E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by sheltiefan »

The delete button is in effect. One post had 17 posts, but only 8 left. Another post showed 11 posts but you could only see 3
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:I think in Bonnie’s video you hear Ellie asking Bonnie to take a bath with her.....ummmm ok.... I’m not Mormon but please tell me this is not what this religion encourages.
Theyve done it before. They are like children. At least they leave their suits on... I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, they like to "wash each other's backs" so they don't get "back pimples"................. :shock: :shock: :shock:
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:
alym0326 wrote:I think they believe Heavenly Father will protect them.

I think this too. I almost commented that on the vlog actually. I bet they prayed that they would be ok so she doesn't have to worry. Perfect Mormons who live in perfect houses with perfect husbands and perfect kids don't have to worry about Zika. They can pray the tiny collapsed skull with half a brain in it away.

I bet she doesn't know that the Pope himself has condoned the use of condoms in areas where it is prevalent to prevent pregnancies... but i guess the Mormon version of God is more magical and protecting than the Catholic version.
Their ignorance about Zika has nothing to do with being Mormon and everything to do with them just being uneducated.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

alym0326 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 43337a.jpg[/img]

But you don’t know for sure that she or the baby will be fine? There IS a risk of Zika, they were outside all the time. There is no way for Ellie to 100% avoid the mosquitoes... maybe it’s just because I’m pregnant and being incredibly cautious, but I’m incredibly irritated about this whole thing. How could her doctor think it’s okay?!

I thought it was funny on Aspyn’s vlog how they were discussing that Bonnie and Ellie assumed Aspyn might be pregnant because of something she said earlier... the whole time Aspyn was probably thinking to herself “umm no, I wouldn’t risk my unborn child and I have told my viewers this!”. She had previously said in a vlog they would avoid trying for a baby for at least 6 months after this Mexico trip due to the risk of Zika. I wonder how many of her viewers were confused as to why Ellie was there, full pregnant belly in view!

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

This made me laugh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

I have had two babies with the dr’s office that Ellie goes to here in Logan. I see a different doctor than Ellie, but during my last pregnancy my Dr. there had a long conversation with me about the risks of Zika. He told me that after having that same conversation with other women they still choose to go because they planned the vacation already and the pull of vacation is so strong.

I doubt Ellie’s doctor told her to go anyway. My guess is that she said she was planning to go and he knew he couldn’t stop her. I bet he told her how to best prevent it while there and she took that advice as a green light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

looks like her video isn't doing great time for jared to go buy some views before Ellie has a temper tantrum
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by littlebaby »

KayCeeee wrote:Interesting highlights of their Mexico Trip:

-Ellie and Bonnie spend the majority of the trip shrieking and being loud while others are otherwise calm and professional.

-Bonnie proclaims that she loves Ellie more than her husband...uncomfortable.

-Can someone please explain to me what a "butthurt pregnant person" is? Ellie self proclaims this when she really wants to eat lunch. "Butthurt", to me, is a really ugly derogatory expression and frankly I was really surprised to not only hear her say it, but to keep it in the vlog. I'm sure Ellie probably heard it once and doesn't really understand what it means, but I have always thought it to be pretty offensive. Isn't this supposed to be a kid friendly channel?
Butthurt essentially means someone overreacted negatively to something that wasn’t really a big deal.

Edit: This is what it has always meant to me and others around me at least. I’m from east coast USA if that means anything.

pwuminhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pwuminhere »

littlebaby wrote:

-Ellie and Bonnie spend the majority of the trip shrieking and being loud while others are otherwise calm and professional.

-Can someone please explain to me what a "butthurt pregnant person" is? Ellie self proclaims this when she really wants to eat lunch. "Butthurt", to me, is a really ugly derogatory expression and frankly I was really surprised to not only hear her say it, but to keep it in the vlog. I'm sure Ellie probably heard it once and doesn't really understand what it means, but I have always thought it to be pretty offensive. Isn't this supposed to be a kid friendly channel?
Butthurt essentially means someone overreacted negatively to something that wasn’t really a big deal.

Edit: This is what it has always meant to me and others around me at least. I’m from east coast USA if that means anything.

Yup! Same here! I'm from the west coast
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Pency wrote:I'd be surprised if her educated doctor told her it was ok to go. It's very clearly stated that countries that have Zika should be avoided by pregnant women, women wishing to become pregnant, AND their partners. The CDC also says that if you or your partner travel to a country with Zika, you should use protection for up to 6 months afterwards. She should have at least addressed the issue, even if she decided to take the chance. Releasing a video that is meant to be viewed to the public without even addressing it is even more irresponsible.

Bonnie has become as bitchy as Ellie.
You can’t donate blood for 6 mos after visiting those countries. What do you expect from them. They’re idiots.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:I think in Bonnie’s video you hear Ellie asking Bonnie to take a bath with her.....ummmm ok.... I’m not Mormon but please tell me this is not what this religion encourages.
Theyve done it before. They are like children. At least they leave their suits on... I hope.

Yeah, they like to "wash each other's backs" so they don't get "back pimples"................. :shock: :shock: :shock:
They even did a vlog where they watched The Bachelor in Ellie's big bathtub with the mirror at the foot. They were wearing their suits, but *shudder*.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

TheChickenLady wrote:
alym0326 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 43337a.jpg[/img]

But you don’t know for sure that she or the baby will be fine? There IS a risk of Zika, they were outside all the time. There is no way for Ellie to 100% avoid the mosquitoes... maybe it’s just because I’m pregnant and being incredibly cautious, but I’m incredibly irritated about this whole thing. How could her doctor think it’s okay?!

This is horrible to even think but do you think that since she is having a boy she just doesn't care? Why else would you go to Mexico with the very high chance of being bitten by a mosquito and infecting your unborn child with the zika virus? I have just had a very off feeling about her and this baby ever since they announced the gender.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I think I hat totally bothered me as them swimming in water that they don’t know is heathy for them to be in. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this trip. Aspyn has an educated Dr., Ellie does not. It was very responsible of Aspyn to even go in for a check up and discussion with her Dr. and she isn’t even pregnant.

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Oh but the reality is They will use all this for views. "Getting tested for Zika virus..while PREGNANT" "waiting on Zika virus results..while PREGNANT" and so on and so forth. If enough ppl say stuff in comments I guarantee they'll come up with something to do.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Looks like they’re going someone else... have they said where?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

tnchk1187 wrote:Looks like they’re going someone else... have they said where?

They are going straight to hell they don’t change their ways.
itsSOfun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsSOfun »

littlebaby wrote:

Yea, same, or hurt feelings. I don't see it as a derogatory or negative term. It's said all the time where I'm from, even at work.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Y’all, I saw Book of Mormon for the the first time last night and OMG! I was dying at the similarities between E&J. All this talk about “Heavenly Father” and the song “Turn it Off” was spot on for these two! It was hilarious!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Jackson sure sounded excited to know his mom was coming home from Mexico in today's vlog. #sarcasm
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

There isn't an educated Dr. around that would open themselves up for a lawsuit by recommending against a travel advisory by the CDC. Not going to happen. Also, in Jared's "love note" she posted he told her to wear lots of bug spray (which I would never use pregnant in the first place) so they were not ignorant in the matter. They just made the choice because it won't happen to them.

Also Butthurt is to be used in a derogatory manner against someone. If you say you're butthurt you're totally admitting that you're aware that your overreacting. You wouldn't use the term towards yourself or anything in anyway that isn't negative.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

It bothers me so much when Jared films Grandma Great for some reason. If I came in to visit my grandmother with a camera in her face, she would think I was nuts.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”