevant in the vlogging world now that Queen Ellie won’t let him release daily vlogs, that he will try anything. Burying a pizza box? He’s such a try-hard. Meanwhile Ellie is just waiting for that cookbook money to roll in. Don’t hold your breath, Ellie.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Pency wrote:Jared is so desperate to remain relevant in the vlogging world now that Queen Ellie won’t let him release daily vlogs, that he will try anything. Burying a pizza box? He’s such a try-hard. Meanwhile Ellie is just waiting for that cookbook money to roll in. Don’t hold your breath, Ellie.

Don't forget Jared playing video games on Twitch all the time now. Maybe he is trying to make up for the lack of income now that Ellie wont let them daily vlog and also become the "next big thing" by playing online video games and having random people watch him. Anything to try to extend that "15 min. of fame".
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

He must be getting desperate - he knows all he's got is to go back to Verizon or AT&T or wherever he worked before. Cell phone sales is alright money, but not Restoration Hardware couches, Anthropologie kimonos and $1,000 christmas tree money.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Should have buried a crepe maker

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Oh man- that "acting" scene was hard to watch. I was cringing the entire time. I am embarrassed for him
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

And again with the fake set ups in today's vlog. Can't actually PLAY with your kid, instead you've got to set up a bunch of "fake" play time shots for your #viewer$
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

PinkMoscato wrote:
littlebaby wrote:This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.

I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

He still wears his garments, you can see it under his shirt in today's vlogs. However, I am more surprised, he acted out a scene from Risky Business, and R rated movie. LDS are not supposed to watch R rated movies. Would not be surprised if his Bishop were to question him about this. of course we will never know.
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

Oh my goodness in today’s video when Jared tells Calvin “You beat me again!” And Calvin gets really sad and scared and says “I’m sorry”

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

callie73 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote:

He still wears his garments, you can see it under his shirt in today's vlogs. However, I am more surprised, he acted out a scene from Risky Business, and R rated movie. LDS are not supposed to watch R rated movies. Would not be surprised if his Bishop were to question him about this. of course we will never know.
Risky Business isn't just R rated. It's about a teenager operating a whorehouse for a night. Very much against not only LDS values, but the "wholesome, happy family" that Jared tries to project.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lindsallday wrote:Oh my goodness in today’s video when Jared tells Calvin “You beat me again!” And Calvin gets really sad and scared and says “I’m sorry” Image

Whats the timestamp? I cant sit through a whole vlog lol
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Is it just my or do the boys seem happier without Ellie around? Even little Calvin seems to smile and attempt to talk a little more, he was even doing a little dance at the trampoline park.

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

callie73 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote:

I certainly hope they question him for it. I swear they take every opportunity to show off their bodies. So much for modesty.
I’ve never heard of Risky Business but you’re right- that R rating makes the whole thing worse.

To clarify- I don’t personally subscribe to the LDS faith or it’s rules, but if they choose to do so, and particularly if part of their “branding” is this ideology, then I certainly expect them to go along with it- and not just when convenient.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PinkMoscato wrote:
callie73 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote: I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

I certainly hope they question him for it. I swear they take every opportunity to show off their bodies. So much for modesty.
I’ve never heard of Risky Business but you’re right- that R rating makes the whole thing worse.

To clarify- I don’t personally subscribe to the LDS faith or it’s rules, but if they choose to do so, and particularly if part of their “branding” is this ideology, then I certainly expect them to go along with it- and not just when convenient.

That's exactly it-- the hypocrisy involved is just way OTT. It's great that they have a faith they believe in. But if they make it part of their brand, they need to stop posting things like that, and Ellie posing in bikinis and thumbnails of her in her bathing suit in the snow. There's nothing wrong with any of those things on their own, but they don't exactly follow LDS ideology.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Is it just my or do the boys seem happier without Ellie around? Even little Calvin seems to smile and attempt to talk a little more, he was even doing a little dance at the trampoline park.

You're so right. He's constantly whiny and crying when Ellie is around. Still can't understand a word he says, but he even wasn't upset about his nosebleed. He would have been screeching if Ellie were there.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Personally today's vlog is better than the ones with Ellie! I think Jared loves the kids more than Ellie does.

Every time I watch vlogs where Lincoln and Calvin is talking-what a complete difference!! I know that kids develop at different speeds, but the difference with these too is so night and day different!! If they weren't telling us what he said, I wouldn't know what was said. I feel bad for the little guy-hopefully they will get him some help.

Something I got to wondering about after watching today's vlog was Calvin's reaction when Jared said "You beat me." Calvin gets really sad and scared and says “I’m sorry”. Remember when they were in Las Vegas and Calvin got scared because he thought Ellie was mad at him. Wonder what is causing his reactions!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lmmomSD wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.
It's "Throwing Babies in the Air". It was also the one where Jackson kept interrupting him, and he kept going back to the beginning of his little speech and getting obviously irritated with Jackson.
It's one of the early ones along with the Walmart fiasco where the mask was slipping.

This is now entitled "Making Calvin Laugh". Guess they changed the title when the demonetization stuff happened!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.
It's "Throwing Babies in the Air". It was also the one where Jackson kept interrupting him, and he kept going back to the beginning of his little speech and getting obviously irritated with Jackson.
It's one of the early ones along with the Walmart fiasco where the mask was slipping.

This is now entitled "Making Calvin Laugh". Guess they changed the title when the demonetization stuff happened!
I had a feeling that the name had changed! Thanks for updating!

eacrane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eacrane »

Did anybody else think it was strange at the end of the vlog when Calvin was talking about chocolate bunnies that Jackson started jumping right into a story about how he had candy from his Easter party at school in his shirt, while he was really talking about the stolen lollipop? It was completely unprompted, and he was talking about it like he just knew that his dad was going to question him when he came over to help him with his car seat. Of course, I know that kids lie sometimes, but I thought it was just so weird to watch a kid that young preemptively making up an excuse for having stolen candy down his shirt before his father even came over and discovered it. I seriously think that if he had come up with that story so quickly it couldn't have been the first time he's done something like that (not necessarily the stealing, but lying so well).

Also, I can't help but think that if it hadn't been a lollipop that obviously couldn't have fit into one of those plastic eggs that Jared just wouldn't have even questioned it. However, speaking of Jared (whom I don't usually care for) I really liked the way he handled it, making Jackson take it back and tell them what he did. Honestly, I'm surprised that whole scene made it into the vlog. I can only imagine that Ellie must have been screaming at Jared after it was posted today. God forbid one of her perfect children make a bad decision and steal some candy! It seriously goes against her branding of having such a perfect life and being better than everybody else.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”