JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

itslove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by itslove »

I’m a vlogger and sit down videos are SO FREAKING EASY. I only daily vlog when something worth while is happening, not shopping at target lol people would rather see sit down haul videos than me walking around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Most mom YouTubers who used to make sit down videos say switched to vlogging saying it's easier but it's because they make more money with daily videos and their kids make more money than they do.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Most mom YouTubers who used to make sit down videos say switched to vlogging saying it's easier but it's because they make more money with daily videos and their kids make more money than they do.
I believe it. I don’t make money on yt so I just do what I enjoy lol

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Is she that stupid?? if your child is blasting their stuff so they can hear or doesn't respond well to being called that's a big red flag I can't believe she's dumb enough that they though it was him being defiant when he has had ear problems before and the fact his ear drum was about to burst again like wtf idiots.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

Mommyof6 wrote:Is she that stupid?? if your child is blasting their stuff so they can hear or doesn't respond well to being called that's a big red flag I can't believe she's dumb enough that they though it was him being defiant when he has had ear problems before and the fact his ear drum was about to burst again like wtf idiots.

she said poor Landon had selective hearing.... good parenting 101 haha

cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

Man, the kids lunches are pathetic! It's always the same thing! I paused the video and it looks like she packed oranges, blueberries, Cheezit type crackers, pretzels and a muffin (which I'm sure is prepackaged). I mean, thumbs up for the fruit I guess. Do her kids not eat sandwiches? Peanut/almond butter and jam, ham and mustard, tuna, and egg salad would all be good ideas to get some protein into those kids! I doubt her kids have ever seen a thermos before.. she could send chicken nuggets, pasta, soups. I would say send leftovers, but I'm sure there's never any leftovers from the takeout pizza and Texas Roadhouse they eat everyday. :lol:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Landen just got tubes in his ears he might have had trouble hearing all this time and she needs to make sure the tubes are working and draining the fluid so he can hear.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Britxo wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Britxo wrote: Normally, every time I get a Snapchat from him (which is not often, probably once every month or so) I never respond and just ignore it but today I responded back “Aren’t you married” mostly because I was still half asleep but yeah.

What’s his Snapchat? I’m curious

Same as his Instagram, gmofresco

He’s gonna wonder why he suddenly has an influx of people adding himImage

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

kalipali wrote:
itslove wrote:The amount of complaining she’s doing about being tired and stuff with editing... anyone thinking she’s gonna be going down to just a video or two a week?

I wish she would do more sit down videos like she used to. Surely those would be a lot easier to edit and wouldn’t take six hours to edit. I don’t know why she ever jumped on the “daily” vlog train anyway.
It's just because it'd be a ton of questions she doesn't want to answer like a Drake update, what's up with Gabe and Amber, Landon's medical issues, custody for T and C etc. Even the innocent ones she'd have to lie about. How do you budget? They don't. What's Addy's routine? She doesn't have one. How do you cook for such a big family? They eat out instead. When are you and Chris going back to school/work? Lmao never.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Not sure if the live stream was recapped? Cba going back that far but lol anyway Kaden screaming for a long portion omfg. Wouldn’t let Jess talk. They were guesting people who would just stare or be like “omg I’m like totally fangirling” and that’s about it, like dude ask something juicy anyway it was awkward so the boys would ask the guests questions I left then it got boring watching that and came back an hour later (it went for an hour and a half) and she was answering some questions, Merch is still coming she’s changed companies. She has had kaden tested for autism etc but they all say he’s fine. Chris was asked who he bonded with first so of course he said Landen because he was a baby. And he was shocked when she mentioned how many kids she had. People kept asking what was for dinner I can’t remember the response but why do I have a feeling it was Taco Bell lol. Anyways that’s what I saw if it wasn’t mentioned earlier sorry if I’m repeating.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

cfbfabe123 wrote:Man, the kids lunches are pathetic! It's always the same thing! I paused the video and it looks like she packed oranges, blueberries, Cheezit type crackers, pretzels and a muffin (which I'm sure is prepackaged). I mean, thumbs up for the fruit I guess. Do her kids not eat sandwiches? Peanut/almond butter and jam, ham and mustard, tuna, and egg salad would all be good ideas to get some protein into those kids! I doubt her kids have ever seen a thermos before.. she could send chicken nuggets, pasta, soups. I would say send leftovers, but I'm sure there's never any leftovers from the takeout pizza and Texas Roadhouse they eat everyday. :lol:
Holy shit can u say protein deficiency?! Do her kids EVER eat anything healthy? Everything she’s feeding them is so remiss of actual nutrients. Ok they got fruit (mostly sugar) what about veggies? When i was little my parents would give me celery with peanut butter. How about even like a mozzarella cheese stick or some deli meat roll ups? Even vegetarian parents seem to make an effort to get their kids sufficient protein. No wonder Lilia looks like she’s dying half the time. Fuck.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she feel the need to hype things up to the kids and make them more scary to the kids? As far as tubes go it's usually the morning at the hospital it's really quick. What's the title SURGERY. Seriously Jess stop exaggerating your kids suffering for views.

As for the lunches, even string cheese or yogurt tubes etc would have some protein.
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

Mess made it a point to say that she's not pregnant, while complaining about not feeling well...

PLACE YOUR BETS ON BABY #512314345 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

mb_1218 wrote:Mess made it a point to say that she's not pregnant, while complaining about not feeling well...

I’ve legitimately wondered if they lied about the vasectomy

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

itslove wrote:
mb_1218 wrote:Mess made it a point to say that she's not pregnant, while complaining about not feeling well...

Same here.

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Mommyof6 wrote:
itslove wrote:

Same here.

I wouldn't be surprised. If she did get pregnant, all the clickbait titles would be about "BABY AFTER VASECTOMY?!?" "MIRACLE BABY"
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised. If she did get pregnant, all the clickbait titles would be about "BABY AFTER VASECTOMY?!?" "MIRACLE BABY"
MIRACLE playlist BABY after VASECTOMY... IT'S because I DIDN'T nurse ADD for THREE days!
*Cue the Mess in the bathroom with a pee-filled dropper and a dollar store pregnancy test.*
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Off the boob and BUMP is full??
Do I CHEAT on MY HUSBAND? *pregnant after vasectomy*
Does it REALLY work?! *surprise announcement*

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Aww ! That picture she posted of Kyson and addie is really cute !

Return to “JesssFam”