JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

boymom3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by boymom3 »

sezzajaydee wrote:Anyone notice that the kids never have school friends at any event? The only time I’ve heard Messica mention a friend is recently with the talent show. But that could be because there was no one else and the teacher paired them together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't ever invite school friends between cousins there 14 other kids plus my 3 at our bday party's so we just keep it family

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with kids sharing rooms but the age and gender distribution of her kids makes it sort of awkward. Landen and addie are young enough that they could share a room fine right now but that’ll only last so long. Lilia and addie sharing a room would probably be pretty miserable for preteen/teenage lilia, and if they each got their own all three boys would have to bunk together and that’s pushing it especially as they get older. Tommy and Caden will probably barely visit at that point but if they do that’ll be a nightmare.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Damnnn.. those eye wrinkles in her snap ;)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

gemmie wrote:
Alicia30 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I know Jess is boring as fuck right now. But what's worse is coming here and reading about other people's kids.
sorry if I annoyed you... you ignorant c*nt!!!!! I wasn’t talking to you in anyway!!!!

If you’re gonna say c*nt, just type it in its entirety, you dumb twat.

Pretty sure YTMD algorithm does that automatically.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It would make sense for Addie and Landen to share but the way she decorated it doesn't look like it would be easy to add in a bed for Addie and she must have known that so I doubt they'd ever planned for Addie and Landen to share. Or it's a perfect excuse to redecorate a room she just finished.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Kyson already comes across as a preteen. He is going to mature early on. By the time he’s in the double digits he’s going to have strong likes and dislikes and opinions.

Addie is gonna be the WORST going thru the terrible twos.

Lilia will prob be pregnant by 15

And i don’t see youtube being a reliable career down the line. People like watching a large family only when the kids are young. Think of Jon & Kate. Once the kids reach puberty or once the youngest is like 5 people get bored.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Just fucking stop, Jess!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Roisin wrote:I don’t think there’s anything wrong with kids sharing rooms but the age and gender distribution of her kids makes it sort of awkward. Landen and addie are young enough that they could share a room fine right now but that’ll only last so long. Lilia and addie sharing a room would probably be pretty miserable for preteen/teenage lilia, and if they each got their own all three boys would have to bunk together and that’s pushing it especially as they get older. Tommy and Caden will probably barely visit at that point but if they do that’ll be a nightmare.

I always see it like how the Australian military allocates number if beds to families in defence housing... Same sex and under five years apart is two to a room, boys don't share with girls, and siblings 5+ years apart don't share. And once the child is in high school, they get their own room. Partial custody means that child factors into room allocation. In the JesssFam house they would have: master bedroom for adults, one room for Tommy and Caden, one for Kyson and Kaden, and one each for Lilia, Landen, and Addie. It would be a freaking nightmare to find now, let alone when they each required the allocation of own rooms in high school. And rooms only have to be big enough to fit two single beds before high school (when it needs to be a single bed and a desk).

My kid's rooms are tiny, but I only have two kids (girl and boy, 4.5 years apart) and the stress of finding a defence house that would fit more kids (plus having to get a bigger car) is only the start of my desire to never have more kids.

Two hands; two kids Image

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

Idk about you all, but the video she just posted was actually decent. The whole family went out and worked on the yard, which is a start!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

mb_1218 wrote:Idk about you all, but the video she just posted was actually decent. The whole family went out and worked on the yard, which is a start!
that video was all over the place

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

DoodleBop2 wrote:It would make sense for Addie and Landen to share but the way she decorated it doesn't look like it would be easy to add in a bed for Addie and she must have known that so I doubt they'd ever planned for Addie and Landen to share. Or it's a perfect excuse to redecorate a room she just finished.
I wish she would actually theme the twins room. What's Lego themed about it anyway? The light switch and their pictures??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote:It would make sense for Addie and Landen to share but the way she decorated it doesn't look like it would be easy to add in a bed for Addie and she must have known that so I doubt they'd ever planned for Addie and Landen to share. Or it's a perfect excuse to redecorate a room she just finished.
I wish she would actually theme the twins room. What's Lego themed about it anyway? The light switch and their pictures??

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

mb_1218 wrote:Idk about you all, but the video she just posted was actually decent. The whole family went out and worked on the yard, which is a start!
It was nice seeing something other than shopping trips. I enjoy watching something family & home related.. Except I don't understand what the title was in reference to??

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

cardboardbox wrote:
It was nice seeing something other than shopping trips. I enjoy watching something family & home related.. Except I don't understand what the title was in reference to??

a

I think it was when she “yelled” at the twins in the car from gymnastics

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm speaking of *ethnicity,not *nationality,when I say Gabe's dad was black.Two different things.
Just like if an American had a DNA test done...which I have...it didn't come back 'American'.although I was born and live here.It came back showing me the different ethnicities of my ancestors.For example,he black in me came back as African.
Just as it would with Gabe's dad
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I was LOL at the woody Jess had on top of her head when she was fussing at the kids.She really needs some hair gel or mousse to tame it.And she had hair in her mouth in the bus.Yuck
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

sondraK wrote:I'm speaking of *ethnicity,not *nationality,when I say Gabe's dad was black.Two different things.
Just like if an American had a DNA test done...which I have...it didn't come back 'American'.although I was born and live here.It came back showing me the different ethnicities of my ancestors.For example,he black in me came back as African.
Just as it would with Gabe's dad
Oh my god can we please not do this again
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Okay, either there has been a glitch in the universe or I'm reading the same conversation for the fifth time in a row.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

mamawombat wrote:
Roisin wrote:I don’t think there’s anything wrong with kids sharing rooms but the age and gender distribution of her kids makes it sort of awkward. Landen and addie are young enough that they could share a room fine right now but that’ll only last so long. Lilia and addie sharing a room would probably be pretty miserable for preteen/teenage lilia, and if they each got their own all three boys would have to bunk together and that’s pushing it especially as they get older. Tommy and Caden will probably barely visit at that point but if they do that’ll be a nightmare.

I always see it like how the Australian military allocates number if beds to families in defence housing... Same sex and under five years apart is two to a room, boys don't share with girls, and siblings 5+ years apart don't share. And once the child is in high school, they get their own room. Partial custody means that child factors into room allocation. In the JesssFam house they would have: master bedroom for adults, one room for Tommy and Caden, one for Kyson and Kaden, and one each for Lilia, Landen, and Addie. It would be a freaking nightmare to find now, let alone when they each required the allocation of own rooms in high school. And rooms only have to be big enough to fit two single beds before high school (when it needs to be a single bed and a desk).

My kid's rooms are tiny, but I only have two kids (girl and boy, 4.5 years apart) and the stress of finding a defence house that would fit more kids (plus having to get a bigger car) is only the start of my desire to never have more kids.

Two hands; two kids Image

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
What is a defence house? Is that like witness protection housing? Not a native speaker.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Bruh...

Return to “JesssFam”