JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

jessie131
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by jessie131 »

It’s probably been talked about before, but why does she have to put a million things of every single damn wall. A few vlogs back she pointed at wall that was a metre wide and said I wanna put blah blah and blah on that wall. Girl relax, walls can be bare.

It makes the house look so cluttered. Isn’t it only a four bedroom for 7 sometimes 9 people. That already makes it cluttered enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

jessie131 wrote:It’s probably been talked about before, but why does she have to put a million things of every single damn wall. A few vlogs back she pointed at wall that was a metre wide and said I wanna put blah blah and blah on that wall. Girl relax, walls can be bare.

It makes the house look so cluttered. Isn’t it only a four bedroom for 7 sometimes 9 people. That already makes it cluttered enough.

She's probably does it to make the house feel like a 'home'. Shame it just looks like a pigsty.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Her house looks gross in the latest “Drama” video. I put drama in quotes because she didn’t even talk about anything, but I digress. I don’t understand why she doesn’t hire someone to clean since she’s clearly not going to. If I made YouTube money, hiring someone to clean would be one of the first things I’d do lol
I would hire someone but just on days where I'm too busy to clean. It sucks to work and have to come home and adult and clean. She needs someone to pick up all the crap and clean up after the cat, because I doubt they clean her litterbox often. Or vacuum any stray litter pieces. I'm obsessive with making sure you can barely tell the cats are here until you see them Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Shawn2011 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Did I miss something in the new video? They didn’t actually talk about the “drama” she just put it in the title and made a short explanation in the description about how they’re thinking about discussing it on camera? Why make that the video title instead of like an insta post or better yet, not mentioning it at all
For views. It's a more interesting title than 'I put MORE crap on my walls'.
I don't know. You can have fun with it. Like "I put Hobby Lobby VOMIT on my walls"!! Lol!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5abf26.jpg[/img]

They’re not even.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 4d1690.jpg[/img]

Looks like she added her washing machine and dryer to the skip collection. Wonder what she brought to replace them.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Chatabox wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5abf26.jpg[/img]

They’re not even.

Looks like she added her washing machine and dryer to the skip collection. Wonder what she brought to replace them.
Those hanging plants in the bathroom bug me so much cause the one on the right isn't laying flush against the wall and it's been like that since she hung it Image prolly my OCD talking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Idk why she keeps putting fake plants all over the house. That shit gets dusty and is annoying to clean, and we all know she can't even handle basic cleaning.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

toomuchsalt wrote:Idk why she keeps putting fake plants all over the house. That shit gets dusty and is annoying to clean, and we all know she can't even handle basic cleaning.

That's what I was wondering too. I get decorating the walls with pictures, but she has so much small stuff on her walls, everywhere you look. I thought she might want to make this as easy as possible, so she wouldn't have to clean so much. Over the couch a big picture frame would have been enough, nope, she hangs five pictures, three shelves and a bunch of stuff on the shelves for some reason.

Same with the light fixture, she bought an expensive one that "took so long to find", but they where hanging pretty low over the table and where made of glass. Not very practical when you have five children. That told me, she not only has problems with taste (which she admitted to), but she doesn't give a thought of practicality, she just wants to decorate her house all day long.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

cardboardbox wrote:
Chatabox wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5abf26.jpg[/img]

They’re not even.

Those hanging plants in the bathroom bug me so much cause the one on the right isn't laying flush against the wall and it's been like that since she hung it Image prolly my OCD talking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
That shit is so ghetto having furniture out on the curb I'm surprised they don't get a ticket.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone needs to ban her from hobby lobby ! If she continues this trend with out organizing and cleaning she will end up in a episode of hoarders.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Captain Smooth wrote:Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?
Right with all the money the spent on fixing things up they could of brought a 5 bed.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Yikes. She should start saving money for her children’s braces in the future [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... aebd11.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Never mind braves she should invest her money and a nutritionist for her family. Or even a cook.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wonder if they'd be able to move now since Chris isn't working I wonder if they'd be approved for another mortgage.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if they'd be able to move now since Chris isn't working I wonder if they'd be approved for another mortgage.
They would have to substantiate their monthly income and bills. The bank or mortgage company would ask for a few years of income tax returns and bank statements. It wouldn't matter that Chris doesn't work; there are plenty of married couples where one stays home to take care of children and house and the other earns the income. And Jess probably makes several hundred thousand/ year so , yeah, they could qualify for another mortgage, sell the old house, and get a new one.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wasn't coming at it from the one partner isn't working but if the bank would think YouTube was reliable income. I've watched other YouTubers with bigger audiences and higher views who have said "oh well I had to convince the bank YouTube is a real job" so yeah I wondered.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 47996d.jpg[/img]

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

spillingthetea wrote:How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe

The studio Lilia goes to isn’t like a competitive “serious dancer” stuff. They just do casual showcases within the studio and I don’t think they really focus on technique or anything, hence why jessss danced her whole life and barely had rhythm.its just for fun and to be cute. Which also makes her stupid “dance the dream” tattoo even more pathetic because it’s not like she was going to be professional. Jesss treats it more serious than it is and unfortunately she’s pushing Lilia to think she’s as good as the dance mom girls. Same with the singing thing, Lilia can’t do either.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wasn't coming at it from the one partner isn't working but if the bank would think YouTube was reliable income. I've watched other YouTubers with bigger audiences and higher views who have said "oh well I had to convince the bank YouTube is a real job" so yeah I wondered.
Jenna marbles recently brought this up, her and her bf are considering buying a house but they’re hesitant to do it while relying solely on YouTube. She’s an OG huge YouTuber with 16M+ subscribers, definitely has a solid, large income, and no kids yet shes hesitant to commit to such a serious purchase. Jessss is and idiot who lacks to ability to think ahead, hence racking up all of this debt between her mortgage, new cars, renovations, etc.

Return to “JesssFam”