Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by KaterTot »

On the sidebar of that guy's channel are other very similar channels (may be all the same person/different fake names) so that disabled "kid" in the pic may be stolen to. It's hard to find a category for reporting this guy. Other ones he has are "Haley gets raped" of the Bratayley family. Same format as this Olivia one.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

KaterTot wrote:On the sidebar of that guy's channel are other very similar channels (may be all the same person/different fake names) so that disabled "kid" in the pic may be stolen to. It's hard to find a category for reporting this guy. Other ones he has are "Haley gets raped" of the Bratayley family. Same format as this Olivia one.
Yet another reason why I would never put my children out there on youtube for the world to see. They have NO IDEA (or simply don't care) of the amount of CRAZY out there in the world watching their children and doing God know's what while watching their kids on vlogs. There is no amount of money that I would accept to exploit my children and put them on vlogs like Bonnie does (and the rest of her family)
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I’m really enjoying these sans-Bonnie vlogs. Joel is such a great dad and a lovely man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I hope Joel is saying "kindy-garden" repeatedly as a joke and that he doesn't really pronounce kindergarten that way.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

So Bonnie gets to go on vacation and relax in Mexico and do nothing and Joel not only has to stay home and take care of 4 kids, but he he also get's a "to-do" list of projects/chores to do from Bonnie? I also agree with the poster above, it was a nice break without Bonnie on the vlogs. I found his vlogs a bit dull and boring, but I liked the break from bitchy Bonnie.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:So Bonnie gets to go on vacation and relax in Mexico and do nothing and Joel not only has to stay home and take care of 4 kids, but he he also get's a "to-do" list of projects/chores to do from Bonnie? I also agree with the poster above, it was a nice break without Bonnie on the vlogs. I found his vlogs a bit dull and boring, but I liked the break from bitchy Bonnie.
And give Bonnie flowers when she returns. WTF?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'm sorry but Joel gets on my last nerve. He is so whipped by his bossy wife it drives me mad. I wish he would go back to working a job outside the house. Bonnie treats him like crap and he buys her flowers? I just can't.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

The Griffiths women have their men TRAINED, than much is for sure. Seems like a lot of effort goes into pleasing these princesses, who are generally unappreciative and have dodgy hygeine to boot.

I do like Bonnie's kids best, out of the extended family. Maybe she and Joel could adopt poor Jackson.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

It's crazy to me how scared Jared and Joel are of their wifes. I remember Joels scared face when he told Bonnie the Carwash scratched the car. He was trying everything not to make her flip out about it and you could hear the relief in his voice when she didn't yell at him. What happened wasn't even his fault and I'm sure he drove home thinking he would have to buy a lot of flowers and jewelry to make BooonBoon happy again and that his head is gonna be ripped off. Same thing with the burn smell now. At first I was confused about his reaction to the smell, I'd just air out the house and continue my life, but if my husband was like Bonnie I'd probably be frightened for my life as well. You can definitely see the devil in her eyes, every Griffith girl has it lol

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

asv0204 wrote:It's crazy to me how scared Jared and Joel are of their wifes. I remember Joels scared face when he told Bonnie the Carwash scratched the car. He was trying everything not to make her flip out about it and you could hear the relief in his voice when she didn't yell at him. What happened wasn't even his fault and I'm sure he drove home thinking he would have to buy a lot of flowers and jewelry to make BooonBoon happy again and that his head is gonna be ripped off. Same thing with the burn smell now. At first I was confused about his reaction to the smell, I'd just air out the house and continue my life, but if my husband was like Bonnie I'd probably be frightened for my life as well. You can definitely see the devil in her eyes, every Griffith girl has it lol

Bon Bon is a dumb dumb with too many flowers and a whipped hubhub

Wouldn't it be lovely if instead of buying Bonnie dying flowers he got her living ones?Plant out and enjoy rather than have them die, heck they'd have an entire flower garden at this point.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

asv0204 wrote:It's crazy to me how scared Jared and Joel are of their wifes. I remember Joels scared face when he told Bonnie the Carwash scratched the car. He was trying everything not to make her flip out about it and you could hear the relief in his voice when she didn't yell at him. What happened wasn't even his fault and I'm sure he drove home thinking he would have to buy a lot of flowers and jewelry to make BooonBoon happy again and that his head is gonna be ripped off. Same thing with the burn smell now. At first I was confused about his reaction to the smell, I'd just air out the house and continue my life, but if my husband was like Bonnie I'd probably be frightened for my life as well. You can definitely see the devil in her eyes, every Griffith girl has it lol

The house wouldn’t just “air out" though. My son forgot to add liquid to quick oats and microwaved them for a minute. It has taken a lot of cleaning and weeks of baking soda to fully get that smell out. I can only imagine what a 7 min fire cookie would smell like.

I do agree that Joel tries to keep Bonnie happy, but I don't think that's atypical of marriages. We've seen Bonnie pick up the slack when is her turn. Neither one is comfortable when the other is upset (one just gets quiet and broody while the other is more intense. We would never see Ellie show concern for Jared's feeljngsso I don't think Jared and Joel are in the same position. Joel picks his battles, whereas Jared doesn't even appear to try.

pdxmama3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pdxmama3 »

She sure was feeling herself in the vlog today the footage of her in the underwater caves was majorly cringeworthy

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I can't believe she didn't really rinse off before going into the water in the cave. She diooed her hair in the water and we know she uses tons of product all the time. I've been to a cave pool near Cancun (I don't know if that's where they were because Bonnie never even says what part of Mexico they're in). The reason you're supposed to shower off is because the sunblock and lontion on your skin will stay in the water and mess up the rocks.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I liked the no bonnie vlogs, was nice not seeing her face or hearing her petty annoying issues, Bonnie didnt rinse off cause she's dumb and this company must be too, Ellie also looked super out of place.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Just because something is typical in marriages, which I would say being afraid of how your spouse is going to react to things isn't typical- but whatever, doesn't mean that dynamic is healthy.

The way Bonnie reacts to and treats Joel isn't a healthy relationship dynamic. You shouldn't be scared of your spouse getting mad at you, yelling, etc. That's how Joel is with Bonnie.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

You're absolutely correct. Bonnie treats Joel like one of her children. They do not have a healthy relationship. He is totally afraid to get her mad and seeing her happy is all that matters to him. She's the boss and apparently he's okay with that. I think Joel is a great man but he needs to grow a pair. Very sad in my opinion.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowbaby95 wrote:Just because something is typical in marriages, which I would say being afraid of how your spouse is going to react to things isn't typical- but whatever, doesn't mean that dynamic is healthy.

The way Bonnie reacts to and treats Joel isn't a healthy relationship dynamic. You shouldn't be scared of your spouse getting mad at you, yelling, etc. That's how Joel is with Bonnie.
I don't think he's physically scared. Plenty of husbands don't want to make their wives upset.

Is it impossible for a board to hate pm and criticize a vlogger without getting so "extra" about everything?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

^^^^

* hate on

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Why does this woman and her sister shriek so much?
Seriously it's so obnoxious and ridiculous! I got embarrassed for them :/
you can call me kath.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

They are probably happy to be out of Utah. Being away from the kids probably helps too. Obnoxious and embarrassing for sure. I wonder how the other "models" feel about them.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”