JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by shilohjulia »

kabuki wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I sense a Gabe Scandal soon....
Also why would Gabe be sending shirtless pictures? I mean he’s no Chris but he’s also not a Channing Tatum....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor amber if this is all true! Maybe that’s what she was talking about before ?

Where did you hear about shirtless pics? I find her videos too boring to actually watch all the way through
Someone posted above that she follows Gabe on Snapchat and he sent her a late night pic of himself shirtless asking if she was up. I know he’s viewed my Instagram stories and liked some pics of mine before. Social media ruins relationships for real. I don’t think Gabe would physically cheat on Amber but dumb shit like Snapchat convos etc can make a woman (or man) rage.

missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missskristyy »

I think its sweet that Gabe posts pictures of Logan on his instagram without special occasion (like a birthday)

unlike Skube smh

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

shilohjulia wrote:
kabuki wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:
Poor amber if this is all true! Maybe that’s what she was talking about before ?

Where did you hear about shirtless pics? I find her videos too boring to actually watch all the way through
Someone posted above that she follows Gabe on Snapchat and he sent her a late night pic of himself shirtless asking if she was up. I know he’s viewed my Instagram stories and liked some pics of mine before. Social media ruins relationships for real. I don’t think Gabe would physically cheat on Amber but dumb shit like Snapchat convos etc can make a woman (or man) rage.

No kidding! I mean Amber seems great but you never know what goes on in private

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Another awesome job of parenting for the Jess/Chris duo. Addled, who is recovering from pinkeye, is allowed to take all the canisters of Clorox wipes off the shelves at Target with her grubby, sticky hands while Jess laughs like a nitwit. And she dresses her toddler like shit, too! Those cowboy boots make me want to take them off of Addled, put a pair of sneakers on her, and beat Chris and Jess senseless with the boots!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Jessss has always been immature when it comes to periods. Remember when she and Chris redid her moms bathroom and there was a box of tampons and jesss pointed it out and giggled about it? And Chris even said that was unecessary or something.
She has videos of herself giving birth but periods are secretive? What??
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Jessss has always been immature when it comes to periods. Remember when she and Chris redid her moms bathroom and there was a box of tampons and jesss pointed it out and giggled about it? And Chris even said that was unecessary or something.
It’s because periods mean you’re not pregnant. Jess hasn’t had enough yet for them to be normal. Think about it..... She’s always knocked up or has kids on the tit... Has she even had one since Addaline

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

missy-1010 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Jessss has always been immature when it comes to periods. Remember when she and Chris redid her moms bathroom and there was a box of tampons and jesss pointed it out and giggled about it? And Chris even said that was unecessary or something.
It’s because periods mean you’re not pregnant. Jess hasn’t had enough yet for them to be normal. Think about it..... She’s always knocked up or has kids on the tit... Has she even had one since Addaline

No this is her first since addie

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

She took saying it’s clickbait off her title, I guess she read that it made no sense

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

missy-1010 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:
kabuki wrote: Where did you hear about shirtless pics? I find her videos too boring to actually watch all the way through

No kidding! I mean Amber seems great but you never know what goes on in private

That was me. I responded back “aren’t you married?” And he responded back a good couple hours later saying “Happily married. Did what I say upset you in any way?” I just didn’t respond.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Did Jess miss a day of uploading? She’s usually pretty good about uploading every weekday I thought

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Moony wrote:Did Jess miss a day of uploading? She’s usually pretty good about uploading every weekday I thought

Yeah she’s only uploaded 2 videos this week so far.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

And she just uploaded 2 minutes ago lol

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Gabe and I used to snap sometimes, but he randomly stopped and that's when he started posting about Amber so I figured he was just trying to respect her by not snapping strangers. It was never anything creepy, just small talk. He seemed like a nice enough guy so I'm sad to see he isn't giving her the respect he should be.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by itslove »

So she kept her 4 year old up to 11 the day before a surgery because he couldn’t eat? She said in her last vlog they would be there super early so it’s not like he had to go the whole day without food.. that’s ridiculous.

Hey look everyone! Jesssss can hula hoop! Let’s have 20 seconds of her showing off I’m surprised she didn’t do the splits while hula hooping.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

The amount of complaining she’s doing about being tired and stuff with editing... anyone thinking she’s gonna be going down to just a video or two a week?

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

80085 wrote:
itslove wrote:Hey look everyone! Jesssss can hula hoop! Let’s have 20 seconds of her showing off ImageI’m surprised she didn’t do the splits while hula hooping.
Her hernia and diastasis recti are sooooo bad though! Her back always hurts! She's crippled by the condition of her stomach 24/7 and clearly deserves her tummy tuck—I mean hernia repair surgery—fully covered!

She's so bad at lying. She and Leila will make great friends.
Is Lelia the one she went to Texas Roadhouse with?

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Oh god she’s filling up yet another wall with random crap. Does she not know that some walls can be left empty?
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Natxo wrote:Oh god she’s filling up yet another wall with random crap. Does she not know that some walls can be left empty?
Well now she does!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

itslove wrote:
80085 wrote:
itslove wrote:Hey look everyone! Jesssss can hula hoop! Let’s have 20 seconds of her showing off ImageI’m surprised she didn’t do the splits while hula hooping.
Her hernia and diastasis recti are sooooo bad though! Her back always hurts! She's crippled by the condition of her stomach 24/7 and clearly deserves her tummy tuck—I mean hernia repair surgery—fully covered!

She's so bad at lying. She and Leila will make great friends.
Is Lelia the one she went to Texas Roadhouse with?

Yep
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

itslove wrote:The amount of complaining she’s doing about being tired and stuff with editing... anyone thinking she’s gonna be going down to just a video or two a week?

I wish she would do more sit down videos like she used to. Surely those would be a lot easier to edit and wouldn’t take six hours to edit. I don’t know why she ever jumped on the “daily” vlog train anyway.

Return to “JesssFam”