JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

We will be able to note the passage of time by the dust collected on all the stuff on the walls.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Alicia30 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
Alicia30 wrote:sorry if I annoyed you... you ignorant c*nt!!!!! I wasn’t talking to you in anyway!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is she ignorant for not wanting to read about others kids
keep your opinion to yourself ... none of your business!!! Forget about old news now!!!

Jeeze lady calm down Image I'd hate to see you inconvienced in your personal life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

olemama wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Janell seems like the weed smoking type. Always so chill lol. Do you think Jesss does it too?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I really hope Janell doesn't do it at home, if she does it. Or drink too much at home, for that matter. She's a single parent. Alynna's safety is completely dependent on her. What happens if there's a fire in her apartment and she must evacuate quickly but she's stoned!?
Idk about anyone else but when I used to smoke marijuana it actually made me more focused to do things lol

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

5678Jade wrote:
olemama wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Janell seems like the weed smoking type. Always so chill lol. Do you think Jesss does it too?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I really hope Janell doesn't do it at home, if she does it. Or drink too much at home, for that matter. She's a single parent. Alynna's safety is completely dependent on her. What happens if there's a fire in her apartment and she must evacuate quickly but she's stoned!?
Idk about anyone else but when I used to smoke marijuana it actually made me more focused to do things lol

I've smoked less than a dozen times. I only take 1 hit cause I'm such a light weight & I can't finish a sentence because I forget what I already said Image I'll start talking about something and forget what I was talking about but keep going based on my last few words. I used to hate the feeling but the last couple times I did it I enjoyed it.

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

user123_ wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:
daisy1000 wrote:So what do you guys think the family drama could be?

I hate how she mentions it but doesn’t want to share? So what’s the point of beating around the bush? Either you tell your viewers or you don’t. Simple as that.
It's probably about his mom and her boyfriend.
Or his ex-wife having another child.
And I thought his mother actually married that guy. About 2 months after his father passed away, right?
I highly doubt it’s about Ashley being pregnant. That really doesn’t affect Chris and Jess’ lives, and it isn’t exactly what I’d classify as ‘drama’ considering she’s in a stable, long-term relationship with a man who works and helps take care of her kids.
I definitely think it’s about Chris’ mom. She married an right-wing extremist about a year after her husband passed away (but started dating him much sooner). From taking one look at his Facebook page I can easily see how he would not get along with Chris and/or Jess. Who knows, maybe this guy doesn’t like the fact that his new wife’s 2 grandsons are half-Mexican? He seems like the asshole type who’d have a problem with that.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 584901.jpg[/img]

Alright Melissa, where are you? I want to give you a high five.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Did I miss something in the new video? They didn’t actually talk about the “drama” she just put it in the title and made a short explanation in the description about how they’re thinking about discussing it on camera? Why make that the video title instead of like an insta post or better yet, not mentioning it at all
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

chelsieross7 wrote:Did I miss something in the new video? They didn’t actually talk about the “drama” she just put it in the title and made a short explanation in the description about how they’re thinking about discussing it on camera? Why make that the video title instead of like an insta post or better yet, not mentioning it at all
Desperate to increase her views?

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Did I miss something in the new video? They didn’t actually talk about the “drama” she just put it in the title and made a short explanation in the description about how they’re thinking about discussing it on camera? Why make that the video title instead of like an insta post or better yet, not mentioning it at all
For views. It's a more interesting title than 'I put MORE crap on my walls'.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

She's pretty desperate the said if the get to a certain amount of followers they will talk about it i say that sounds pretty desperate to increase their followers and views.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her house looks gross in the latest “Drama” video. I put drama in quotes because she didn’t even talk about anything, but I digress. I don’t understand why she doesn’t hire someone to clean since she’s clearly not going to. If I made YouTube money, hiring someone to clean would be one of the first things I’d do lol
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Alicia30 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I know Jess is boring as fuck right now. But what's worse is coming here and reading about other people's kids.
sorry if I annoyed you... you ignorant c*nt!!!!! I wasn’t talking to you in anyway!!!!

Lol. Calm down there lady. I wasn't talking to you either. I wasn't directing it to anyone in particular.
Sorry for being honest but aside from everyone's personal stories there hasn't been much to read.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

@@ on sharing her channel for the drama.I'm watching on Hooktube and not giving her the views
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I wish she would stop playing that stupid music every time she decorates.It sounds like a bunch of sticks banging together.I end up turning the sound off
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

So is this supposed to be a stab at us then? LMAO[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 09f293.jpg[/img]

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Shawn2011 wrote:
For views. It's a more interesting title than 'I put MORE crap on my walls'.
XDDDD Thhank you, that actually made me laugh so hard :D :D :D

That was the point I took away from that video too. Why does she have to stuff all her walls with unneccessary crap? Also she could save so much space, if she would use all the shelves to put something useful there, like books, or everyday items. Nope, she just litters all of them with more cheesy stuff and quotes, or small little plant thingis, which I doubt are even real.
I liked Chris dry comment, about putting the stuff Addy can grab on the bottom. It's true, her kids are most likely going to knock something over, or off the shelves. I feel like he really isn't into all that Sims-decorating style.
KateHaunts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KateHaunts »

JustWannaGossip wrote:She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

Lol what! She was reacting as any mother would. She was worried! Her child was having a surgery. I’d have been a mess too! Your mum probably did the same things lol. You wouldn’t have remembered!

KateHaunts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KateHaunts »

peylizt192 wrote:
Alicia30 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I know Jess is boring as fuck right now. But what's worse is coming here and reading about other people's kids.
sorry if I annoyed you... you ignorant c*nt!!!!! I wasn’t talking to you in anyway!!!!

How is she ignorant for not wanting to read about others kids
She isn’t! The muppet calling her one is a snowflake!

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I'm actually glad Jess isn't going to have anymore children for the timebeing. With Addy, all her alternative stuff reached a new high and afterwards all her safety precautions, she used to have with her other children, just went out the window. Not to mention her suspicions about pretty much anything standard for children.

I still remember her dumb comment about keeping kids busy, so they stay out of trouble. Her own life screams sh*t all over, but don't her kids dare do anything similar. How about being an example and leading a life you want them to have?
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

It annoys me how Jess puts on a baby talking voice to talk to all her children, even the older ones. But talks regular to Chris or the camera. Is she going to use her special mommy voice when the kids are 16????

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”