E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by Bundy »

eacrane wrote:Did anybody else think it was strange at the end of the vlog when Calvin was talking about chocolate bunnies that Jackson started jumping right into a story about how he had candy from his Easter party at school in his shirt, while he was really talking about the stolen lollipop? It was completely unprompted, and he was talking about it like he just knew that his dad was going to question him when he came over to help him with his car seat. Of course, I know that kids lie sometimes, but I thought it was just so weird to watch a kid that young preemptively making up an excuse for having stolen candy down his shirt before his father even came over and discovered it. I seriously think that if he had come up with that story so quickly it couldn't have been the first time he's done something like that (not necessarily the stealing, but lying so well).

Also, I can't help but think that if it hadn't been a lollipop that obviously couldn't have fit into one of those plastic eggs that Jared just wouldn't have even questioned it. However, speaking of Jared (whom I don't usually care for) I really liked the way he handled it, making Jackson take it back and tell them what he did. Honestly, I'm surprised that whole scene made it into the vlog. I can only imagine that Ellie must have been screaming at Jared after it was posted today. God forbid one of her perfect children make a bad decision and steal some candy! It seriously goes against her branding of having such a perfect life and being better than everybody else.
Remember when Jackson stole Ellie’s candy or cookies from the walk in pantry and they made a big scene about not lying about it? Then either Ellie or Jared said “you get that from your Momma” (talking about having a sweet tooth). I don’t remember the full story I’d need to go back and rewatch. I don’t think it’s uncommon for kids to make up a little lie when they’re afraid of getting in trouble but something about it was odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I actually think the whole stealing the candy was an act.
Jered: Jackson now tell me you have candy down your shirt. Then say this..look sad
Now son let’s go and tell them you are sorry...

I might be wrong but with the buried pizza box, and the risky business dancing in his underwear ( possibly realizing he was wearing not the right underwear or that it proved he watched a movie he should of not)
I think this was the ohhh shit moment and quick let’s act out something from little house on the prairie and be a wholesome family again.
eacrane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eacrane »

Bundy wrote:
eacrane wrote:Did anybody else think it was strange at the end of the vlog when Calvin was talking about chocolate bunnies that Jackson started jumping right into a story about how he had candy from his Easter party at school in his shirt, while he was really talking about the stolen lollipop? It was completely unprompted, and he was talking about it like he just knew that his dad was going to question him when he came over to help him with his car seat. Of course, I know that kids lie sometimes, but I thought it was just so weird to watch a kid that young preemptively making up an excuse for having stolen candy down his shirt before his father even came over and discovered it. I seriously think that if he had come up with that story so quickly it couldn't have been the first time he's done something like that (not necessarily the stealing, but lying so well).

Also, I can't help but think that if it hadn't been a lollipop that obviously couldn't have fit into one of those plastic eggs that Jared just wouldn't have even questioned it. However, speaking of Jared (whom I don't usually care for) I really liked the way he handled it, making Jackson take it back and tell them what he did. Honestly, I'm surprised that whole scene made it into the vlog. I can only imagine that Ellie must have been screaming at Jared after it was posted today. God forbid one of her perfect children make a bad decision and steal some candy! It seriously goes against her branding of having such a perfect life and being better than everybody else.
Remember when Jackson stole Ellie’s candy or cookies from the walk in pantry and they made a big scene about not lying about it? Then either Ellie or Jared said “you get that from your Momma” (talking about having a sweet tooth). I don’t remember the full story I’d need to go back and rewatch. I don’t think it’s uncommon for kids to make up a little lie when they’re afraid of getting in trouble but something about it was odd.

I completely forgot about the cookies! That just makes the whole thing so much weirder, though. I went back and watched that part of today's blog after I posted earlier, and the whole time they are in the car he is clenching the lollipop under his shirt. Seeing that made it feel like more than a little lie. It seemed like a pretty well planned out story for a kid that age. Like I said, I know that little kids lie sometimes, but for a kid Jackson's age to come up with such a convincing story it was super odd. If it had been a smaller piece of candy his whole story would have been very plausible, I doubt Jared would have even questioned it then. That has to be a learned behavior.

Ugh. And as much I hate to say it, I feel bad for Jared. He was even laughing and making light of the idea that Jackson had a piece of candy under his shirt the entire time they were out of the house. He even said something along the lines of, "Ew. It must be melted." I can almost picture the whole scene when he went over to help Jackson buckle himself in and he found the lollipop and realized that it couldn't have been from one of those Easter eggs. I wonder if Jackson continued to lie when he was confronted about it, or if he just came clean about it then. That has to be such an awkward situation to deal with as a parent, and I really doubt that the kids are picking up those behaviors from their father. I don't care for Jared, but it is more or less just because he has no personality. Ellie on the other hand has such a shifty personality (just look at how she treats her own sisters). In one of the recent vlogs I even remember Ellie making a point of showing that she had a drawer full of snacks in her nightstand that she mentioned the kids don't know about. The kids have to see her doing all kinds of sneaky stuff, and of course they're going to imitate. "Mommy takes treats and hides them for herself. I can do it, too!"
eacrane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eacrane »

Dramatic princess wrote:I actually think the whole stealing the candy was an act.
Jered: Jackson now tell me you have candy down your shirt. Then say this..look sad

I might be wrong but with the buried pizza box, and the risky business dancing in his underwear ( possibly realizing he was wearing not the right underwear or that it proved he watched a movie he should of not)
I think this was the ohhh shit moment and quick let’s act out something from little house on the prairie and be a wholesome family again.
Maybe, but [at least to me] Jared sounded disappointed and upset. I think the pizza box proves that he isn't capable of that caliber of subtlety in his acting. Lol
ChloeAnne17
Amateur
Amateur

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by ChloeAnne17 »

Off current topic, but keep meaning to ask this, whatever happened to the ivf grant winners from last Christmas? Its weird that since they chose the families they haven't mentioned anything else. Or had a meet-up or shared the families YouTube page names, etc. Almost like they really didn't want to do it a second time but felt they had to.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ChloeAnne17 wrote:Off current topic, but keep meaning to ask this, whatever happened to the ivf grant winners from last Christmas? Its weird that since they chose the families they haven't mentioned anything else. Or had a meet-up or shared the families YouTube page names, etc. Almost like they really didn't want to do it a second time but felt they had to.
Thats more "friends" to $teal their thunder

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

Interesting highlights of their Mexico Trip:

-Ellie and Bonnie spend the majority of the trip shrieking and being loud while others are otherwise calm and professional.

-Bonnie proclaims that she loves Ellie more than her husband...uncomfortable.

-Can someone please explain to me what a "butthurt pregnant person" is? Ellie self proclaims this when she really wants to eat lunch. "Butthurt", to me, is a really ugly derogatory expression and frankly I was really surprised to not only hear her say it, but to keep it in the vlog. I'm sure Ellie probably heard it once and doesn't really understand what it means, but I have always thought it to be pretty offensive. Isn't this supposed to be a kid friendly channel?
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I think in Bonnie’s video you hear Ellie asking Bonnie to take a bath with her.....ummmm ok.... I’m not Mormon but please tell me this is not what this religion encourages.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Dramatic princess wrote:I think in Bonnie’s video you hear Ellie asking Bonnie to take a bath with her.....ummmm ok.... I’m not Mormon but please tell me this is not what this religion encourages.
Theyve done it before. They are like children. At least they leave their suits on... I hope.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I watched Aspen's vlog of the trip. It was so much better and I could watch the entire thing. Bonnie and Ellie's are so screamy and look at me!

I can't believe she went on that trip to the cenote. I wouldn't have walked down there while pregnant and risked falling. I just know that I was super weird about stuff like that when I was pregnant, like I would wear the seat belt on the shuttle bus that I ride on for work 2x a week, when no one ever wears the seatbelt.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 43337a.jpg[/img]

But you don’t know for sure that she or the baby will be fine? There IS a risk of Zika, they were outside all the time. There is no way for Ellie to 100% avoid the mosquitoes... maybe it’s just because I’m pregnant and being incredibly cautious, but I’m incredibly irritated about this whole thing. How could her doctor think it’s okay?!

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:I think in Bonnie’s video you hear Ellie asking Bonnie to take a bath with her.....ummmm ok.... I’m not Mormon but please tell me this is not what this religion encourages.
Theyve done it before. They are like children. At least they leave their suits on... I hope.

It NOT a Mormon thing. They are just plain weird. :?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

alym0326 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 43337a.jpg[/img]

But you don’t know for sure that she or the baby will be fine? There IS a risk of Zika, they were outside all the time. There is no way for Ellie to 100% avoid the mosquitoes... maybe it’s just because I’m pregnant and being incredibly cautious, but I’m incredibly irritated about this whole thing. How could her doctor think it’s okay?!

Because it's possible she didn't ask him.

Very possible actually. Maybe the chiropractor said it was OK? Image

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I'd be surprised if her educated doctor told her it was ok to go. It's very clearly stated that countries that have Zika should be avoided by pregnant women, women wishing to become pregnant, AND their partners. The CDC also says that if you or your partner travel to a country with Zika, you should use protection for up to 6 months afterwards. She should have at least addressed the issue, even if she decided to take the chance. Releasing a video that is meant to be viewed to the public without even addressing it is even more irresponsible.

Bonnie has become as bitchy as Ellie.
j_victoria

Unread post by j_victoria »

eacrane wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:I actually think the whole stealing the candy was an act.

Maybe, but [at least to me] Jared sounded disappointed and upset. I think the pizza box proves that he isn't capable of that caliber of subtlety in his acting. Lol
Agreed. Jared is not that good of an actor. I don’t support most things the Mechams do, but I think the stolen lollipop incident is one of the more positive things we’ve witnessed lately.

TheChickenLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheChickenLady »

alym0326 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 43337a.jpg[/img]

This is horrible to even think but do you think that since she is having a boy she just doesn't care? Why else would you go to Mexico with the very high chance of being bitten by a mosquito and infecting your unborn child with the zika virus? I have just had a very off feeling about her and this baby ever since they announced the gender.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

TheChickenLady wrote:This is horrible to even think but do you think that since she is having a boy she just doesn't care? Why else would you go to Mexico with the very high chance of being bitten by a mosquito and infecting your unborn child with the zika virus? I have just had a very off feeling about her and this baby ever since they announced the gender.

I think Ellie just feels bad things happen to OTHER people and not those as perfect as she is. She wanted to go to Mexico so she did. I don't think she wants to lose the baby because it's a boy. I actually think she'd be just as selfish with a baby girl as well.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I think they believe Heavenly Father will protect them.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

TheChickenLady wrote:
alym0326 wrote:

This is horrible to even think but do you think that since she is having a boy she just doesn't care? Why else would you go to Mexico with the very high chance of being bitten by a mosquito and infecting your unborn child with the zika virus? I have just had a very off feeling about her and this baby ever since they announced the gender.

It wouldn't just cause the baby to be infected with Zika - the virus can cause HORRIBLE birth defects, including severe microcephaly where the baby's skull would be collapsed. If the baby survived, he would be severely handicapped. Considering how Ellie reacted to Calvin's torticollis, I'm thinking she wouldn't be able to handle a more severe dysfunction
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

alym0326 wrote:I think they believe Heavenly Father will protect them.

I think this too. I almost commented that on the vlog actually. I bet they prayed that they would be ok so she doesn't have to worry. Perfect Mormons who live in perfect houses with perfect husbands and perfect kids don't have to worry about Zika. They can pray the tiny collapsed skull with half a brain in it away.

I bet she doesn't know that the Pope himself has condoned the use of condoms in areas where it is prevalent to prevent pregnancies... but i guess the Mormon version of God is more magical and protecting than the Catholic version.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”