JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

peylizt192
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by peylizt192 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean moms do respond differently. Anyone else’s heart melt when he had a pouty face after the procedure? Image[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chatabox »

So she’s gone half a day and “urgently” needs to BF Addie? That’s not a baby who nurses only for comfort. Generally by this age most toddlers (who are eating real food) nurse 2-3 times a day unless they’re sick ect. Being fit to burst after a few hours sounds like Addie’s still nursing like a newborn.

And she confirmed that she’s going to leave her for playlist. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

More tacky shit on another wall. Why can’t she just have a nice large abstract print on the wall? It’s huge enough to hold an impressive piece of artwork. Instead she’s going to fill it with clutter and crap.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Chatabox wrote:So she’s gone half a day and “urgently” needs to BF Addie? That’s not a baby who nurses only for comfort. Generally by this age most toddlers (who are eating real food) nurse 2-3 times a day unless they’re sick ect. Being fit to burst after a few hours sounds like Addie’s still nursing like a newborn.

And she confirmed that she’s going to leave her for playlist. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

More tacky shit on another wall. Why can’t she just have a nice large abstract print on the wall? It’s huge enough to hold an impressive piece of artwork. Instead she’s going to fill it with clutter and crap.
If she has to nurse big baby after half a day and it's urgent how's she going to cope at playlist? Take her pump and disappear every couple of hours? Offer to feed other people's children?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If she's fit to burst after half a day Addie is nursing way more than she admits which most of us already assumed. She's going to be in pain if she suddenly weans Addie and doesn't pump and or end up getting mastitis and or clogged ducts which hurt. She'll be in the ER in Florida with a fever feeling like death.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If she's fit to burst after half a day Addie is nursing way more than she admits which most of us already assumed. She's going to be in pain if she suddenly weans Addie and doesn't pump and or end up getting mastitis and or clogged ducts which hurt. She'll be in the ER in Florida with a fever feeling like death.
Don’t give Jess any clickbait ideas! Image
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

JustWannaGossip wrote:She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

Are you a mom? I literally get teary eyed just at the thought of my kids being in any kind of discomfort. My son got tubes at 4 months old and I was a teary eyed mess before & after.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

I still can’t get over how terrible her “curtains” in the living room look.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

dailyblahblahblah wrote:

Are you a mom? I literally get teary eyed just at the thought of my kids being in any kind of discomfort. My son got tubes at 4 months old and I was a teary eyed mess before & after.

My kid scrapes his knee and I hurt for him lol i couldn’t imagine surgery of any sort. I’d be a mess for sure.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:

As a mom whose currently in the waiting room while my 18 month old is getting her tubes put in, I’m a complete mess.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She needs to stop with the drama about medical stuff around Landen. This time she was better than that procedure about his back pain. Crying in the waiting room have at it if you want. I found a morning at the hospital for tubes way less traumatic for everyone than the middle of the night screaming high fevers and puss everywhere from a raging ear infection. Then again I think Cath urine and dropping an NG tube is worse than getting tubes so I might just be a weirdo.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Mommyof6 wrote:Is she that stupid?? if your child is blasting their stuff so they can hear or doesn't respond well to being called that's a big red flag I can't believe she's dumb enough that they though it was him being defiant when he has had ear problems before and the fact his ear drum was about to burst again like wtf idiots.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Poor Landen. He has to suffer from two moronic parents as well as (I think) substandard care from his doctors. ***Personal story***My kid, at age 4, suffered from one ear infection after another. So every other month, we'd go to the doctor, get the diagnosis, take 10 days of amoxicillin, and go back to the doctor for an ear recheck and a simple hearing test. Then we got referred to an ENT for tubes. Ultimately my son didn't need them but he got a thorough hearing test by an audiologist. The point of this story is that my kid's hearing was tested the whole damn time!So how is Landen's hearing not being regularly monitored??***End personal story**
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I had chronic ear infections as a child and I remember CONSTANTLY being put in a special room to test my hearing. Pretty much after each ear infection they tested me, until my hearing started to noticeably decline, then they told my mom I HAD to have ear tubes, it wasn't optional anymore, or I was going to lose my hearing.

Too bad my mom didn't get it done sooner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Jesssss, here are some cute hairstyles for Add :)ImageImageImageImage
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

olemama wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:Is she that stupid?? if your child is blasting their stuff so they can hear or doesn't respond well to being called that's a big red flag I can't believe she's dumb enough that they though it was him being defiant when he has had ear problems before and the fact his ear drum was about to burst again like wtf idiots.

Poor Landen. He has to suffer from two moronic parents as well as (I think) substandard care from his doctors. ***Personal story***My kid, at age 4, suffered from one ear infection after another. So every other month, we'd go to the doctor, get the diagnosis, take 10 days of amoxicillin, and go back to the doctor for an ear recheck and a simple hearing test. Then we got referred to an ENT for tubes. Ultimately my son didn't need them but he got a thorough hearing test by an audiologist. The point of this story is that my kid's hearing was tested the whole damn time!So how is Landen's hearing not being regularly monitored??***End personal story**
Same here my babies pediatrician wanted to wait .. well he got another ear infection shortly after that appointment I skipped the pediatrician and went straight to the ent we found out he lost some of his hearing they should be hearing at 10 dec he was hearing at around 40 dec they did eartubes that following monday and when they did them they said they had to clean a bunch of pus out and this happened in a short amount of time because from Aug to Jan he had six ear infections and it affected his hearing a lot it could have delayed his speech if we wouldn't have caught it.
I can't imagine going years with almost bursting ear drums.

Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:

my daughter had grommets ( that’s what they are called in Ireland ) I was in tears in the waiting room and then she had a seizure while under anesthesia and stopped breathing they to resuscitate her she had a reaction to the anesthetic you never know what’s going to happen!! It was so scary!!

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Alicia30 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:

my daughter had grommets ( that’s what they are called in Ireland ) I was in tears in the waiting room and then she had a seizure while under anesthesia and stopped breathing they to resuscitate her she had a reaction to the anesthetic you never know what’s going to happen!! It was so scary!!

Exactly. The same thing happened to my son when he went under for an MRI. I saw the whole thing and I will never lose that feeling of fear again. I won’t diss jesss for being worried for the well-being for her child.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ecebc7.jpg[/img]

They can take videos of the cat playing with water, but can’t pick up a comb or a bottle they drop, no wonder the house is a mess Image

Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

itslove wrote:
Alicia30 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote: Are you a mom? I literally get teary eyed just at the thought of my kids being in any kind of discomfort. My son got tubes at 4 months old and I was a teary eyed mess before & after.

Exactly. The same thing happened to my son when he went under for an MRI. I saw the whole thing and I will never lose that feeling of fear again. I won’t diss jesss for being worried for the well-being for her child.

it happened to my daughter as well getting her MRI first and I was so afraid I told them in the children’s hospital about it ( my daughter has a rare chromosome abnormality) and it happened again!! A mother’s worst nightmare!! It’s great to talk to someone who went through it because I had no one... it was the horrible experience of my life!! How is your son now??

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

So does his mean Janell smokes weed?
Not that there anything wrong with that.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 63ede4.jpg[/img]

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Alicia30 wrote:
itslove wrote:
Alicia30 wrote:my daughter had grommets ( that’s what they are called in Ireland ) I was in tears in the waiting room and then she had a seizure while under anesthesia and stopped breathing they to resuscitate her she had a reaction to the anesthetic you never know what’s going to happen!! It was so scary!!

it happened to my daughter as well getting her MRI first and I was so afraid I told them in the children’s hospital about it ( my daughter has a rare chromosome abnormality) and it happened again!! A mother’s worst nightmare!! It’s great to talk to someone who went through it because I had no one... it was the horrible experience of my life!! How is your son now??

He’s okay now! He still has an airway defect that both my kids suffer from (and he was a premie and is delayed) but he outgrew the worst of it around 18 months. My daughter is 18mo and had her first surgery today, hopefully she outgrows this mess soon!

Return to “JesssFam”