OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So are Kyra and Keren not friends anymore or what?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

flightlessbird wrote:So are Kyra and Keren not friends anymore or what?
Keren is following Kyra but doesn't look like Kyra is following her. She does however follow Donald Trump.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Another vlog another day of their shitty parenting and her desperate need to be married and pregnant. What company in their right mind would consider her a person to look up to? Shes trash. Of course your kid thinks home is the other place. He is actually treated like he belongs to someone and is bathed and clean and dressed. How fucking sad is that. They laugh it off but I would be embarrassed as fuck.
As I said above that ‘company’ for a series of books/films seem to be a massive scam, so I’m just worried that they honestly are too ignorant to know that and their young followers will go and spend money on this site.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Ive been gone for what feels like FOREVER bc i was on vacation so i need a day or two to catch up on what was said! Buuuut. The newest vlog with the haircuts—oscar looks SOOOO much better with the cut. Like he actually looks attractive and put together with an actual style! I hope he doesnt shave it. He needs a style! Ive also REALLY enjoyed the vlogs recently. It’s almost like old times. They show soo much of the kids and especially levi’s ADORAAAABLE and vibrant personality and him trying new things and exploring the world. I have to give props as theyre allowing levi to help do things and teaching him things and talking TO him and his vocab is blossoming. He undertands the world around him more and more. Stark contrast to jackson who is in his own little world and struggles to communicate poor thing :( i think visit to grandmas realllly helped the kids!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:I know we’re mostly done discussing manual vs automatic transmission, but as someone who drives both and who has lived all over the world I wanted to add a few things:
1) manual transmission gives you better control of the road in rain, snow and traffic. You get more gas mileage too. It is slightly harder to learn but not that hard. I find the advantages to far outweigh the disadvantage of having to be more engaged in driving to shift (which unless you’re a beginner you end up doing automatically and without thinking too much)

2) due to its advantages it is unlikely that most of the world will switch to automatic the way that America has. This puts Americans who wish to travel in the tough position of having to either learn stick when they’re traveling or rely on others to drive them around. I have a friend who got stuck on a mountai in Greece because she couldn’t use stick properly and another who couldn’t go to the towns she needed to for her research because the rental companies only had manuals and she couldn’t drive them.

In general learning on a manual, if possible, is more advantageous. But in the Us you learn and take the exam in your own car (most places at least) which means that most people will learn automatic only. In Europe you learn and take the exam on the driving school car (most places).

Oscar was laughable because he was being smug and complaining about something that millions of people do daily. I’m sure that if he practiced he’d learn pretty quickly.
In america you learn on the driving school’s car too lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:1. Oscar is a complete moron. My husband is a permanent resident here from England and he keeps his card on him at all times. How do you leave it behind when traveling to your home country.

2. All I have noticed from the vlogging of the kids is Levi is a little spoiled brat. They have dropped the ball on discipline and it shows. Anytime anyone tried to get Alaya to walk he busted in wanting them to do it with him. Anytime they tried anything with Alaya he shoved his way in putting the focus on him. Not once did anyone scold that little brat. He's a nightmare. I feel so bad for Alaya .
Lol damn you have such strong feelings about a freaking toddler. I agree o and k need to discipline their kids better but levi isnt a spoiled brat. He’s pretty good most of the time. He’a a toddler and doesnt understand that alaya needs more attention right now than he does. Thats totally normal. Lay off a bit geez

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I'd love to see more efforts encouraging Alaya to walk. They are back to Kyla carrying her most of the time. Also wonder if/when they will begin with Levi's potty training in earnest since they mentioned that they won't be travelling in a while.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Chichi wrote:I'd love to see more efforts encouraging Alaya to walk. They are back to Kyla carrying her most of the time. Also wonder if/when they will begin with Levi's potty training in earnest since they mentioned that they won't be travelling in a while.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
It probably takes away from their vlogging time, she loves to walk, hope they keep up with her walking. She was thriving at her grandma's

&

Probably not, they said he "wasn't ready", hope they go back to it, it seemed like he was getting the hang of it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

I don't get this encouraging kids to walk stuff, they just don't when they are ready? There isn't any need to as they are usually so keen to move and explore! I never encouraged or forced my kids to walk and they were 11m, 11m and 12m when they switched from crawling and cruising to proper walking.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

minties82 wrote:I don't get this encouraging kids to walk stuff, they just don't when they are ready? There isn't any need to as they are usually so keen to move and explore! I never encouraged or forced my kids to walk and they were 11m, 11m and 12m when they switched from crawling and cruising to proper walking.

I get that 100%, but Alaya shows interests in walking, she was so happy to walk.
My child hasn't crawled, he's 7 months but he is standing up and desperately trying to walk, it's amazing, I help him and so does his dad, he has a walker and stationary, bit since he shows interest, we encourage him

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Why would they want to have kids in the wayyyyy future. Who wants that big of an age gap between kids and school for them. Me and my brothers are 10 and 12 years apart and it sucks. They are both in elementary school when I left highschool. Its like starting over again.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Kyra had mentioned wanting to do that same thing at some point. Oscar’s mom has told her how much she loves the age gap between Oscar and Aimee and Kaycee and Caden.

She would be so stupid to do so. Age gap suck. But then that means she would have to think about her kids feelings and not her own. Our age gap has put a huge strain on my family's relationship. I hate it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Just because it has in your family doesn’t mean that this applies to everyone else. my mum and her sister are 10 years apart and they’re closer than anybody else I know

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I felt SO bad that levi and alaya were in thick jeans and it was apparently insanely hot and they forced the kids to walk in that heat. Levi’s face was SO red and the kids were clearly distressed bc of the heat. They were so overheated. That isnt healthy or safe. Poor babies :( if they realized itd take a long time why not turn back and go later or idk check the weather before going and dress them apporpriately. Sunscreen. Shorts. Hats. Or check the distance to the park before leaving. Wtf is wrong with them?!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

minties82 wrote:I don't get this encouraging kids to walk stuff, they just don't when they are ready? There isn't any need to as they are usually so keen to move and explore! I never encouraged or forced my kids to walk and they were 11m, 11m and 12m when they switched from crawling and cruising to proper walking.

There is nothing wrong with encouraging kids to walk and actually helps speed the Process for most kids and it helps them learn to walk correctly

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I felt SO bad that levi and alaya were in thick jeans and it was apparently insanely hot and they forced the kids to walk in that heat. Levi’s face was SO red and the kids were clearly distressed bc of the heat. They were so overheated. That isnt healthy or safe. Poor babies :( if they realized itd take a long time why not turn back and go later or idk check the weather before going and dress them apporpriately. Sunscreen. Shorts. Hats. Or check the distance to the park before leaving. Wtf is wrong with them?!

They're inconsiderate of their kids. I live in Texas, I check the weather in advance. We go outside anywhere from 10am to 2pm being the latest, because of the heat and mosquitos. Man don't these idoits realize as parents you have to plan the day? Check the weather, dress the kids accordingly. My son and I both wear sunblock, bug spray (I prefer the honest brand), hats, light shorts and shirt, I check for bugs etc , but they're too lazy to do any of that.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 273c86.jpg[/img]
I see that kyra IS following kernel, I don’t know why people are saying she unfollowed her?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 273c86.jpg[/img]
I see that kyra IS following kernel, I don’t know why people are saying she unfollowed her?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ayeyae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ayeyae »

Does anyone else think it’s weird how they’re so isolated from other Utah vloggers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

ayeyae wrote:Does anyone else think it’s weird how they’re so isolated from other Utah vloggers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its because they are not Mormon, I think the other families exclude them. They can't be seen with non Mormons

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

If they show signs of wanting to walk there is nothing wrong with encouragement. My daughter cruises around the furniture and takes a few steps and we make a big ol' scene with clapping and such. But we don't force her to do it. It's more the lack of parental interaction they are lazy when it comes to the kids. The kids like the nanny, kyla and grandma more because they interact with them and encourage them to do things.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They let levi and alaya crawl alll over the nasty airport floors and then eat without cleaning their hands?! Viiiiile. Those are FILLED with germs

Return to “OKBaby”