E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by NotSusan »

It was pretty telling in today’s vlog when Jared was asking if they were asking about what tomorrow meant and they had no clue or didn’t care and he finally had to say that it meant that mommy would be coming home! No jumping for joy, no faces of excitement or signs that they had missed her. He asked Jackson point blank if he was excited and he answered with such little lack of enthusiasm...
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Jared was sucking it in pretty hard while trying on those shirts.

They will get a spike in view for the baby but thats the only thing going for them their vloggs are SO boring and Jared's bad acting and set up shots make it so much worse!!! Even Jackson and Calvin seem over it all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Kaylor1 wrote:Jared was sucking it in pretty hard while trying on those shirts.

They will get a spike in view for the baby but thats the only thing going for them their vloggs are SO boring and Jared's bad acting and set up shots make it so much worse!!! Even Jackson and Calvin seem over it all.

You know they have a list
BABY'S FIRST....

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

NotSusan wrote:It was pretty telling in today’s vlog when Jared was asking if they were asking about what tomorrow meant and they had no clue or didn’t care and he finally had to say that it meant that mommy would be coming home! No jumping for joy, no faces of excitement or signs that they had missed her. He asked Jackson point blank if he was excited and he answered with such little lack of enthusiasm...
Probably no one missed her.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I like how everybody has to go to Ellie's chiropractor appointments, yet Ellie didn't go to a single one of Calvin's PT appointments for his neck.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Well the vlogs without Ellie were nice! Now it was back to her being the focus of the vlog. The deal with Jackson and who got dressed first had me shaking my head. Yes she got dressed first, but Jackson is just 4. After stating it correct the first time, I would have just let it drop. Comparing today with the vlogs earlier in the week, the kids do act different with Ellie there IMO.

Good grief, how long do we have to carry on about a pair of glasses!!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

sheltiefan wrote:Well the vlogs without Ellie were nice! Now it was back to her being the focus of the vlog. The deal with Jackson and who got dressed first had me shaking my head. Yes she got dressed first, but Jackson is just 4. After stating it correct the first time, I would have just let it drop. Comparing today with the vlogs earlier in the week, the kids do act different with Ellie there IMO.

Uh, yeah, the argument with Jackson was embarrassing. Ellie, are you really trying to prove that you won a race about who got ready first with a four year old? Who cares!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Pency wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Well the vlogs without Ellie were nice! Now it was back to her being the focus of the vlog. The deal with Jackson and who got dressed first had me shaking my head. Yes she got dressed first, but Jackson is just 4. After stating it correct the first time, I would have just let it drop. Comparing today with the vlogs earlier in the week, the kids do act different with Ellie there IMO.

Uh, yeah, the argument with Jackson was embarrassing. Ellie, are you really trying to prove that you won a race about who got ready first with a four year old? Who cares!
Ellie is unbearable to watch. First you argue with your 4 year old about who "won" at getting dressed and is so stubborn she won't let Jackson just "win"...........and then she get's her glasses and has to get validation from Jared every 5 seconds about how good she looks. Come on Jared, I know she is your wife but my goodness, you dont have to kiss her ass so much telling her how beautiful she looks in her glasses over and over and over again. it's OVERKILL :roll: :roll: :roll:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ahhh... well trip to NYC was free. Seat geek....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shelby3496
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shelby3496 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
Pency wrote:

Ellie is unbearable to watch. First you argue with your 4 year old about who "won" at getting dressed and is so stubborn she won't let Jackson just "win"...........and then she get's her glasses and has to get validation from Jared every 5 seconds about how good she looks. Come on Jared, I know she is your wife but my goodness, you dont have to kiss her ass so much telling her how beautiful she looks in her glasses over and over and over again. it's OVERKILL :roll: :roll: :roll:
Not only that but did anyone else notice the boys were in the bathroom calling for Jared while the glasses talk was going on. They ignored the boys for a long time to talk about glasses. The boys probably needed someone to come in to wipe their butts but nope. It shows where their priorities are.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

When they meet Mattie:
MEETING NEW BABY WHILE PREGANT
HOLDING BABY GIRL WHILE PREGNANT WITH BOY
BABY CAME WHILE I WAS PREGNANT
A NEW BABY GIRL WHILE PREGNANT
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They both look far older than their age.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... c2afea.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Did they score free tix to see "the Hamilton"???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Did anyone notice as they were getting ready to head out that baby name board was in the area before u hit the garage ...then next clip it’s back in the kitchen....
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Pency wrote:I like how everybody has to go to Ellie's chiropractor appointments, yet Ellie didn't go to a single one of Calvin's PT appointments for his neck.
She was busy painting Grandma Griff's nails!!!!

And those glasses!!!!! Hahahahahahah she looks 60 in them!!!!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Pency wrote:

I was always told not to get my glasses updated while I was pregnant. Is that way of thinking outdated?

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

They are at Hamilton. Totally called it!

Also.....I don't ever criticize the way any of them look.....but I reeeeeeally don't think those glasses suit her. She could look really cute with the right pair. Those are not them. They don't fit her face. They are the wrong shape and way too big

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

JVK19 wrote:They are at Hamilton. Totally called it!

Also.....I don't ever criticize the way any of them look.....but I reeeeeeally don't think those glasses suit her. She could look really cute with the right pair. Those are not them. They don't fit her face. They are the wrong shape and way too big

I thought they looked terrible and couldn't figure out why Jared was making such a big deal about it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

JVK19 wrote:They are at Hamilton. Totally called it!

Plus, her face is fuller now because she is pregnant. Once she’s had the baby and begins starving herself again, the glasses will take over her gaunt face!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Pency wrote: Uh, yeah, the argument with Jackson was embarrassing. Ellie, are you really trying to prove that you won a race about who got ready first with a four year old? Who cares!
I was always told not to get my glasses updated while I was pregnant. Is that way of thinking outdated?

That's my understanding too. You're not supposed to get glasses while pregnant because the hormones can affect your vision.
Has that changed?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”