KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 27

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by Chichi »

I felt they were more active than usual with the kids in the latest vlog, plus edited things to make it appear as though Jackson was saying more things on his own while in their company, to diminish too many comparisons over the next few days as Taylor engages positively with the kids... and for sure there will be a huge difference as we've seen before, and also recently when Jackson was with Bianca.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

panicatthebooty wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:About the csec vs Vbac... please take the time to watch youtuber Raising the Barrs birth vlog. She was a somewhat smaller youtuber who used to daily vlog. She was my favorite! She had two csections and with her third baby she tried like hell for a vbac. Her uterus ruptured and then the baby’s foot ripped through her bladder. His foot laid just perfectly on a certain spot inside that stopped her from bleeding to death. Its a hard vlog to watch, her birth story is even harder to watch. It sealed the deal on me not trying for a vbac.
Wow! How far did she space out her children? The risk of rupture is higher the closer the csections are, and the more you have. I have a friend who had a csection in January '17, and will be trying for a vbac in June.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Her first son was born in 2012, her daughter born in 2013 and then her last baby (that ruptured her uterus) was a 2016 baby. So 3 years in between.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

KK right now are so mad they didn’t pack their FRIENDS shirt after watching David’s vlog.
dddddddddd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dddddddddd »

Anyone else annoyed with the way Keren reacted to Jackson a couple days ago getting upset she went in the pool vs Landon, she was way sweeter trying to explain to Jackson and Landon they just record him on the ground crying and call him dramatic ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

dddddddddd wrote:Anyone else annoyed with the way Keren reacted to Jackson a couple days ago getting upset she went in the pool vs Landon, she was way sweeter trying to explain to Jackson and Landon they just record him on the ground crying and call him dramatic ...

I hate how they film Landon crying, can't that get them demonitize? Since it's showing a child in distress. Personally I don't think children should be put on social media crying or having a tantrum. It seems cruel to me. (Maybe it's just me)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Watch Khoa stop playing tennis because David mentioned he was embarrassed to say he was un tennis in HS because he thought of it as a girl sport in his latest podcast also, idk how long they’re gonna be gone but watch Landon say his first word, it irritates me when he makes the “mah” or “meh” sound and Khoa just imitated him like wtf are you doing? Besides not teaching your child to speak. In the latest vlog I thought it was funny how Jackson is older than Scar and he had to be put to bed instead of taking him to his mother’s birthday dinner and little Scar was there, kernel and khoa do you see it is possible for babies to be out at night? Hell Jackson aint even a baby anymore, stop treating him like one

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Delrey__ wrote:Watch Khoa stop playing tennis because David mentioned he was embarrassed to say he was un tennis in HS because he thought of it as a girl sport in his latest podcast Image also, idk how long they’re gonna be gone but watch Landon say his first word, it irritates me when he makes the “mah” or “meh” sound and Khoa just imitated him like wtf are you doing? Besides not teaching your child to speak. In the latest vlog I thought it was funny how Jackson is older than Scar and he had to be put to bed instead of taking him to his mother’s birthday dinner and little Scar was there, kernel and khoa do you see it is possible for babies to be out at night? Hell Jackson aint even a baby anymore, stop treating him like one

I wonder if Keren also did it so Ba Noi wouldn't see the boys for her birthday get together

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:Watch Khoa stop playing tennis because David mentioned he was embarrassed to say he was un tennis in HS because he thought of it as a girl sport in his latest podcast Image also, idk how long they’re gonna be gone but watch Landon say his first word, it irritates me when he makes the “mah” or “meh” sound and Khoa just imitated him like wtf are you doing? Besides not teaching your child to speak. In the latest vlog I thought it was funny how Jackson is older than Scar and he had to be put to bed instead of taking him to his mother’s birthday dinner and little Scar was there, kernel and khoa do you see it is possible for babies to be out at night? Hell Jackson aint even a baby anymore, stop treating him like one

I wonder if Keren also did it so Ba Noi wouldn't see the boys for her birthday get together

Ba Noi looked annoyed/surprised when they arrived almost as if she had told Khoa to bring the kids and they didn’t

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

Ba Noi looked annoyed/surprised when they arrived almost as if she had told Khoa to bring the kids and they didn’t

Why arrive late when you know there's a dinner reservation for a special family occasion???? Plus no gift for Ba Noi?

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

I would be annoyed too if I saw Keren and not the kids. Keren does that shit on purpose

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:I wonder if Keren also did it so Ba Noi wouldn't see the boys for her birthday get together

I would be annoyed too if I saw Keren and not the kids. Keren does that shit on purpose

Did it to Bianca too.. can't stand how controlling she is and pretence that she's a good friend.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:Another thing is they make a huge deal out of leaving the kids and how they miss them soooo much but won’t take them out to dinner to spend more with with them? Little Jackson just plays with his toys until he’s tired but what about Landon? Does she put him in the crib with a bottle and he lays there crying? Is that why she wanted to keep Landon on that side of the house? what a mess
I always wondered how long Landon is left crying when waking up and going to sleep. In the Vlogs when he wakes up he is in his crib alone while everyone is outside and I often wonder how long has he been left alone

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Chichi wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:I wonder if Keren also did it so Ba Noi wouldn't see the boys for her birthday get together

Why arrive late when you know there's a dinner reservation for a special family occasion???? Plus no gift for Ba Noi?

Yeah, they could have given her a bag of jerky. Taylor's boyfriend loved his.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Chichi wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: Ba Noi looked annoyed/surprised when they arrived almost as if she had told Khoa to bring the kids and they didn’t

Did it to Bianca too.. can't stand how controlling she is and pretence that she's a good friend.

She either tosses people aside if they call her out on her shit parenting or if they arent free babysitters anymore. Look at how she "blasted" the person on twitter for asking about their sleeping arrangements and that person liked her dumb ass, Keren is rude to people who speak "badly" of her.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
dddddddddd wrote:Anyone else annoyed with the way Keren reacted to Jackson a couple days ago getting upset she went in the pool vs Landon, she was way sweeter trying to explain to Jackson and Landon they just record him on the ground crying and call him dramatic ...

I hate how they film Landon crying, can't that get them demonitize? Since it's showing a child in distress. Personally I don't think children should be put on social media crying or having a tantrum. It seems cruel to me. (Maybe it's just me)

I mean it’s supposed to, but how many people have reported them to YouTube for showing their children’s genitalia without anything being done? They think they’re invincible because on YouTube, they basically are.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

ckks wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

I mean it’s supposed to, but how many people have reported them to YouTube for showing their children’s genitalia without anything being done? They think they’re invincible because on YouTube, they basically are.

That's very true, I have reported their videos many times, YouTube is fucking sad but it is about the money not the kids

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was also just thinking about how this trip was pointless, I mean wedding receptions usually don’t start till around 8 or 9 and Kerbel is always already dying to go to bed after putting the kids to sleeps which 8:45 right? I can already hear her on the vlog “so khoa stayed at the reception with Aspyn and Parker and I came to the room because I was sooo tired... you know pregnancy!” Why go to a wedding if you’re not even gonna attend!? Also, I don’t expect much from kernel tbh when it comes to her outfit, I mean the bride will be barefoot and at the reception will be wearing converse...

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

when they get to dinner Khoa insinuates he’s buying dinner. He says I’m taking my mom out to dinner for her bday. So maybe he paid?? Maybe that’s why Keren has the audacity to order herself a piece of cake too!
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:I wasn’t going to do this today but literally 19 secs in the vlog and I’m already annoyed. So here’s our vlog comments of the day.

1. They said they were leaving at 4am? Why does 25 yr old Keren have her 65 yr old mother helping her with her suitcase? Nonnie’s going to have to watch your kids, why not let her rest? It’s one thing to wake them up and say hey we’re leaving already, but to get her out of bed to help you with your suitcase? Bitch what
2. Why do they always schedule their flights at weird times? They’re always a mess at the airport. At this point I recommend they stay at the hotel there. We spent a week in FL and the last night we were all SO drained we knew we’d most likely wake up late so my parents booked a room at the hotel attached to the airport. Boom, easy fix.
3. Khoa was being so dramatic about the lip, I started to believe him then he said “YOLO” and started talking pretty normally lol.
4. Damn Keren hugged that girl and seemed so much happier than with Bianca, her “best friend” whom she hadn’t seen in 2-3 months.
5. Oh shit I just realized that’s Karlee!! Girl looks bad... hunny.
6. Aspyns annoying, can they not show her lol. But idk about you guys but it’s kind of nice to see them with people. And I hope they actually have fun, vs how at home they’re stuck at home because Keren never wants to do anything.

Side notes: Portland reminds me so much of Austin! (Sorry if that’s offensive). I think I’d skip Portland, I can just drive the 6 hours up to Austin. Also KK said some dumb things like thinking “Portland” was a state and not a city lol. But other than that, this vlog was eh. Weird to not see the babies AT ALL in a KKandBABYJ channel.
I'm from Austin! Voodoo doughnuts is cool (I don't pay for mine lol, my friend brings me some for free, she works there and gets the leftovers)
** wish there was a good pho place here, hoho's up north is a good restaurant but they lack pho. 888 has pho but it's a hit or miss

I love your vlog comments!

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Away a few days and catching up....

Why won't Keren by maternity clothes that actually fit instead of sizing up normal clothes and they look like shit? Her bathing suit is too big in the crotch but stretched to tight and her tits practically hanging out the side. Buying shorts big enough to go over her bump then the legs are so gigantic. JUST GO BUY MATERNITY CLOTHES!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”