KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 27

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

The Kernel wrote:OT but if there were any overused words you'd like Kern and Khoashimi to take a break from using, what words they be? I'm over hearing:
Literally
Whenever
Obsessed
Nay Nay
Extra
Bougie
Fahncy
On tomorrow...
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

butterypopcorn wrote:
The Kernel wrote:OT but if there were any overused words you'd like Kern and Khoashimi to take a break from using, what words they be? I'm over hearing:
Literally
Whenever
Obsessed
Nay Nay
Extra
Bougie
Fahncy
On tomorrow...
“Ooo this lighting though” so f*cking weird.
” pH on point” nobody cares, khoa?
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:What in the world... man the vlog is going to be so fun to critique.
Khoa...what is you doing bruh?!

Why is he holding the chopsticks like that? Taking another Asian card from him.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Who earned yesterday's Shady by predicting kk would talk about how much they miss their kids? They miss them so much on Friday but they threw them in bed at 7:00 the night before and went to dinner without them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Maddy356
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy356 »

Noturavemom wrote:It is against YTMD to contact any outside sources in regard to this forum. To include emailing and asking for updates about YouTubers.
Next person will be removed.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is there somewhere on YTMD where this and other rules are posted? If someone could direct me to the link it would be greatly appreciated :)
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Maddy356 wrote:
Noturavemom wrote:It is against YTMD to contact any outside sources in regard to this forum. To include emailing and asking for updates about YouTubers.
Thank you.

Is there somewhere on YTMD where this and other rules are posted? If someone could direct me to the link it would be greatly appreciated :)
The only thing I can find is about CPS so maybe they are taking that and applying to all forms of reaching out or reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Maddy356 wrote:
Thank you.

The only thing I can find is about CPS so maybe they are taking that and applying to all forms of reaching out or reporting.

I think this is the one. But it doesn’t mention anything regarding the said warning or I cant see lol

viewtopic.php?f=191&t=8048
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

toomuchsalt wrote:Let's be real, if the baby was a girl Keren wouldn't be able to keep it a secret or hide all the girl shit she would buy. If it was a girl the amount of baby girl stuff she would have bought by now would be overflowing into every corner of the house, Jackson and Landon would be banished to the tree house, because the Princess would need the whole house.

I feel it's 100% a boy. She knows nobody would gaf about her buying boy stuff for the 3rd time, so it's a "surprise".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I find it interesting that Taylor’s bf meets aanother friends newborn but I don’t remember him meeting J & L nor does he spend more time over there than he has to...
Saywahhh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saywahhh »

She just posted a link for her dress and honestly, I would never pay $79 for that. To me it’s worth no more than $30.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I’m gonna call, they are having a girl, and they know. We almost never see nonnie. I think she has moved already and they are hiding it. Kernal is doing the room filled with pink pillows and other gawdy decor. They will still say it’s a surprise, because they are videoing Khoa paint and hang stuff up. And all the work they put in now will look like he got it done in a day. It will be poorly executed and we will see several sunrises and sunsets through the cracks in the curtains and all cringe lol and laugh at them....a bit of a stretch but boy will I laugh if it happens
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Hey guys long time no see!

I’m sure most of you know that I’ve been unwell so was taking a bit of a backseat. Feeling quite a lot better now but I’ve missed pages and pages of stuff and lots of vlogs too. Will try and read back a bit to catch up.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:Hey guys long time no see!

I’m sure most of you know that I’ve been unwell so was taking a bit of a backseat. Feeling quite a lot better now but I’ve missed pages and pages of stuff and lots of vlogs too. Will try and read back a bit to catch up.

Apologizing now because I truly thought you were done posting after the Dms with Keren. Glad youre feeling well!
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:

Apologizing now because I truly thought you were done posting after the Dms with Keren. Glad youre feeling well!
Ah that’s ok I’m sure a lot of people will have said or thought that I’d run away and left you all lol!

And thanks for the good wishes.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Dramatic princess wrote:I’m gonna call, they are having a girl, and they know. We almost never see nonnie. I think she has moved already and they are hiding it. Kernal is doing the room filled with pink pillows and other gawdy decor. They will still say it’s a surprise, because they are videoing Khoa paint and hang stuff up. And all the work they put in now will look like he got it done in a day. It will be poorly executed and we will see several sunrises and sunsets through the cracks in the curtains and all cringe lol and laugh at them....a bit of a stretch but boy will I laugh if it happens
I like this theory!! I think they’re having a girl too. Especially after this last dr visit. Keren seemed a lot more giddy.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Maybe I’m a little too nitpicky but as beautiful as that field of flowers is I can’t help but see all the wrinkles in Kerens dress. I’d understand if she were just hanging around in it but she was going to a wedding with a dress she looked like she slept in.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:Maybe I’m a little too nitpicky but as beautiful as that field of flowers is I can’t help but see all the wrinkles in Kerens dress. I’d understand if she were just hanging around in it but she was going to a wedding with a dress she looked like she slept in.
I thought the same! Why not iron or wear clothes that are presentable? That too to a wedding!
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nope I don’t like the dress at all. The wrinkles!! Did anyone else notice that Karlee has gained a lot of weight! Her face seems puffy I hope she’s not drinking too much.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Glad to see you back here Pineapples! Welcome again to the dark side. xx

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Rkp65i wrote:

I apologise for the same also, think everyone is hoping you're well x

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”