KKandCorinna | KKandBabyJ | Part 26

AuraBor
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by AuraBor »

I don’t know why I’m still so upset that she got a new phone. Makes me really mad. It looks like she doesn’t appreciate things enough. The new baby or Landon will probably bust her new phone again because she doesn’t care enough. Now that she knows that it’s actually possible to retreive all your data from the old phone to the new one she’ll care about the phone even less. Ughhhh I hate that she thinks money is gonna rain for her the whole life......
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

queentee20 wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:Completely off topic..
But I’m having issues seeing any links you guys post. Weeks ago there was no issues. And all of a sudden I get a weird message the page doesn’t exist. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?
ok I usually read these forums on the good old internet so pics don’t show up....once I logged into the site it’s all there.....my bad. I’m still learning lol

I heard a pretty juicy rumour about butter, but I decided I didn’t wanna spread it.
Butter? I wanna knooow! Also laughing at your pun...
It auto put it there lmao....I can’t figure out tap app ...finding what I normally read is impossible....I might need lessons bahahaha.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 0a44e9.jpg[/img]
Also LMAO

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
angel15158
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angel15158 »

Delrey__ wrote:Today’s vlog was super cringy, what’s new though right?
- khoa talks about Corinna as if she was his significant other saying how she’s so sweet and nice, that he loves when she’s there and that she’s his friend
- keren buying a new phone, new glass screen protector and a new phone case
- she’s back at freaking Home Depot
- khoa speaking in some accent saying that’s how his team players talk (I’m guessing the people he plays with online) then continues to say he thinks they sound funny. WHAAAAAT? Racist much?
- khoa trying to argue that Crocs are not the ugliest shoes on earth. Is his eyesight okay?
- keren makes everyone leave the room because it just makes the boys’ bedtime easier for her. Are you that incompetent?
- Lastly, Khoa thinking he is the next Rice Gum/Pewdiepie. Didn’t Oscar start his gaming thing first? Now Khoa went and bought a super expensive set up to start a gaming channel.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Oscar started it first but a long time ago I remember Khoa talking about how he always wanted to do that.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I wonder if they are thinking of moving and selling their house & that's why they are doing so much landscaping. They have lived there 2 years and never once touched anything except putting flowers in the front. She's literally spent thousands of dollars over the past 3 days on stuff she doesn't even know how to properly care for.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Some fans are starting to notice their relationship[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ad8227.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

MoonFace wrote:
queentee20 wrote:This is so entertaining.
I'm sorry but the underboob is not cute xD

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Why is she wearing a bikini that is clearly wayy too small for her? -_- I’ll never understand why people do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:Some fans are starting to notice their relationship //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ad8227.jpg

The thing about khoa is he uses editing as an excuse to be distant from Keren. He says he’s up all night editing and then Corinna says they stay up playing pubg. So which one is it? His editing is nothing special, for someone who’s been doing it for years it should take maybe an hour or so unless he cuts out a lot of stuff that they’re hiding like the binki and bottle. Or Keren’s bitchiness or stuff that makes them look bad. He doesn’t sleep with Keren because he stays up playing with Corinna and then what? Like it’s not that far of a walk to get into bed rather than sleep on a lovesac. Something isn’t adding up here, imo I think he lies about being up all night editing, he’s up playing games with his new gf...
I agree! He either doesn't sleep with her because he is fangirling over Corrina or Keren is running him off. Did you catch how Keren was trying to control his gaming area and how it should look?? My husband and I have this big room we share, we don't sleep in it, it's a "study", half for his games and the other half for my makeup/goth attire (takes up a bunch of space/books etc and our movie collection, I don't control his half, I let him have it the way he likes. I don't like how she tries to control everything in that house. She owns every room basically, the kid's playroom, she designs (my s.o and I both designed our baby's playroom), she designs every damn room, does he ever have a say so? They more I watch, the more her bitchiness and controlling side comes out.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

MomOf286 wrote:I wonder if they are thinking of moving and selling their house & that's why they are doing so much landscaping. They have lived there 2 years and never once touched anything except putting flowers in the front. She's literally spent thousands of dollars over the past 3 days on stuff she doesn't even know how to properly care for.

i actually think they might be

Since the one vlog where Khoa said he doesn’t want to move and threw in the phrase as long as they can afford it..I’ve been wondering. Closet organizers add value.
But with the gardening..now I’m not a big gardener. Wish I had the space because I do love plants but..the kernel loves her shopping...she loves the most expensive things...she loves being in charge yet this outside stuff she is letting others do her shopping seems off from how she normally does things even when she was preggers with each boy she wanted to be in charge. And 5.99 for a bag of rocks from Home Depot ....nope not her style. She would of found 30 dollar rocks for sure lol
Plus they had a surveyor come out...we assumed it was the bylaw guy but it could be a survey done of the land before a sale. Guess we could scope out real estate in the area lol

I heard a pretty juicy rumour about butter, but I decided I didn’t wanna spread it.
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Home Depot is the new target lol of course she got a new phone. You know what I think? I think she just wanted a new phone, her phone was cracked right? I’m pretty sure Khoa didn’t want her to get a new phone. I think she purposely gave Landon the phone so he can drop it and crack it completely or throw it in the pool. Why would anyone give a kid a phone outside, let alone when there’s a pool there. They never let the kids use their phones. Idk just seems weird to Me. Lets see in a couple of months when they come out with a new iPhone if something happens to her phone AGAIN. First she cracked her phone throwing it at Khoa, she upgraded to the 7 then the iPhone X came out and she got one for Khoa even though his was brand new. Of course she had to have it too so she made that bullshit excuse of her mental health to get it too. Then she accidentally cracked it so she wanted a new one, Khoi wouldn’t let her buy it so bam she gave it to Landon to ruin. Lets see what excuse she comes out when the new iPhone comes out LOL

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

To be fair it would look better the way she wanted to set it up. Lol

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

MomOf286 wrote:To be fair it would look better the way she wanted to set it up. Lol

True, but it is his space, from what I understand, it's his "play area".

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:To be fair it would look better the way she wanted to set it up. Lol

Yeah I get that and she has decorated the rest of the house without even asking Khoa what he thought. But it would be better lol

ilovenachos10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ilovenachos10 »

Ok this is just what I think and could be a stretch but what if KK have an open relationship.
1. Khoa hasn't slept with her in months.
2.Keren let's Khoa pick her friends up like that/act like that around her friends?
3.They seem so uninterested lately and Khoa seems extra annoyed towards Keren.
Maybe they are staying together for the money & for youtube? I don't know just my opinion but we can obviously tell something isn't normal.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

MomOf286 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

Yeah I get that and she has decorated the rest of the house without even asking Khoa what he thought. But it would be better lol

The look of it would be better, I agree. But she needs to let him have control of something, it's a good thing she didn't start moving shit ignoring that he actually likes his area.

My husband like to throw his shoes in a pile, I want to put them on a shelf, he likes the way they are, so I left them like that

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I agree it was nice to see Khoa actually put his foot down and say no this is how he wants it. This is why I think something is up in their relationship. He never once questioned anything she said or did anything for himself. It was always what momma wants momma gets. I don't see Keren in an open relationship because she has to be the center of attention even over the kids. But even she is just like ugh whatever when it comes to Khoa. Before she would beg and whine to have him home and not go anywhere and now she is just like whatever bye.

Last edited by MomOf286 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

So Jackson is used to pee in the grass... Ok....
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

The peeing in the yard thing isn't really that weird lol but not in an open area where people are and where your neighbors can see your sons junk.

_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

I can understand peeing in the grass when you have not an other solution. They were little steps away from the bathroom. Also they have said that Jackson had peed in the pool from outside.
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Also Karen was being extra annoying in today’s vlog. When Khoa was trying to explain the set up and she kept yelling into the Mic. Like shut the fuck up already, even Khoa seemed annoyed, she likes being the center of attention. Also now that Corrina is gone Khoas back to kissing Bianca’s ass. The kids were rarely on the vlog, it’s all about them now.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”