2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by badenglisch »

Did Britney not JUST have her shirt like that knotted in the clothing haul video she just did? Has Vanessa ever had an original idea in her life? It's fucking laughable and extremely immature. This isn't 6th grade.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e325c2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
badenglisch wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... fd7103.jpg[/img]What are thooooose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are those Dani's cankles in the middle? If that's Vanessa, that's definitely not normal for her ankles to be so swollen

Vanessa is in the middle, Dani to the right and Brit to the left. It’s shocking that those are Vanessa’s ankles lol. I thought for sure they were Dani’s until I looked at their stories. Vanessa’s shoes are dirtier.

Uh, when DD has more shapely ankles than you, you definitely need to start reevaluating your choices in life. That's fucked up Image

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... fd7103.jpg[/img]What are thooooose

I was just coming to say that! I honestly thought those were Dani’s feet at first. It’s crazy!

She is soooo unhealthy!!! Those pills have fucked her up big time. The problem is, she losing water weight and she’s dehydrated. That’s why her face looks so gaunt (sp?) but she hasn’t lost weight or inches anywhere else.

Personal- I was never on Phen but I was misdiagnosed with ADHD so I was put on Adderall which is also a gnarly stimulant. Of course with my history of eating disorders, I misused them and got super skinny. Like disgusting skinny but my feet would always swell up like hers. I ended up having to go to the ER bc I thought I was going to have a heart attack. That was almost 4 years ago and my body will NEVER be the same. I gained ALL the weight back and I permanently fucked up my metabolism forever. The thing with abusing stimulants is that once you stop taking them, you will gain 10lbs back overnight. Your body gets so starved for nutrients that it will hold on to anything you put in your mouth. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I feel bad for her. As someone who struggled with eating issues for over half my life, I know what she’s going through. Wanting to be thin so bad that you would literally do anything to get that number lower on the scale. It’s a real mind fuck. I really hope she realizes soon that there’s more important things in life than how much you weigh...like those two kids!

Didn’t V say her mom went to the same dr? Does that mean her mom was on the same pills she’s on?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Jesus same shoe, same jeans as Brit, same sweater tied as Brit. You can also tell the middle is her by the discoloration of her skin.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

badenglisch wrote:Did Britney not JUST have her shirt like that knotted in the clothing haul video she just did? Has Vanessa ever had an original idea in her life? It's fucking laughable and extremely immature. This isn't 6th grade.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e325c2.jpg[/img]

“Wonder what I got”

So u don’t know what u got tattooed? Image

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbananastar32 wrote:
badenglisch wrote:Did Britney not JUST have her shirt like that knotted in the clothing haul video she just did? Has Vanessa ever had an original idea in her life? It's fucking laughable and extremely immature. This isn't 6th grade.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e325c2.jpg[/img]

“Wonder what I got”

She's just trying to build up the suspense for her minions, who I'm sure are sooooo excited to see the stupid predictable tattoo she got Image

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Damn vanessa's shoes screaming "i don't fit you!" Lol
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

It's going to be a lotus flower to represent all the hardships she went through as a child, like her parent's divorce and moving to another state.

If it weren't for her sister who knows how she would have made it through.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

She has cankles like an old lady or the morbidly obese?! What the actual hell?!

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

badenglisch wrote:

“Wonder what I got”

She's just trying to build up the suspense for her minions, who I'm sure are sooooo excited to see the stupid predictable tattoo she got Image

Isnt this Britneys sweater in different color?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

“Wonder what I got”

Lmao

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hatethefakeones wrote:
badenglisch wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote: “Wonder what I got”

Isnt this Britneys sweater in different color?

Yup

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

“Wonder what I got”

Instead of getting a tattoo I would invest money in finding a good doctor who can tell me what is wrong with my symptoms if I was V. She definately has something wrong with her health. It is not normal to get allergic reaction suddenly in different parts of her body specially in her throat! Swollen ankles, her skin scabs and grey color, her hair thinning. I mean something is definatetly wrong and all she cares if about loosing weight with meth and getting tattos, rae dunn shit and copying everything Britney does. Get a answer to your health problems V! Seriously.... I am starting to feel concern for her

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

OhHiImSam wrote:It's going to be a lotus flower to represent all the hardships she went through as a child, like her parent's divorce and moving to another state.

If it weren't for her sister who knows how she would have made it through.
LMAO!!! Omg Image

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Hatethefakeones wrote:

“Wonder what I got”

Instead of getting a tattoo I would invest money in finding a good doctor who can tell me what is wrong with my symptoms if I was V. She definately has something wrong with her health. It is not normal to get allergic reaction suddenly in different parts of her body specially in her throat! Swollen ankles, her skin scabs and grey color, her hair thinning. I mean something is definatetly wrong and all she cares if about loosing weight with meth and getting tattos, rae dunn shit and copying everything Britney does. Get a answer to your health problems V! Seriously.... I am starting to feel concern for her

If I were her I would invest money in braces

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Britney and Dani’s tattoos are on the shop’s instagram @tattoomeclt
I guess Vanessa’s was too ugly lmao
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

persephone2817 wrote:Britney and Dani’s tattoos are on the shop’s instagram @tattoomeclt
I guess Vanessa’s was too ugly lmao
Whoever said they were getting a flower was spot on!

I wonder if V wouldn’t let them post it bc she’s a bitch and is trying to build up anticipation for a vlog that she’ll post in two week? Girl, no one gives a shot about your tattoo that you copied from someone else!

I guess this is Britney’s, right? I didn’t see her tagged.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 12830e.jpg[/img]

AND.....Dani’s!!! Image
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ef7789.jpg[/img]

Is that DD’s first tattoo? It’s fn HUGE! I’m dying, I can’t WAIT to see what V got. Maybe she got the exact same one as Brit but on her neck. Image

What do you guys think? I still think the WORST tattoo EVER will always be David’s “danger arrow!” Seriously, wtf was he thinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Theres a picture on Vanessas IG with her and brit and danny and you can see their feet and vanessa has huge man feet next to britneys lol
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

I dont like tattoos very much, but the one Dani got isn’t too bad. Britney’s is ugly. I am pretty sure Vanessa’s will suck....because it’s on Vanessa

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Brittany’s is awful! It is going to look so dated in a few months when the whole floral wreath, forest animals, boho thing is over.

Return to “2011teenagemom”