Samika Part 3

Floofy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by Floofy »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm going back in time for a second, but the topic of kids eating candy came up on C&K's thread and it made me think of something that had me shaking my head at Jen. At easter she was losing her mind about the kids eating all the easter candy THEY bought them. She went on and on about how it was just too much and she didn't like it and she was pretty upset about it. Then WHY did she buy it????? She was in control of what went in the baskets. If she didn't want them to eat candy and was going to beat herself up so much and stress so much about the kids having it, why did she put it in the basket. She was just way upset about how she disliked the kids getting candy at all, but yet she bought it. If it's going to be that big of a deal then she should have never put it in there. It was just such a strange moment to me for Jen. She normally seems pretty smart, but i could not get over how stupid she sounded at that moment. Asking for advice.. what do you do?????? Ummmmm not give it to them?????
I enjoy this family....but...sooner or later they need to realize they are the parents..........
Jenn seems overwhelmed often.....kids throw up......you can say no and stick to it........the dad can rock the girlchild all night if needed too.......I noticed Sam had to throw in "I slept on the floor", how bout next time you rock and let Jenn sleep...doesnt matter who the child "wants"....take her downstairs and in 5 minutes she wont even remember.....Sam doesnt do as much with/for PJ...could be a Morman thing???

theres nothing wrong with this family....they just have a lot to learn

on another note...who are they making all these brand deals for when they dont post regularly?
I rarely see anything they film for a brand....I saw the weed one......cant think of others
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I keep seeing McDonalds ads from them. I feel like every other day I get the sponsored post up on my FB/Instagram with the occasional new photo. They must be making a decent amount from McDonalds with the constant ads?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Floofy wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I'm going back in time for a second, but the topic of kids eating candy came up on C&K's thread and it made me think of something that had me shaking my head at Jen. At easter she was losing her mind about the kids eating all the easter candy THEY bought them. She went on and on about how it was just too much and she didn't like it and she was pretty upset about it. Then WHY did she buy it????? She was in control of what went in the baskets. If she didn't want them to eat candy and was going to beat herself up so much and stress so much about the kids having it, why did she put it in the basket. She was just way upset about how she disliked the kids getting candy at all, but yet she bought it. If it's going to be that big of a deal then she should have never put it in there. It was just such a strange moment to me for Jen. She normally seems pretty smart, but i could not get over how stupid she sounded at that moment. Asking for advice.. what do you do?????? Ummmmm not give it to them?????
I enjoy this family....but...sooner or later they need to realize they are the parents..........
Jenn seems overwhelmed often.....kids throw up......you can say no and stick to it........the dad can rock the girlchild all night if needed too.......I noticed Sam had to throw in "I slept on the floor", how bout next time you rock and let Jenn sleep...doesnt matter who the child "wants"....take her downstairs and in 5 minutes she wont even remember.....Sam doesnt do as much with/for PJ...could be a Morman thing???

theres nothing wrong with this family....they just have a lot to learn

on another note...who are they making all these brand deals for when they dont post regularly?
I rarely see anything they film for a brand....I saw the weed one......cant think of others
They don't do a lot of vlog brand deals. They post ads on Facebook and IG and Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Okay It’s probably not, but is this Jen’s brother in this video around 6:30ish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

^ that sure is AP!
Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

ja14 wrote:Okay It’s probably not, but is this Jen’s brother in this video around 6:30ish <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>facebook</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>VarietyThatsLife</span><span>/</span><span>videos</span><span>/</span><span>168556520637714</span><span>/</span></a>

YES
Andrew/Ap
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Lol okay, I thought so! How random I found him. I was watching and thinking I know him, who is that..and finally thought of AP

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I'm rewatching their pregnancy announcement for the new baby boy and I hope after he is born they seriously consider birth control options if they don't want another "oopsie" in the next year or two. 4 kids under 5 would be seriously insane and stressful. Most mormons think birth control is fine, they're not like fundamentalists or anything. Even Ellie, whose family is at least more outwardly "devout" or conservative, uses birth control and has talked about it openly on her vlogs. I think I even remember Kristy talking about birth control in one of her vlogs, but I can't go back and fact check. I know they're super excited and happy now about the baby, I am too lol, but seeing Jenn's anxiety in the announcement video about having 3 young kids, I just hope they hold off for a long time before having a 4th.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5c105a.jpg[/img]Scrolling through quickly and thought this was Sam. I was so disappointed for a split second thinking he would stoop so low to hang out with these guys. Thank goodness it’s not him!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

They are a sweet couple, but they SUCK at decorating. There's still a ceramic Christmas tree out on a living room shelf.

I wonder if they get financial help from Sam's parents. His father is a dentist and his parents live very modestly. Otherwise, I really don't see how they are doing what they do with a 3rd kid on the way. I really doubt they make THAT much from the brand deal/ads. Maybe Shay hooks him up with better brand deals via Social Bluebook because he fired Sam?? I don't believe they make even that much on FB ads...they have fewer than 3000 followers!! That's nothing.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

rdt1004 wrote:I'm rewatching their pregnancy announcement for the new baby boy and I hope after he is born they seriously consider birth control options if they don't want another "oopsie" in the next year or two. 4 kids under 5 would be seriously insane and stressful. Most mormons think birth control is fine, they're not like fundamentalists or anything. Even Ellie, whose family is at least more outwardly "devout" or conservative, uses birth control and has talked about it openly on her vlogs. I think I even remember Kristy talking about birth control in one of her vlogs, but I can't go back and fact check. I know they're super excited and happy now about the baby, I am too lol, but seeing Jenn's anxiety in the announcement video about having 3 young kids, I just hope they hold off for a long time before having a 4th.
Kristy was the face of nuvaring. I don’t think they’re opposed to birth control because of religious reason. Maybe Jenn has a bad reaction to it?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Maybe, but there's different types of non-hormonal birth control too.
But nevermind that, Jenn just tweeted about feeling a lot of pressure and back pain that she's never felt before when the baby moved. Maybe he might be here sooner than we think!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sam keeps saying that they're turning down ads/brand deals because they don't want to just post vlogs with ads. If he says they're doing ok, I don't know any reason not to believe him. He hustles, that's for sure. Carlie Butler would kill for a McDonalds deal. So I don't think Shay is hooking them up.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:He hustles, that's for sure
See, I'm really starting to disagree with that. He's been looking so sloppy lately and seems to not really be doing much—certainly not vlogging. The McD's ads I saw where BASIC photos with BASIC one-line captions. I was not all that impressed when I finally saw them...and they get an average of 100 likes and almost no comments on most of them. I don't see that being a sustainable income.

I honestly think he's goofing off all the time now with video games, spring training games (yes, that's over), watching baseball, etc...I really get the feeling he's not working much at all.

Maybe Jackson made him a Bitcoin millionaire??? LOL!!!!!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
See, I'm really starting to disagree with that. He's been looking so sloppy lately and seems to not really be doing much—certainly not vlogging. The McD's ads I saw where BASIC photos with BASIC one-line captions. I was not all that impressed when I finally saw them...and they get an average of 100 likes and almost no comments on most of them. I don't see that being a sustainable income.

I honestly think he's goofing off all the time now with video games, spring training games (yes, that's over), watching baseball, etc...I really get the feeling he's not working much at all.

I can see that. I guess he _used_ to hustle...

Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

ewokfan11 wrote:

he had 11 people watching him play games late last night....said he had played yesterday afternoon as well....guess that explains no video
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I just recently watched their We Need To Talk video from when they were let go from Trixin and Sam mentioned it was a tough and strange time for him because before Trixin he had only been full time daily blogger for a short time, then they got their jobs with Trixin. So after Trixin, their back in this confusing time job wise and I empathize with that, but that video is from almost 2 years ago, and they moved states, but now what? Letting the vlogs die would be a big mistake unless he got an actual position, not just an occasional ad on Facebook, like soon. I hope there’s more happening behind the scenes then we don’t know of because living off Facebook ads to your small audience and buying and selling expensive shoes isn’t sustainable in the long run.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I just recently watched their We Need To Talk video from when they were let go from Trixin and Sam mentioned it was a tough and strange time for him because before Trixin he had only been full time daily blogger for a short time, then they got their jobs with Trixin. So after Trixin, their back in this confusing time job wise and I empathize with that, but that video is from almost 2 years ago, and they moved states, but now what? Letting the vlogs die would be a big mistake unless he got an actual position, not just an occasional ad on Facebook, like soon. I hope there’s more happening behind the scenes then we don’t know of because living off Facebook ads to your small audience and buying and selling expensive shoes isn’t sustainable in the long run.

sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I follow them since the very beginning but the vlogs are (even after they promised to put more effort into them and upload when they are supposed to upload) still put up on random days. I had two really busy weeks and I believe I only missed 3 vlogs? The less you upload, the less "important" you get. People stop looking for the vlogs. I find myself forgetting about them, which is so sad, they've been my favorites for such a long time but there is absolutely no effort in their videos anymore Would love to see their passion again. Anyway, rant over.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The baby shower vlog was cute. I think this baby is going to come early. She said she's 35 weeks, so my guess is around May 15. She also looks a lot more bloated in the face than I remember of her last pregnancy.

Return to “Q-Z”