King and queen of Idaho need a stylist from CA

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b3e3e3.jpg[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... aa88b3.jpg[/img]

Does Bryan only have one pose?? I swear the only thing he does is stand their straight up like a board with his dumb squinty “sexy” so smile pose. Are these really the pictures you want to look back on Bryan?? You sure as hell don’t look sexy, but you don’t even look happy to be in a picture with your wife.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

That's the thing. Lots of the photoshoots they've done lately don't look memorable. As said, they're just for Instagram! Like the previous poster said, they're not going to look back on this happily. Ollie and Finn aren't in it, hell, they're not even looking at each other.

It almost seems like a pattern nowadays. Not to make any stereotypes, but I see a lot of people taking these "stoic" pictures, and I don't think they look nice most of the time. No happiness is in that picture of Bryan and Missy. It's just... A picture.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Instagram is filled with these types of photos and if it's trendy the lannings are all over it. lol
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan is going to make up a bunch of crap for this so called weight loss journey - I watch Remi on YouTube and it took her several months to get to where she is, and she has vlogged herself working out and eating healthy every step of the way! I'd really like to hear Bryan's dramatic journey of weight loss that involved copying the Kardashian's method of fat laser removal and expensive meds and/or shakes!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b3e3e3.jpg[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... aa88b3.jpg[/img]

Does Bryan only have one pose?? I swear the only thing he does is stand their straight up like a board with his dumb squinty “sexy” so smile pose. Are these really the pictures you want to look back on Bryan?? You sure as hell don’t look sexy, but you don’t even look happy to be in a picture with your wife.
Don't forget the hand on his chest "Elizabeth! It's the big one!" and his Justin Bieber "praying" pose. None of them are attractive. And in these pictures except for them holding hands, they don't even look connected, much less a happily married couple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He stares like a serial killer

I confess Ive been watching too much criminal minds...... But he looks dead in that head

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

onbreak wrote:He stares like a serial killer

I confess Ive been watching too much criminal minds...... But he looks dead in that head

I also watch too much criminal minds but I agree. No emotion, just like he's posing for a mugshot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

While I'm over here nitpicking, Bryan, change the intro. You are not fat anymore and the Long intro (vs the short intro) is super annoying. If you could do that as soon as possible that would be great. Thanks.

Missy, put your long horse vlogs on your personal channel.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Did missy REALLY have a photoshoot with her damn horse?? You have got to be kidding me. She is so full of herself. LMAO!
Why is Ollie never on Nacho?? hmmmm
I guess missy replaced her hair piece that Ollie chopped up??
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I can imagine these two are suthper tired and drained after a long day of [s]stealing[/s] thinking up ideas and deciding how [s]who to hire[/s] to execute them. I totally understand their need for endless vacations and ultimate week night frat parties. Oh and I am suthper excited to see Bryan's [s]pill to mouth[/s] workout & weightloss journey. /sarcasm

Seriously though could there be two more boring wannabe vloggers on youtube? Pretty sure at this point the kids with no actual point talking into their cameras are outdoing B+M.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ooh! The vlog's exactly 10:00 minutes today! Gotta get that $$$!

Finn is super gentle, and Missy was telling the dog to run! Has she spent at least 5 minutes with that boy? (Probably not but whatever) Because he wouldn't hurt a fly!

Of course Missy thinks Finn would be "So cute with that hair!". Finn just isn't the girl she wanted.

I can see "Shaycarl" written all over the title today :roll: He copies him, yet the vlog was uploaded about 5 hours ago (I think) and they only have 30k views. Smh.

Jeez, was Karma drinking the pool water!?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Awww look at Missy dumping her kids off with Lunchables - what an amazing Mom, every child should be so lucky!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

100midas wrote:
onbreak wrote:He stares like a serial killer

I also watch too much criminal minds but I agree. No emotion, just like he's posing for a mugshot.

He looks like someone Garcia dug up from a search on the Dark Web...
Love that show!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 54f8a8.jpg[/img]

Noticed that Bryan has changed is Twitter profile. No mention of Missy (except the photo) or making videos with his family. Moving away from family vlogging? Missy has changed her too, proclaiming her love of horses. She does mention that she’s wifey to Bryan Lanning.

Hope they really don’t think that the minions will watch their vlogs if the boys aren’t in them. These two are so boring on their own, I can’t see them keeping their numbers up.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yes, Karma was drinking out of the pool. Luna has done it too. On the Father's Day vlog with Bratayley, they let Luna out of her cage, and she RAN to the pool and started drinking.
And it's a salt water pool, isn't it?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Yes, Karma was drinking out of the pool. Luna has done it too. On the Father's Day vlog with Bratayley, they let Luna out of her cage, and she RAN to the pool and started drinking.
And it's a salt water pool, isn't it?

I remember LUNA doing it. Just not Karma. Can't large consumptionof salt water be bad for dogs too?
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

did he make a video about the fat loss yet? or hes too lazy!?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. He's posting about Fortnite. So excited about hiding in a bush. Metaphor?
God, these "adults" all over social media posting snaps and instastories, and boomerangs, I just can't. No wonder they think they're "so busy". They're constantly on their phones taking pictures, editing them just so, and posting them. No wonder their kids are all out of control.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Ugh. He's posting about Fortnite. So excited about hiding in a bush. Metaphor?
God, these "adults" all over social media posting snaps and instastories, and boomerangs, I just can't. No wonder they think they're "so busy". They're constantly on their phones taking pictures, editing them just so, and posting them. No wonder their kids are all out of control.

While Ollie and Finn hide away in their room, reading one of their books for the millionth time of course.
The money may be nice, but I'd HATE to live Bryan, Missy, Ollie, or Finn's lives. Everything is so unstable.

Return to “Daily Bumps”