Rashelle Marie

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rashelle Marie

Unread post by fingusername »

I found her because she seems to have interjected herself into AAryn Williams life whilst visiting her mom in Colorado....acting like her life depends on AAryn's acceptance. It's downright embarassing to watch her.

Also....winner of WORST fake eyelashes on youtube. (that says a lot...hello, JessFam! Who comes in a strong second)
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rashelle Marie

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I agree. All of Aaryn’s friends are now doing their own YouTube channels and their instagrams are super similar to Aaryn’s. I personally thought Raschelle was like 45 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cneliz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cneliz »

minniemickey23 wrote:I agree. All of Aaryn’s friends are now doing their own YouTube channels and their instagrams are super similar to Aaryn’s. I personally thought Raschelle was like 45 years old.

Raschelles makeup and eyelashes and terrible injections make it impossible for me to watch her. Her voice is cringe worthy.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

cneliz wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:I agree. All of Aaryn’s friends are now doing their own YouTube channels and their instagrams are super similar to Aaryn’s. I personally thought Raschelle was like 45 years old.

Raschelles makeup and eyelashes and terrible injections make it impossible for me to watch her. Her voice is cringe worthy.

I'm not being mean towards overweight people, I myself am overweight...but when I look at Rashelles face I think she is heavy, but then I see her body...and am like high?
She has so many injections she looks so puffy and overweight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
cneliz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cneliz »

kristieanne87 wrote:
cneliz wrote:

I'm not being mean towards overweight people, I myself am overweight...but when I look at Rashelles face I think she is heavy, but then I see her body...and am like high?

Yeah, i think her face makes her look bigger than she is. She’s not overweight, but her face is super puffy, her eyelashes are way too long and her eyebrows are super bushy so it like makes it all look squished up. And the caked on makeup.... idk something about her face ruins it for me. and then she opens her mouth and talks and that ruins it for me too.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cneliz wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:
cneliz wrote: Raschelles makeup and eyelashes and terrible injections make it impossible for me to watch her. Her voice is cringe worthy.

Yeah, i think her face makes her look bigger than she is. She’s not overweight, but her face is super puffy, her eyelashes are way too long and her eyebrows are super bushy so it like makes it all look squished up. And the caked on makeup.... idk something about her face ruins it for me. and then she opens her mouth and talks and that ruins it for me too.

I agree on her looks.
I don't have a problems with her overall, she seems to be a good mom.i just started watching her after Aaryn Williams introduced her though, so we will see.

cneliz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cneliz »

kristieanne87 wrote:
cneliz wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I'm not being mean towards overweight people, I myself am overweight...but when I look at Rashelles face I think she is heavy, but then I see her body...and am like high?

I agree on her looks.
I don't have a problems with her overall, she seems to be a good mom.i just started watching her after Aaryn Williams introduced her though, so we will see.

I watched the vlogs with aaryn in them but haven’t watched any without aaryn, so maybe that would change my opinion on her. She seemed to be trying to hard in the aaryn vlogs

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rubber lips much?

She's so salty about not being invited with the cool girls to Vegas she & her friends had pretend they are living large on their own. lol That little party looked pathetically boring!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am very curious of why Rashelle or Crystal were not in on the Vegas trip (They could have been invited, and declined).

When Aaryn was in Atlanta, she was all about Crystal.
When she was in Colorado, she was all about Rashelle hanging out every day.

cneliz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cneliz »

kristieanne87 wrote:I am very curious of why Rashelle or Crystal were not in on the Vegas trip (They could have been invited, and declined).

I think they Crystal didn’t get invited because she’s not a “youtube mom”

Who knows why Rashelle didn’t... aaryn seems like the type of person who is more concerned on who’s there and can be there at the drop of a dime than anything else

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I don’t watch her videos, but follow her on Instagram. I’m obsessed with Kenzie, omg. She is a little doll. So sassy but so sweet at the same time.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I forgot Crystal wasn't a YT mom, so that makes sense.

Rashelle seems to be a step up in class from all of those other women, it would have been really interesting to see that interaction.
cneliz wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I am very curious of why Rashelle or Crystal were not in on the Vegas trip (They could have been invited, and declined).

I think they Crystal didn’t get invited because she’s not a “youtube mom”

Who knows why Rashelle didn’t... aaryn seems like the type of person who is more concerned on who’s there and can be there at the drop of a dime than anything else

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is so adorable
anxietyqueen wrote:I don’t watch her videos, but follow her on Instagram. I’m obsessed with Kenzie, omg. She is a little doll. So sassy but so sweet at the same time.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ImageQuickly becoming...Image
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does anyone know how old Rashelles daughter is?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not a chance that pregnancy video wasn't fake and done solely for the purpose of viewers. I wish Liza Adele could reach thru the screen and punch her right in the big fat fake rubber lips.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I said this on Aaryn’s forum, but Rashelle should be ashamed of herself. Aaryn is a saint next to this woman because she doesn’t try to hurt others.

Rashelle didn’t struggle with getting pregnant with her first two kids. She has tried for her third for a hot second.

Women with infertility (even Liza who is struggling) actually know the heartache of getting a negative pregnancy test. Rashelle did that video and it was classless and tacky.

I’m so embarrassed for her. And 8dpo? I wanted to scream. Never watching her videos again.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Girl testing at 8 DPO in the middle of the day & "cries" when she gets a negative? You don't know how this works, do ya honniiieee?

I'm not surprised she was trying to keep the whole thing hidden from her husband. Not for the cutesy reveal potential but the very possible side eye of "what the hell are you doing & putting on the internet for the world to see?"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I guess she got a real negative since she was drinking rosè with Aaryn on IG last night

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Loverach06 wrote:I guess she got a real negative since she was drinking rosè with Aaryn on IG last night

I would need to finish a bottle of wine if I was around Aaryn that long too.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”