Bollie Brand

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

For every body?

Lands End uses that line too but in their case it’s true!
IMG_8139.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hellomydolly »

If it really fails they might claim they didn't know what they were doing/were mislead. Which would be true but also expose how idiotic they are. I can see the Click bait now: WE WERE SCAMMED BY CHINA! or whatever.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

nutbagmcgee wrote:For every body?

IMG_8139.JPG
They're gonna make back that popsocket $!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

onbreak wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:For every body?

IMG_8139.JPG
They're gonna make back that popsocket $!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I think they are going to wait a bit and bring it back and call it a phone stand or dare I say.....bollie stand lmao
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

More reviews on the instagram account today.
*One of a lady wearing a dress and the picture is cut off at the bottom so you cant how long or short the dress really is on the woman and she is holding her phone up covering the top part of the dress so you can't tell how low cut it actually is.

*Another review of the dress that shows how low cut the top part is and the woman has to wear a tank under it. I swear Bonnie and Ellie said how hard they worked to come up with a dress with a top that didn't cause you to have to wear anything under it and how it would be so modest. Not so much unless you wear something under it, otherwise your boobs are going to be hanging out.

Also in today's vlog (on Bonnie's channel) it show's Bonnie sitting on the floor while wearing the robe and it's short when sitting! It's well above her knee's and she has to keep her arm/hand down in her lap to help hold it closed or else she would be fully exposed.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

That Robe totes does NOT pass the criss cross applesauce test!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Wasn't the point of the dress that it would be modest and no alterations needed? Yet this lady, who is beautiful but would look a thousands times better in a different dress, she felt the need to put a tank top under it to cover her cleavage.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 850ef5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Sooooo I just clicked on Bonnies newest video from today. There's a discount code in the description for the Bollie acrylic case for ONLY $90. Had to laugh at that...and also she said they own 3 corporations and were trying to keep their head above water?? Well Joel said it actually. But anyone know the 3 corporations??
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

They have 465 cases in stock right now, so we'll see if they actually sell any even with a discount code
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

465 in stock as of an hour after the discount code went live on Bonnie's vlog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

This is too funny. They thought between the two families, if everyone bought 1 or 2 things they would be rolling in dough. Wait for the cookbook, it will be another flop. I can see them charging $50 or more to make back the money they put out for the photos, publishing, then all getting an equal share of any profits, they’re lucky if they make enough to fill the gas in the car.
ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

janemom1 wrote:Sooooo I just clicked on Bonnies newest video from today. There's a discount code in the description for the Bollie acrylic case for ONLY $90. Had to laugh at that...and also she said they own 3 corporations and were trying to keep their head above water?? Well Joel said it actually. But anyone know the 3 corporations??
I’m assuming the three “corporations” are Bollie, YouTube, and the cookbook. BUT there may be something they are doing with that land that we’ve seen in a few clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DrYoutube »

Who did the pricing for these inferior products??? 20 dollar items for 100 bucks. Bollie Brand aka TRIXIN. Does anyone have any financial savvy in the whole family?? 3 corporations??? Really Bonnie??? Is that what you will claim at the Bankruptcy proceedings..
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:Just to bring up total sales since April 8th

2 plastic cases
3 blue phone cases
17 robes
4 ugly dresses
63 work out bras ( on sale)
67 leggings (on sale)
2 floral phone cases

I’m going to guess if they have not yet they will be moving the warehouse to one of their basements. The going rate in Logan for most office space is about 1 dollar a square foot. There is no way they have hired anyone to do orders. We have seen all four of them go to fill orders and to pump out 100 orders would take no time at all. (Remember the sale was leggings and bras in a group sale so between the both I will sale 60 customers)
Calling it now! Sale on plastic cases will be next. On sale for only $99.99
Well I called it, but I was off by $10 bucks.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

Sick of seeing comments from customers saying that they will lose weight so they can fit into the clothing, It goes against the whole message of Bollie. They should of had more size options I also dislike how they keep repeating that because it's a start up they dont have more sizes, it goes against the message they are trying to sell.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

Sick of seeing comments from customers saying that they will lose weight so they can fit into the clothing, It goes against the whole message of Bollie. They should of had more size options I also dislike how they keep repeating that because it's a start up they dont have more sizes, it goes against the message they are trying to sell.
ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ce26da.jpg[/img]

So these “sales” are just the new prices after they realize nobody is purchasing. They originally said this bundle deal was only available for the week. They just keep lying and taking advantage of their customers. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a company run so poorly.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Preview of the new Bollie item on today’s E&J vlog and this is what I immediately thought of: Image

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Pency wrote:Preview of the new Bollie item on today’s E&J vlog and this is what I immediately thought of: Image

I had to go check it out and this couldn't be anymore accurate! OMG, they have the WORST taste. Who wants an all WHITE PAPER BAG bathing suit cover? It's also super short.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ew, that swimsuit coverup is so ugly. It also looks unflattering and awkward on both of them in my opinion

Return to “Ellie and Jared”