natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by natalka81 »

PinkFrog wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Not fully getting all the intense Bonnie dislike.
Does the term "bitch eating crackers" mean anything to you? That's essentially what the Bollie fiasco has done to people.

This is usually the point where a board goes from rational debate to nitpicking insanity. Then people wonder why YTers that read here don't listen to our feedback and take our advice. We can't exactly be shocked.
Perhaps because I am a bit of a nerd, the term 'bitch eating crackers' did not mean anything to me. Definitely because I am a nerd, I just googled it and read a whole bunch of stuff about it. Thanks :)! I think the phenomenon may be what's happening here...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:
PinkFrog wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Not fully getting all the intense Bonnie dislike.
Does the term "bitch eating crackers" mean anything to you? That's essentially what the Bollie fiasco has done to people.

This is usually the point where a board goes from rational debate to nitpicking insanity. Then people wonder why YTers that read here don't listen to our feedback and take our advice. We can't exactly be shocked.
Perhaps because I am a bit of a nerd, the term 'bitch eating crackers' did not mean anything to me. Definitely because I am a nerd, I just googled it and read a whole bunch of stuff about it. Thanks :)! I think the phenomenon may be what's happening here...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d143bb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I couldn't agree more. 100%. I think the crowd here changed their opinion about her, and it is now all black and white thinking.
Either she is saint or she is Satan.

To say that she is abusive, I think that is a long stretch. I think we all can agree that the kids seem to be relatively happy and healthy. Joel is a man enough to defend himself and make a stand if he wants to.
I haven't been enjoying her vlogs so much lately and I haven't been watching her since couple of weeks. I took a sneak peek yesterday and I felt ''enlightened''.
They are quite typical family. They do things that are good, they do things that are not so good. We can nitpick on their choices and judge their decisions and it is okay to certain extent.
But when we start to distort and misunderstand their words and actions on purpose (what has already in some cases happened IMO), and assume things that is not even shown in Vlogs, we go wrong.

Let's try to be reasonable and stay truthful. I know this is gossip site but I think we still can have certain standard!
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

I don’t think Joel is scared of her I think he likes to do things that make her happy or not get mad for an easy life.

I don’t think Bonnie could cope with another baby without the help of her daily nanny sorry I mean bree. Why does Bonnie need soooo much help? She already has Joel at home and yeah he helps out with the church a bit and edits but primarily they are both Home.

Everything Bonnie does irritates me and not because of bollie but because she has changed so much that I just see a fake and phoney person now and I’m so disappointed. I used to love to watch her videos she showed the real side of being at home with the kids, some days are hard but we make the best of it and still have quality fun family time...

Now it’s bree having the kids or she’s got a little babysitter she’s having appointments left right and centre or date nights or just going out with Joel or nipping to Hawaii or Mexico. I don’t feel like they are hardworking or humble anymore. And I certainly don’t feel like the put the time into their family like they used to, they have more money but they serve food like they are penniless but blow money on orange couches and hair extensions.

I’m the type of person that feeds my kids good food, have nice meals, they wear nice clothes, I always put myself last I don’t feel like Bonnie does that.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I think she just doesn’t vlog the everyday stuff so much anymore for whatever reason but I think she is still doing it. I think when your job is vlogging and you don’t have to go into a set job you end up into a weird routine.

There is definitely things that I am not liking about her like Bollie and her attitude but I still think she is a pretty good mom and I think Joel and her have pretty equal ground in their relationship and love each other.

I also think she would be better off separating herself from Ellie more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

People are starting to see things in her that I personally saw all along, which is why I never liked her even before all of this happened. I do think that she has the sweetest children though and so they must be doing something right so I think a lot of that maybe Joel's and his family's influence because I don't see a lot of sweetness and kindness coming from Bonnie or her side of the family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:I think she just doesn’t vlog the everyday stuff so much anymore for whatever reason but I think she is still doing it. I think when your job is vlogging and you don’t have to go into a set job you end up into a weird routine.

There is definitely things that I am not liking about her like Bollie and her attitude but I still think she is a pretty good mom and I think Joel and her have pretty equal ground in their relationship and love each other.

I also think she would be better off separating herself from Ellie more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was just going to say, I think she's spending too much time with Ellie and Ellie is rubbing off on her. Before Joel was at home, she saw Ellie, but she was too busy being a SAHM to hang out with her a lot. But now they seem to be attached at the hip. And I think it's had a negative effect on Bonnie, along with the money and adulation in the vlog comments.
I don't think she is "abusive". I think she's bossy, and has a temper (we've seen that in her responses to criticism). Joel certainly has issues of his own if his response is to shut down. But none of us are perfect. We all have our relationship quirks. Maybe theirs is particularly unhealthy, but unlike so many vlogging couples, I believe they do really love each other and not just that, are _in love_-they still have the hots for each other after all this time. And that's cool.

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

aprilfromengland wrote: I’m the type of person that feeds my kids good food, have nice meals, they wear nice clothes, I always put myself last I don’t feel like Bonnie does that.
Based on the sisters' anecdotes (mostly in older videos), it really seems like the Griffiths siblings had to do without things that we would consider normal for middle-class kids to have. They only had a few outfits, had to share homemade Halloween costumes and winter coats, etc. But Jennifer enjoyed "treats" after putting the kids to bed, always looked presentable and had frosted hair when that was in style, etc. Chad gave her gifts and I'm almost certain she got her own winter coat, lmao. The underlying message, implied and probably also stated outright, was that Jennifer got what she wanted because she was the mom, and someday her daughters would be moms themselves, and they would then have the privilege of being able to buy things they wanted, do what they wanted, etc. Instead of putting themselves last, these women are putting themselves first, as they believe it's "their turn" to spoil themselves. It just so happens that YT gives them more expendable income to fulfill their desires, and the visibility for us to notice and get grossed out about it.

My mom said similar stuff - along the lines of "when you grow up you can buy whatever overpriced clothes you want, but our family shops at Wal-Mart" and so on and so forth. She didn't spoil herself while depriving us, but I remember feeling furious, and like I couldn't wait to be an adult so I could do whatever I wanted. And that's what I see going on with Bonnie (and Ellie). They really are that immature.

I really hate seeing high-income families feed their children crap. I'm not even talking about the sugary snacks - I think I have a higher tolerance for that than most of you guys. But they can afford good, solid meals and have plenty of time to prepare them. End rant.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I agree with you. I was brought up with a mother who always put us kids first. She did without. I can remember many nights when she didn't even have anything on her plate so we had plenty to eat. When I grew up and had kids of my own, I did the same thing. I never go into a store and not go directly to the kid's section. I can't remember the last time I shopped for things for myself. I guess you are a product of your parents. The Griffith sisters worship their mother and I'm sure their mother took very good care of herself.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Who came up with the idea of Bollie? Who proposed it?

I think a lot of this ugliness we have seen has been a result of panic and self-defense. You better believe if Bollie totally flopped and became an embarrassment it’d all be on Bonnie. Ellie would probably be like, “Well, I just wanted to support my sister...” and act like a martyr. Or Bonnie would feel the wrath of Ellie. Considering the speculation and what’s known about their upbringing, failure is probably the worst thing that Bonnie could imagine to happen in their family.

So, no wonder all criticism was met with anger and mockery, blocking, and total ignorance on the reality of how ‘successful’ Bollie really is.

That’s how I feel about it. Bonnie has really been a turn off recently, but I can have an understanding as to why that might be.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:People are starting to see things in her that I personally saw all along, which is why I never liked her even before all of this happened. I do think that she has the sweetest children though and so they must be doing something right so I think a lot of that maybe Joel's and his family's influence because I don't see a lot of sweetness and kindness coming from Bonnie or her side of the family.
Yea, that's how I feel. People who like her on here are trying to act like we only started viewing her as overreactive, bossy, and mean AFTER the Bollie debacle, but that's not the case with me and probably other posters here.

I've always commented when I thought Bonnie was being exploitative with her kids or when she was being controlling or ignorant. That's how I've always seen her and I think her Bollie reaction shed the light on her true personality to some people here who liked her before.

It's not the "bitch eating crackers" phenomenon with me. Not everything she does annoys me and I'm not just observing things to nitpick. But I do post when I see her do something I find concerning. I find it funny people on the Bonnie forum always propose "are you perfect?" when you criticize Bonnie, yet they're all fine to criticize Ellie for everything she does. I don't even like Ellie and can't stand their vlogs, but the hypocrisy isn't lost on me.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

snowbaby95 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:People are starting to see things in her that I personally saw all along, which is why I never liked her even before all of this happened. I do think that she has the sweetest children though and so they must be doing something right so I think a lot of that maybe Joel's and his family's influence because I don't see a lot of sweetness and kindness coming from Bonnie or her side of the family.
Yea, that's how I feel. People who like her on here are trying to act like we only started viewing her as overreactive, bossy, and mean AFTER the Bollie debacle, but that's not the case with me and probably other posters here.

I've always commented when I thought Bonnie was being exploitative with her kids or when she was being controlling or ignorant. That's how I've always seen her and I think her Bollie reaction shed the light on her true personality to some people here who liked her before.

It's not the "bitch eating crackers" phenomenon with me. Not everything she does annoys me and I'm not just observing things to nitpick. But I do post when I see her do something I find concerning. I find it funny people on the Bonnie forum always propose "are you perfect?" when you criticize Bonnie, yet they're all fine to criticize Ellie for everything she does. I don't even like Ellie and can't stand their vlogs, but the hypocrisy isn't lost on me.
Last edited by candy_toffee on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

snowbaby95 wrote:

A third one here who has always felt the same way as the two posters above about Bonnie. There is no recent revelation or bitch-eating-crackers-phenomenon for me personally because I have always stated how I've felt about her. My opinion hasn't changed and neither has it become more negative simply because of recent events, I merely remain steadfast in the subtle (and now not so subtle ) observations of her in the vlogs over a longer period of time than just Bollie and couchgate. The irony of your last statement snowbaby95 is also not lost on me.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

snowbaby95 wrote:

I agree. Ellie is a selfish bitch, but after her “Wal-Mart incident” the E+J thread went from 50/50 to full blown “bitch eating crackers.” Anything Ellie says or does is judged or reprimanded. There’s no middle ground. But since Bonnie is more outwardly charming and likable anything bitchy she does is understandable or explained away. Bonnie and Ellie are the same in my eyes, Bonnie is just better at hiding it. At least you could say Ellie is being her authentic self lol. Bonnie, just like Ellie, doesn’t respect or care about her viewers. She sees them as dollar signs, and that’s fine, this is her job, but don’t try and act like we’re “family” while trying to sell me overpriced cheaply made clothes and blasting me on social media if I don’t kiss your ass in the comments.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Smh. You guys called Joel might have a foot fetish, then today she’s playing a tickle game. I’m not sure how old or how informed many of you are but that is going to be a huge hit for the fetish world right there. I know a few people into feet and into tickling through my years and I was beyond shocked as to how or why. I had a friend show me adult material one day I truly didn’t believe it exsisted ( I’m so vanilla) and low and behold there it was videos rated Xxx. And just tickling...
Now if Joel has a foot fetish he knew exactly the audience he can reach.. and using his children no less...

Take a look at that comment. It actually leads you to the dark side of you tube.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Well tickle therapy proved to be the risky click of the day.
Last edited by candy_toffee on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Please. It's not a "people like her" vs "people who don't" thing. Stop being dismissive. Congrats to those that saw it all along, but you don't have to hate everything a YTer does and expect everyone else to hate it with the same verocity.

It doesn't have to be black or white. Even if you don't like someone there is bound to be something relatable about them. You don't have to like them, but maybe hate on what is seen or known for sure before resorting to gross speculation and then acting like it's fact?

sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

I'm confused... what is this "bitch eating crackers" stuff? I must have missed something.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowbaby95 wrote:

Regarding your last statement, in regards to Ellie and Bonnie's parenting there is a huge difference and you can't paing them with the same brush. One makea sure her kids are well fed and clothed. She knows their personalities and it shows in the vlogs. The other competes with her children for attention, and pushes them away. Neither is perfect, but one is emotionally damaging to her children in a far more abusive way.

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Dramatic princess wrote:Smh. You guys called Joel might have a foot fetish, then today she’s playing a tickle game. I’m not sure how old or how informed many of you are but that is going to be a huge hit for the fetish world right there. I know a few people into feet and into tickling through my years and I was beyond shocked as to how or why. I had a friend show me adult material one day I truly didn’t believe it exsisted ( I’m so vanilla) and low and behold there it was videos rated Xxx. And just tickling...
Now if Joel has a foot fetish he knew exactly the audience he can reach.. and using his children no less...

Take a look at that comment. It actually leads you to the dark side of you tube.

Thank god I'm not the only person whose realizes this, as soon as I saw that I couldn't believe they would post it. They is no way they can claim to be unaware. Hopefully his children never put that together, that there father put out material for other people to get aroused off of, what a horrible thing to do to any child. At this point how do you even sleep know that there are other people getting turned on to your young children's feet.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”