Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by Whateverumean »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Guys next time you wanna post, run through ytmammaviewer and dramaseeker. They’ll decide the “stupidity” and “pettiness” level and give an ok to post here.
or how about next time we start acting our age instead of making childish comments like this one and understand the fact that this is a gossip forum where different opinions are allowed?

But hey, if you really want me to point out your stupidity before you make it public like this, just say so. I'll gladly help :)
You call it stupidity. I’m Just praying that your kids don’t die in front of your eyes cause you think its ok for them to into stuff and can choke on it. Youll probably clicking pictures. Its not different opinion when one is irrationally defending.
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Enough of the bickering! Anyway... I see they put in an offer on a house. I still don’t see why they don’t just finish the basement and stay where they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Whateverumean wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Guys next time you wanna post, run through ytmammaviewer and dramaseeker. They’ll decide the “stupidity” and “pettiness” level and give an ok to post here.
or how about next time we start acting our age instead of making childish comments like this one and understand the fact that this is a gossip forum where different opinions are allowed?

But hey, if you really want me to point out your stupidity before you make it public like this, just say so. I'll gladly help :)
You call it stupidity. I’m Just praying that your kids don’t die in front of your eyes cause you think its ok for them to into stuff and can choke on it. Youll probably clicking pictures. Its not different opinion when one is irrationally defending.
My kids are just fine, thanks for the fake concern and prayers. The fact that the thought of my kids chocking to death crossed your mind for even a second tells me what kind of person you actually are, and what you're actually hoping will happen to O.K's kids. Probably just to make a post here saying "I told you so", huh? Kinda sad tbh. I tend to avoid those kinda thoughts because karma can be a bitch sometimes and I dont want to be on its bad side.

Oh, and let's be clear here, No one said that any of that its ok, by the way... not that you care or even took the time to actually read my first post, cause clearly you stopped reading when you saw a different opinion from yours and immediately jumped on the personal attacks like a complete lunatic.. But let's clear it up, what I said was that most of you worry about the silly things and ignore what *I* consider to be the actual problems. And before that, I posted *my* opinion on the whole toothpaste issue saying that there are things that as a mom you can't protect your kids from, and one of those things is their need to explore and to learn on their own.. you're the only one here that called it stupidity. Probably touched a nerve there that offended you.

And sweetie? the fact that my opinion bothers you so much to the point to even mention my kids and them choking to death is a bit worrisome... I think you're way too invested in this website and O.K's life. Take a breather, it'll do you wonders I promise.

And to everyone else bothered, if you disagree with me and want to state your reasons why, then please do so since debating on parenting can be interesting. But if you're just gonna get offended because I dont jump on bandwagon hate sometimes, then just ignore my posts and keep doing you.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Milk_stain wrote:Enough of the bickering! Anyway... I see they put in an offer on a house. I still don’t see why they don’t just finish the basement and stay where they are Image

I saw that. I don’t know how it works there but wont it be hard to pay for the differential amount? They also need to sell the house they’re living in. I feel its more of a hassle.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

@ytmammaviewer That's enough. Take it to PM. The same goes for @dramaseeker
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

I actually like reading different opinions.

dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

last time i'm posting about this situation

everyone is entitled to their own opinion about things, if not agreeing with you makes me an "ass kissing butt buddy" then so be it I guess. idk why you're so pressed over the fact that I disagreed with you on one thing. life is about coming across people who disagree with you, take it easy and stop getting all booty tickled when someone doesn't agree with you. if you want to keep personally attacking me or anyone else who disagree's with you BE MY GUEST, but that says more about you as a person ;)
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think its more of calling others opinions petty and stupid and your opinion being actual problem and of importance. If you like other opinions, stop calling out those you don’t agree.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Newmomma wrote:I think its more of calling others opinions petty and stupid and your opinion being actual problem and of importance. If you like other opinions, stop calling out those you don’t agree.
Last time I talk about this but I never said anyone's opinion was neither petty nor stupid. I said I found certain things "silly", and somehow people took that one word and added to it and also took it as an opportunity to bring my kids into the mix. Probably mixing what I said with what that one other user said.

I also never called out anyone personally. I made an open statement after reading different point of views in the thread, and that one user mentioned me by name because she took what I said personally or I guess she was personally offended I didn't agree with the consensus. Who knows..

Anyway.. how behind are O.K now with the uploads? a week?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who knows how far they're behind with the uploads but one thing their delayed vlog's cannot deny is Oscar's mom's upload today showing Alaya had begun walking without holding anyone's hands which was a major breakthrough for her. Why then, on their return to Utah, do we see them holding her hand/s again? Hmmm, not laziness. #sarcasm
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:I think its more of calling others opinions petty and stupid and your opinion being actual problem and of importance. If you like other opinions, stop calling out those you don’t agree.
Last time I talk about this but I never said anyone's opinion was neither petty nor stupid. I said I found certain things "silly", and somehow people took that one word and added to it and also took it as an opportunity to bring my kids into the mix. Probably mixing what I said with what that one other user said.

I also never called out anyone personally. I made an open statement after reading different point of views in the thread, and that one user mentioned me by name because she took what I said personally or I guess she was personally offended I didn't agree with the consensus. Who knows..

Anyway.. how behind are O.K now with the uploads? a week?
I think people can post what they want regarding OK no matter how silly you feel it is. If you feel you have more valid points then post it without calling out others posts.The other person was replying to each post and called names, which is not right. People come here cause of many reasons including butt buddies. No one likes to be called out even here.
That other person mentioned her personal experience. She’s seen kids die. I think she spoke out of it. I wouldn’t give much thought and assume stuff. I don’t know, that’s what i felt.

Coming to OK, they are so tactful they even stopped putting up dates so we’ll never know when. The disconnect between their social media and vlogs makes it harder.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Ah, giving your 1 yr old hard round candy. Genius ! But what do you expect from people who can't cut up grapes.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So they put an offer in for a house before even listing their house!? Where are they getting the money for that

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

That extension tho lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2536d7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="Moony"]So they put an offer in for a house before even listing their house!? Where are they getting the money for that

Oscar's Mom or Dad no doubt.
Iansmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Iansmama »

Omg giving that baby hard round candy. How totally stupid can they be???!!!!! This made me soooo angry!!!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Iansmama wrote:Omg giving that baby hard round candy. How totally stupid can they be???!!!!! This made me soooo angry!!!
I worry for those kids lives on a daily basis with these fucking idiots as their caretakers
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

Did Oscar really just say that Alaya's smile was ugly? What the...
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

DeeplyMissable wrote:Did Oscar really just say that Alaya's smile was ugly? What the...
I just watched the vlog and came here to say the same thing. I think she has a beautiful smile. How can someone say that about their own child? Image

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Iansmama wrote:Omg giving that baby hard round candy. How totally stupid can they be???!!!!! This made me soooo angry!!!
It literally beggars belief. Kyra's goal was to get her ONE year old to put the whole hard sweet in her mouth: ''Put it all in your mouth, don't take it out'' while she sat back filming and cackling. If that wasn't concerning enough the next scene is Alaya lying on her back on the floor with a bottle AND the hard candy STILL in her mouth. And only then does it occur to Oscar it 'might be' a choking hazard. JFC. Do they not make the connection that's why suckers have sticks attached to them?!?

Return to “OKBaby”