KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 27

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by Delrey__ »

- I had mentioned that going to this wedding was pointless, I don’t think they even interacted with Acacia, she didn’t even look their way when they filmed her.
- You can tell how much of a child Khoa is because what grown ass men forgets the proper socks to wear with dressy pants?
- kerens dress worked for her... it was a fancier version of her usual potato sacks but I don’t think it was proper for a wedding
- who says “can’t wait to get outta here and get some pho” like boy can you be anywhere besides your house, the restaurant or target?
- they are mess and socially awkward as hell. No wonder their kids are scared or everything.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brokencitysky »

Acacia's 20, her husband is 26 almost 27 they started dating when she was 17 after he cheated on his previous girlfriend with her, he's been unemployed and living off of her the entire relationship. So less than 3 years into the relationship they already have a 1 year old and are expecting baby #2. People have theories that the first baby was an "anchor baby" because they broke up for 2 months around the time of their 1 year anniversary, she spent the whole "break" on Pinterest pinning stuff about how to get pregnant and month after he took her back she was pregnant. They're both complete messes.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Chichi wrote:Khoa's comment as Aspyn and Parker pose for their couple pic in front of the combi van is so telling. He knows there's no fire between him and Keren. He sounded rather whimsical... wondering how they look so perfect. Sure enough when it's KK's turn for their couple pic they look so awkward. Where's that fire you were bragging about, Keren?

And did they even give a wedding gift??

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Acacia and Jairus asked that people give money and listed their PayPal in their invites..
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

queentee20 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
Pineapples wrote:She’s not 18?! Wtf I don’t follow her or know anything about her! She’s 17 and pregnant with number 2?? What the actual fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe she is 19

I thought she was 20. Famous birthdays says she’s 21. I’m confused af
She’s 20 and turning 21 in October

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

BananasBananas wrote:
Chichi wrote:Khoa's comment as Aspyn and Parker pose for their couple pic in front of the combi van is so telling. He knows there's no fire between him and Keren. He sounded rather whimsical... wondering how they look so perfect. Sure enough when it's KK's turn for their couple pic they look so awkward. Where's that fire you were bragging about, Keren?

And did they even give a wedding gift??

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Acacia and Jairus asked that people give money and listed their PayPal in their invites..
That’s really trashy in my opinion. I also think it’s super trashy to have the most expensive things on your registry. Like let mom and dad or use gift cards to buy that stuff.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I don’t know anything about this Acacia chick but holy shit wtf??!!! What I didn’t understand were the plates and setting yet they were bringing the food in disposable food trays. It seemed more like a scene for pictures than a wedding. I didn’t mind the tent, string lights and table setting.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:Personal: At my XV (I had it at a park, no dress, just a laid back party) my parents didn’t put any gift info on my invites. People naturally just brought me cards filled with cash. But my parents didn’t ask anyone to give me gifts because they were buying me a car & taking me on a nice vacation.

KK: I wonder if they’ll have a wedding registry. I already think it’s insane she has a baby registry. We all know she has money so why is she asking for gifts?

Also I’m watching this vlog from Emma Wiley, she went to khoa’s mom’s restaurant. Now in no way am I making fun of this guy, but in the background you see one of the I’m assuming, workers or manager, picking at his ear, and then he looks at it and puts his hand down. Didn’t even go wash his hands. Then it looks like he goes into the kitchen. I’m gonna throw up
Wait whattt? They have another registry?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Where I am fromo its pretty standard to have a tent at an outdoor wedding.

Edited because Im a typo queen
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Personal: At my XV (I had it at a park, no dress, just a laid back party) my parents didn’t put any gift info on my invites. People naturally just brought me cards filled with cash. But my parents didn’t ask anyone to give me gifts because they were buying me a car & taking me on a nice vacation.

KK: I wonder if they’ll have a wedding registry. I already think it’s insane she has a baby registry. We all know she has money so why is she asking for gifts?

Also I’m watching this vlog from Emma Wiley, she went to khoa’s mom’s restaurant. Now in no way am I making fun of this guy, but in the background you see one of the I’m assuming, workers or manager, picking at his ear, and then he looks at it and puts his hand down. Didn’t even go wash his hands. Then it looks like he goes into the kitchen. I’m gonna throw up
Yeah idk if I can link it because of rules. But it’s super easy to find. It has her due date well... c-section? date on it. I’m kind of disgusted by it, someone bought her a $49 baby dome and she has a $69 baby monitor, with something other things listed. But wtf, you can’t buy that yourself? You LOVE spending....
Is it fans or people she actually knows??

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

Hey guys! I’ve been lurking since the whole loser bitches video was made. Used to be a big KK fan but after reading here I can’t stand them anymore. I can’t even watch the vlogs all the way through. They really drive me crazy. Like in today’s vlog with Khoa and his “this lighting thoo” omg anyways just kinda wanted to introduce myself

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Why is it bad to link the PayPal number? I did at my quinceañera and it’s normal here. People don’t even bring gifts anymore, they just give you money lol

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Pineapples wrote:She’s not 18?! Wtf I don’t follow her or know anything about her! She’s 17 and pregnant with number 2?? What the actual fuck

i’m freaking out too!!!

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

XxBadWolfxX wrote:Hey guys! I’ve been lurking since the whole loser bitches video was made. Used to be a big KK fan but after reading here I can’t stand them anymore. I can’t even watch the vlogs all the way through. They really drive me crazy. Like in today’s vlog with Khoa and his “this lighting thoo” omg anyways just kinda wanted to introduce myself

Welcome fellow new loserbitch lol. Her rant video was so hilarious.

I hate when Khoa says "omg you're such a Youtuber".

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

They seriously have a baby registration? That’s so tacky. They had 2 other babies like 5 minutes ago. And have tons of money. In my area of the world, which ironically is the same state of them, you only have a second shower if the baby is a different gender or yeaaaaars apart. I can see throwing a party for the new baby to celebrate, but I would not register. If people wanted to go out on their own and get something, that’s fine, but don’t register please. Just my opinion.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:milkmama: I can’t see who bought it! :/ it just shows the item was bought. If they really wanted gifts why not just ask for idk really... they have so much I don’t see a way to justify it.
I can agree! Why have a registry when this girl blows hundred of dollars daily. She won't use half of it just for pictures

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

She probably did the registry for the free gift bag

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Rkp65i wrote:

you’d think after last time when they told people to stop buying gifts from their registry they would have learned obviously they didn’t mean it and are taking advantage of their stupid fans who are stupid enough to buy rich people things that they can afford themselves

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

It could be the same thing Acacia dealt with. People were mad she had a public and expensive registry so they started marking items as purchased when nobody actually bought them. So she got pissed, went on a Twitter rant, and deleted the registry. I hope nobody is actually spending money on them. They have enough as it is.

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

calimama20 wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:
Faat18 wrote:Sooo I don't know if I'll be removed by saying this but I'm just gonna so it.

We have a new mod who makes her own new thread - which was unnecessary -, chooses the threadname she likes - instead of chosing the one with the most likes/votes - and now she's giving a loser bitch a warning claiming there is no real evidence but it's clear there is enough evidence!

Idk about you guys but I'm annoyed by this mod and I don't care she can see this. Just throwing my feelings out hereImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Please fill me in , I haven’t been on kk’s tread in a while, also I haven’t seen pineapple either, is she ok ?

The current mod made a new thread at like 700 comments before... wasn’t time. Then asked for suggestions for this thread title and the one she picked wasn’t voted on. Kkliarliarsexonfire got a TON of votes. She goes to say “well I picked a new thread title before any suggestions came in” (or similar)

Then she wants to issue me a “warning or I’ll be removed” Image message about the reporting of the pool fence NOW. But not back when MULTIPLE of us reported and said so. Aaaaand posted update. (Hence the Keren rant video lol) when we are able to report when we have proof they are in violation and endangering the children. Just stupid stuff lol

Thank you for the update !!!
Pineapples I’m glad your doing better ..!!!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

jrb7 wrote:It could be the same thing Acacia dealt with. People were mad she had a public and expensive registry so they started marking items as purchased when nobody actually bought them. So she got pissed, went on a Twitter rant, and deleted the registry. I hope nobody is actually spending money on them. They have enough as it is.

last year a fan bought their car seat and high chair and more very expensive things!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”