Phil and Alex | Crowdfunding Our Way Through Life | Part 2

sweetlace
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Crowdfunding our way through life

Unread post by sweetlace »

If these babies had been twins or even a singleton, where would he/they sleep!? Callie and Kinsley share a room for goodness sakes! To be 100% honest, they are not financially secure enough to have another baby. They don't have a stable income, their housing cannot accommodate more children, and they consistently live off of donations. Ridiculous and pathetic.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

How is a 12 week miscarriage of twins already over? I bled for two weeks for both of my 5 week miscarriages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

prettyll wrote:How is a 12 week miscarriage of twins already over? I bled for two weeks for both of my 5 week miscarriages.

Every miscarriage is different. Ive had ones that last for weeks. And ones that lasted days. The huge drop in hormone level could be a factor in how quickly she miscarries

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Amelia322 wrote:She said she could clearly see the yoke sack in the clot? Is that possible? Like you couldn’t even see it on US why would she see it when it came out?

But no baby ? I´m sure they were surprised that nothing looked like a baby but a strange mass.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

The baby died a long time ago and when it passes it shrinks significantly. Im sure she is still bleeding and will still pass some tissue over the next week bit just didn't mention it. I don't think they will wait because now that she knows her body can get pregnant she is going to keep trying and end up hurting herself badly. Her doctor is incompetent and would probably let her do it however many times she wants because they pay her out of pocket.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

MomOf286 wrote:The baby died a long time ago and when it passes it shrinks significantly. Im sure she is still bleeding and will still pass some tissue over the next week bit just didn't mention it. I don't think they will wait because now that she knows her body can get pregnant she is going to keep trying and end up hurting herself badly. Her doctor is incompetent and would probably let her do it however many times she wants because they pay her out of pocket.
Yes Dr. Quack has them right where she wants them. They delusionally believe they were pregnant with twins (they even know the gender) all thanks to God and Dr Quack’s amazing, magical infertility healing powers. Science, studies, and facts are irrelevant here (even to someone who went through 4 years of medically related training). They might as well set it up via direct deposit because until they get their baby they will keep recklessly spending money on fruitless transfers. What happens when they use up their last embryo? I don’t know.... but I have a feeling they will continue to pursue biological pregnancy and parenthood at all costs. Aren’t perspective adoptive parents supposed to pass a psych evaluation proving that they are emotionally ready and invested in parenting through adoption? Isnt the point of these evals to determine wether the perspective parents aren’t attempting to adopt in order to put a bandaid on an emotional wound and are doing so after having already come to terms emotionally with their infertility? How in the world did P+A pass this if this is a requirement ?! Any social worker or therapist would be able to see through those two (Alex especially) with ease. I don’t think many of us here have any type of background in mental health/social work and it’s clear as day. I really hope they do not adopt again until this deep rooted, obsession with biological parenthood is dealt with. I think Alex’s issue is that she aspires to be too much like other blended family, wholesome, Christian vlogger moms. I get it because we all have had times in our lives where we’re unhappy and we find ourselves looking at others with the “ideal” life and wishing we could be just like them. She reallllllllllllly needs therapy, like seriously if I could gift them anything f*ck the go fund me BS I would give the woman a package of free sessions with a therapist.....
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Oh no. Another transfer. Yikes. Let’s hope not.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

So much back and forth. Its sick how it seems like even with this miscarriage she's using it for money and views.

As far as adoption, they get this home study where a social worker will come over and look at their house. There's no therapist that makes sure these people are mentally sound. Watching the videos you can tell Alex is unwell and that Phil follows suit like a little puppy.

I know most who adopt have their hearts and minds in the right place. I've known too many though who don't. One couple in Texas who adopted a little girl from India. They claimed they punished her (3 years old) by sending her outside at 3am and she vanished... Their story. Short time later the little girl was found deceased.

Another couple who wanted to adopt 3 sisters who were out of an extreme abuse situation, kept fighting to adopt them from foster care. Social workers weren't hot on it since they didn't have experience dealing with children with severe detachment disorder. And they already had 3 sons. They were on 20/20. Mom didn't know how to handle the girls and of course instead of being a mom to six children she put the 3 bio first and had the boys sleeping in their master bedroom with the door locked. Their babysitter even witnessed the mom abusing the adopted girls. So they were put into a new adoptive home and this new adoptive father started sexually abusing his adopted daughters. Now they are in homes where they are loved.

My point though is part of the adoption process should include visits with a therapist.

I couldn't watch the last video without shaking my head. It was sickening.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

eab424 wrote:So much back and forth. Its sick how it seems like even with this miscarriage she's using it for money and views.

As far as adoption, they get this home study where a social worker will come over and look at their house. There's no therapist that makes sure these people are mentally sound. Watching the videos you can tell Alex is unwell and that Phil follows suit like a little puppy.

I know most who adopt have their hearts and minds in the right place. I've known too many though who don't. One couple in Texas who adopted a little girl from India. They claimed they punished her (3 years old) by sending her outside at 3am and she vanished... Their story. Short time later the little girl was found deceased.

Another couple who wanted to adopt 3 sisters who were out of an extreme abuse situation, kept fighting to adopt them from foster care. Social workers weren't hot on it since they didn't have experience dealing with children with severe detachment disorder. And they already had 3 sons. They were on 20/20. Mom didn't know how to handle the girls and of course instead of being a mom to six children she put the 3 bio first and had the boys sleeping in their master bedroom with the door locked. Their babysitter even witnessed the mom abusing the adopted girls. So they were put into a new adoptive home and this new adoptive father started sexually abusing his adopted daughters. Now they are in homes where they are loved.

My point though is part of the adoption process should include visits with a therapist.

I couldn't watch the last video without shaking my head. It was sickening.

I too watched that 20/20 episode and was sick to my stomach. They treated those girls like animals and it was sick. They didn’t include them the way they should have and didn’t make them feel apart of the family. That mom made them feel like prisoners. Disgusting about the second home and thank God for the final home. Thank God. Those poor babies.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

hugsforme wrote:i don't want to offend anyone but the teddy bear thing Alex did is crazy dramatic. that concept is called the "aching arms" approach, normally families with a stillborn child use this method. she only suffered a miscarriage, one she saw coming early on.

also they're making it harder on themselves by giving the fetuses genders and what not.
I don’t know why they think it was boys.
I wish she’d had gone with a D&C and genetic testing... but that would’ve meant that the illusion built by Dr. Quack would be shattered. There’s only a 50/50 chance that the embryo was XY, and there would have been a definitive answer about tissue in “both” sacs to determine if it was really twins.

I think building this story about identical twin boys is only going to make her grieving process harder

CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CountryLove »

I really can't with these two anymore. They are exploiting this for popularity and money. It has nothing to with helping other people. The tweets, social post and vlog click baity titles are reeking of "woe is me! we need money!!" So disgusting... I have never know anyone in person or over the internet to act like they do... especially if it was a known fact of miscarriage. it is IMPOSSIBLE to see a yolk sac that is the size of a grain of salt or smaller during a miscarriage with blood, clots and other tissue loss and it is even more impossible to see twins that never grew

The bunny thing made me so mad because she is so convinced it was twins/boys when the doctor wasn't even entirely sure. They couldn't cuddle the girls???

They are irresponsible adults. They are what...30 something? No jobs, no house and 1 vehicle ? with two girls cramped in a small apartment bedroom and all they see for the future is a biological pregnancy funded by nieve followers...who does that? Grow up and realize the world and anyone in it doesn't owe you a damn thing and shame on you both for exploiting something that puts those who suffered a twin or any loss in a bad light because of your greed.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
Alycat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alycat »

I really can't with these two anymore. They are exploiting this for popularity and money. It has nothing to with helping other people. The tweets, social post and vlog click baity titles are reeking of "woe is me! we need money!!" So disgusting... I have never know anyone in person or over the internet to act like they do... especially if it was a known fact of miscarriage. it is IMPOSSIBLE to see a yolk sac that is the size of a grain of salt or smaller during a miscarriage with blood, clots and other tissue loss and it is even more impossible to see twins that never grew Image

The bunny thing made me so mad because she is so convinced it was twins/boys when the doctor wasn't even entirely sure. They couldn't cuddle the girls???

They are irresponsible adults. They are what...30 something? No jobs, no house and 1 vehicle ? with two girls cramped in a small apartment bedroom and all they see for the future is a biological pregnancy funded by nieve followers...who does that? Grow up and realize the world and anyone in it doesn't owe you a damn thing and shame on you both for exploiting something that puts those who suffered a twin or any loss in a bad light because of your greed.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Amen. I can't handle how over dramatic this has been. I know this was a very wanted pregnancy but now we've decided it must have been TWINS. And they must have been BOYS because Alex had a DREAM. And they need to cuddle stuffed animals. Spend more time cuddling your living children and less time coming up with the next clickbait.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Their desperation to have a bio kid when they have 2 young girls is pathetic. I would love to be given just one newborn in any way. They got two so easily, but it's not enough, and they get their life funded by other people through begging and playing on people's emotions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

hugsforme wrote:her miscarriage might even be less than a miscarriage in my opinion. considering there was never any heartbeat to begin with. seems like one step over a chemical pregnancy.

i find her inspirational rants insulting. unlike most women, alex had the opportunity to sit with the miscarriage news...with the two children she already has. imagine just bleeding one day out of the blue. or imagine giving birth to a full term stillborn child.

i don't mean to offend but she never got confirmation that her baby was even alive to begin with. it was basically a stretched out chemical pregnancy. imagine going through that after hearing a heartbeat for the last 4 months or actually seeing a flicker or a child that you actually felt/saw move around.

i think it's insensitive that she's comparing her situation to regular situations.
Thank you! You said exactly what i was thinking. This has been a long drawn out chemical pregnancy. I feel certain that their embryos are very poor quality.
Alycat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alycat »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
hugsforme wrote:her miscarriage might even be less than a miscarriage in my opinion. considering there was never any heartbeat to begin with. seems like one step over a chemical pregnancy.

i find her inspirational rants insulting. unlike most women, alex had the opportunity to sit with the miscarriage news...with the two children she already has. imagine just bleeding one day out of the blue. or imagine giving birth to a full term stillborn child.

i don't mean to offend but she never got confirmation that her baby was even alive to begin with. it was basically a stretched out chemical pregnancy. imagine going through that after hearing a heartbeat for the last 4 months or actually seeing a flicker or a child that you actually felt/saw move around.

i think it's insensitive that she's comparing her situation to regular situations.
Thank you! You said exactly what i was thinking. This has been a long drawn out chemical pregnancy. I feel certain that their embryos are very poor quality.
Agree. We knew from very early on that this wasn't progressing normally. It was dragged on for weeks longer than it should have been. Dragging it out, believing it was twin boys, cuddling comfort objects... Miscarriage is hard no matter how early it occurs but they're making the process so much worse for themselves. And at the end of the day you can't help but feel like it's to attract more traffic to their videos.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Do YOU remember THAT ?

She should change it to - Do I REMEMBER THAT ???

Because we do, only SHE and her husband forgot about them ...

I can´t watch it, it brings my :love2: out of control.
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

Does anyone know if they are a registered non profit? I think their non profit needs to be explored. They are obviously not using the money as intended.
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

According to their website yes they are.
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:Does anyone know if they are a registered non profit? I think their non profit needs to be explored. They are obviously not using the money as intended.
According to their website yes.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Can we report them to some sort of organization????? They are technically committing fraud........

Return to “Phil and Alex”