2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by Snow White »

She seems high as f*ck in the Tatoo vlog. What was that super weird intro?! Seriously. So much cringe.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ambrosia wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:I was considering phentermine to help me lose 50 pound before wedding season starts this fall (seriously, three friends are getting married back to back to back) but seeing what it's done to Vanessa has terrified me.

Tell me it's just because she has a shit diet and that someone drinking enough water, taking vitamins, and eating right won't end up looking like a crack head?

Drink a ton of water and eat around 1200 calories and you’ll be able to lose what you’re wanting. The first month will be the time you drop the most and then you’ll taper down slowly. Take vitamins and make sure you’re getting protein especially with working out. You may have headaches in the beginning but they’ll pass.
I'm on it and it's been almost a month and I've lost about 15 pounds. I drink a ton of water because even if I didn't force myself to, the dry mouth would. I sometimes have to force myself to eat because it's easy to forget or just not feel like eating because you're body isn't telling you too. Haven't had any significant hair loss, skin looks the same as before, and I don't look like a crackhead lol. Just eat and drink enough water and it'll be fine.
Last edited by rdt1004 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Off topic but have we ever posted Vanessa’s Facebook page here? She is very much conservative apparently.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7a3e9b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 776112.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 8d45aa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

This is what she looks like after her morning crack rock going through Britney’s thread [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9fb405.jpg[/img]

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Can someone screen shot her fb I don’t have fb and the ones posted above don’t work.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

britneyandshady wrote:Off topic but have we ever posted Vanessa’s Facebook page here? She is very much conservative apparently.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7a3e9b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 776112.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 8d45aa.jpg[/img]

In my mind she's neither conservative or liberal... just plain dumb af and a copy cat lol. She tries to hard to fit in with her in laws Image. Im pretty sure she just follows whatever davids parents think because they're so unperuvian, well off and have a lake house. Lol... I hate how she's so ashamed of her mom speaking Spanish and stuff. I wish my mom was as sweet as Nona seems to be.

I am a light skinned Hispanic who used to get confused for a white person a lot (now I don't because of a headscarf. Now people assume I'm Arab lol) but I'd always correct people. Vanessa would probably play along because our race is "white" according to the govt.. like yeah I am "white" as in my ancestors are from Spain and Italy and I'm light skinned but I know damn well I am brown at the end of the day to any racist person. I don't think Vanessa understands that lolll. She's a big joke.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Annavi04 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Off topic but have we ever posted Vanessa’s Facebook page here? She is very much conservative apparently.

In my mind she's neither conservative or liberal... just plain dumb af and a copy cat lol. She tries to hard to fit in with her in laws Image. Im pretty sure she just follows whatever davids parents think because they're so unperuvian, well off and have a lake house. Lol... I hate how she's so ashamed of her mom speaking Spanish and stuff. I wish my mom was as sweet as Nona seems to be.

I am a light skinned Hispanic who used to get confused for a white person a lot (now I don't because of a headscarf. Now people assume I'm Arab lol) but I'd always correct people. Vanessa would probably play along because our race is "white" according to the govt.. like yeah I am "white" as in my ancestors are from Spain and Italy and I'm light skinned but I know damn well I am brown at the end of the day to any racist person. I don't think Vanessa understands that lolll. She's a big joke.

I agree. She’s “conservative” because she’s trying her hardest to make people forget she’s half Peruvian and her mother is an immigrant. That’s probably one of the reasons David’s parents flipped out so much when they first told them she was pregnant.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

rdt1004 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

I agree. She’s “conservative” because she’s trying her hardest to make people forget she’s half Peruvian and her mother is an immigrant. That’s probably one of the reasons David’s parents flipped out so much when they first told them she was pregnant.

Not only that but even if she was white and rich like them I still don't think they'd like her at all. She's very weird, never put together and seems like she forces everything in her life especially when she calls Lilly "bug" or "sweetie" it makes me cringe. She's very creepy to me. Idk how Britney is her friend. I would be very creeped out and distant myself from Vanessa if I were her. I can't imagine having a friend who copies everything I do and all of my outfits that shamelessly. She even wears her Britney outfits when she is with Britney. I can't get over that.

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Snow White wrote:She seems high as f*ck in the Tatoo vlog. What was that super weird intro?! Seriously. So much cringe.
Who eats an orange in the bathroom????? She's always been weird but lately she's just off the wall. Very entertaining. Lol
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I think she takes some sort of mood stabilizers or an “as needed” anti anxiety med like Xanax. She has that weird, calm, creepy persona every once in a while and it seems like it’s alwas before/during sit down videos, which would make sense cause being that upclose to the camera, talking might stress her out. And if it is something like Xanax, it would make sense that she would take it before getting a tattoo that she was super nervous about. As for the not eating all day, well her legal meth will suppress her appetite so
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

OhHiImSam wrote:I was considering phentermine to help me lose 50 pound before wedding season starts this fall (seriously, three friends are getting married back to back to back) but seeing what it's done to Vanessa has terrified me.

Tell me it's just because she has a shit diet and that someone drinking enough water, taking vitamins, and eating right won't end up looking like a crack head?

Don't do it. Chances are you will regain the weight you lost and then some. Don't get on the lose/gain merry-go-round. Do some regular exercise (something that you enjoy). You won't lose weight but your body will tone up. Make gradual changes to your eating that will contribute to your health; the changes should be something you can live with the rest of life and not make you feel deprived all the time. Maybe cook more from scratch or incorporate more green vegetables or gradually reduce the amount of processed food with added sugar. And drinking water with meals is definitely better than diet soda. Anyway, good luck to you.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Anyone find it funny she didn’t call the in laws and get their reactions. You can tell they don’t like Vanessa; they still finically support them!!! I’m sure once britney does a clothing haul Vanessa jumps in the car and buys the same outfits.... she’s beyond freaky and I’d be afraid Oh having her as a friend. Love her parents kind of dissing the tattoo. Why does she make David go everywhere with her???? I’m sure he just wants to relax at home maybe she doesn’t trust him and kc alone. She prob has cameras set up all over. I could see her now “blink blink” omg kc smiled at David!!!
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

It's several hours later and I'm still DYING over her dad saying, "Don't ever put a tattoo where you can't get a job!"
And Vanessa's bullshit, "No, no, no, no, no"

THIS GIRL WILL NEVER GET A JOB
And a tattoo sure as fuck won't be what will ever prevent her from getting one.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

olemama wrote:

Don't do it. Chances are you will regain the weight you lost and then some. Don't get on the lose/gain merry-go-round. Do some regular exercise (something that you enjoy). You won't lose weight but your body will tone up. Make gradual changes to your eating that will contribute to your health; the changes should be something you can live with the rest of life and not make you feel deprived all the time. Maybe cook more from scratch or incorporate more green vegetables or gradually reduce the amount of processed food with added sugar. And drinking water with meals is definitely better than diet soda. Anyway, good luck to you.
Agree. Healthy changes you can live with forever are best. Don’t be on a rush to lose. Losing weight slowly and keeping it off is better than crash dieting. You don’t want to mess with your metabolism.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Anyone find it funny she didn’t call the in laws and get their reactions. You can tell they don’t like Vanessa; they still finically support them!!!
I mean..I don’t have any problems with my in laws but I definitely wouldn’t call them up to tell them about a tattoo lol seems like that would be weird

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She looks old here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jadedd_
Amateur
Amateur

2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by jadedd_ »

I took it last summer and did just fine. I didn't alter my diet a ton, just made sure I was eating more protein rich foods since I was eating less. It thinned out my stomach really quickly, and I stopped taking it when I felt I was where I wanted to be. I personally think V's quality of literally everything is poor anyway, so naturally it would effect her the way it did.
As for regaining the weight, I haven't gained since I stopped taking it last August. Obviously that can vary.
As long as you pay attention to your body, you should be fine!

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I see she uses her middle name instead of a last name just like Britney. Has anyone ever called her Van Van?

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Blackswan wrote:She looks old here.
A mother and her son who just returned from the military

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Blackswan