Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

She was cold and Kelsey was cold. Wouldn't real seasons travelers know how to pack properly. They're trying so hard to be something they're not.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by janem »

These two are real idiots. Did they not check the weather before they left? Kelsey forgetting a hat and jacket?! Now their surprised that June isn’t sleeping well. It’s in the low 40’s and they’re sleeping on the ground.
I thought the thoughts today on baby’s walking that they should wear soft shoes, those leather Mocs or barefooted. They’ve got those funky shoes on her all the time. Thought they would have been trendy than that.
I have to agree it makes me crazy when Corbin is always saying “June loves this or June is so into it”. She’s a baby how do they know she loves something when she’s never experienced it. Guess he thinks her smiling is the indication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Why on earth did they ever move to SoCal? (Well, yeah, he was going to work for Bryan, and that didn't pan out.)

Holy CRAP! They've never actually been to Bend??? Sorry, but as a native Oregonian that's pretty shocking.

I really think they are moving back to Idaho after their lease is up. It's cheap to live there and lots of family to help with June.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had to LOL when I saw June is sleeping in a tent in the hotel room. My pet's portable playpen is way more spacious and comfy. No wonder she can't sleep and is always cold!!
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Uh...what happened?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Uh...what happened?
Who knows? It could also be a ploy of his to spark interest. Their vlogs have been so boring and short! The one today was just over 6 minutes. Yesterday 8 min and still only 10k views. I think kelsey is over vlogging. He’s so strange. Maybe it was a comment about his relationship with June that prompted this. Wonder if they’re going to have a crib for June to sleep in while at the grandparents. I sure hope so and not that weird tent thing.
They just need to move back to Idaho and he needs to get a real job.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

janem wrote:
Who knows? It could also be a ploy of his to spark interest. Their vlogs have been so boring and short! The one today was just over 6 minutes. Yesterday 8 min and still only 10k views. I think kelsey is over vlogging. He’s so strange. Maybe it was a comment about his relationship with June that prompted this. Wonder if they’re going to have a crib for June to sleep in while at the grandparents. I sure hope so and not that weird tent thing.
They just need to move back to Idaho and he needs to get a real job.

I just came here after seeing a post on Facebook! What on earth...? I haven't watched their vlogs for ages, and I'm trying to resist clicking on one now to see what's up with them - I'm sure that's his plan, I can't imagine that there were any serious threats...
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Probably just stirring up drama. They're just grasping at straws now to keep youtube going. If something that serious would have happened, law enforcement would have asked them to shut up until they had concrete evidence to go forward. Just my two cents.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

What does he mean by ‘cyber task forces’?

I wonder if this’ll be used as an excuse as to why they stopped daily blogging. Although, not sure how they’d be able to support themselves.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Id think someone would just threaten to kick his ass and ride off on a white house with kelsey.. Who has june in that expensive baby carrier.. And no more weirdo corbin

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

horse haha

Hopefully he buys her a house too

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Since they have announced going to India people have been commenting how stupid it is. Mentioning that children are raped there and telling them to stay away.

Yesterday there was a comment and it said along the lines of "if you come to India I will rape June and then your pretty wife."

Even I reported it. I can't stand this sack of shit but that is some fucked up mess saying you're going to rape a baby.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

I wish I could delete my last post. This is really not acceptable. No one, not even corbin and kelsey deserve this. Hope everything turns out fine. :|
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Since they have announced going to India people have been commenting how stupid it is. Mentioning that children are raped there and telling them to stay away.

Yesterday there was a comment and it said along the lines of "if you come to India I will rape June and then your pretty wife."

Even I reported it. I can't stand this sack of shit but that is some fucked up mess saying you're going to rape a baby.
Yikes. That’s messed up.

Hopefully a reminder to tighten up security, not advertise your location/address, etc. and to remember there are some actual creeps online — not just trolls.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm calling BS on the threats. I'm wondering if Corbin is posting them himself as a way to get out of the India trip. I would guess the trip gets canceled if not enough people sign up and it definitely seemed that they weren't getting many takers.

And, seriously, he's going to hunt these "people" down and file charges?? For what???? Corbin is just looking for attention. People generally post "I love June" comments. I've never seen much harassment in the comments.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought he was going to use it as an excuse to not go.

They have nothing going on because they suck at motivating.

Are they stoners? It would explain sooo much, my love.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm calling BS on the threats. I'm wondering if Corbin is posting them himself as a way to get out of the India trip. I would guess the trip gets canceled if not enough people sign up and it definitely seemed that they weren't getting many takers.

And, seriously, he's going to hunt these "people" down and file charges?? For what???? Corbin is just looking for attention. People generally post "I love June" comments. I've never seen much harassment in the comments.

No father would ever even conceive of making a comment like that about a 1 year old baby. Makes me sick to think about.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Also, as a mother to a 1-year old girl... That would be enough to make me go Lucy Eades and go black. That's some scary shit...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ohaudrey wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm calling BS on the threats. I'm wondering if Corbin is posting them himself as a way to get out of the India trip. I would guess the trip gets canceled if not enough people sign up and it definitely seemed that they weren't getting many takers.

No father would ever even conceive of making a comment like that about a 1 year old baby. Makes me sick to think about.
Like I wrote, I've NEVER seen even a single threat in their comments. If they did, then Corbin should quit YT or just stop filming June...because that's gross and there totally are perverts out there. Did he even bring up the issue in a vlog??? I just find the whole thing odd.

Anyway, on to a different topic. It really does seem like they are moving back to Idaho. I'm actually sort of surprised because they seemed to hate and diss Idaho A LOT in the past. It must come down to $$$$. They certainly can't afford to buy a house in SoCal or Portland and Idaho is cheap.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 02fd96.jpg[/img]

saw this on their fb

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”