JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by spillingthetea »

luci417 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
luci417 wrote: Personally I just don't think she is above averagely cute - imo her features work better on Kyson. I think Lilia had a super pretty face when she was younger and will again. I don't think it hugely matters anyway - looks aren't everything, especially where kids are concerned and that kind of thing is objective anyway. Natalie isn't pretty to me either. I'm starting to feel gross about this and kind of regret my earlier comment.
Of course there are other things besides looks, but if she is pursuing a MODELLING career they won’t care if they are brats. Eye roll, you people are so sensitive. We are talking about Jessss’ girls, no matter if they are the prettiest in the world, attitude kills looks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Lmao 'why can't you say Airabella is cute?' 'you people are so sensitive' ok hun. I regretted posting that comment because I don't think it should be Airabella vs the other kids in anything. Their parents are all equally shitty - Natalie would have happily exploited Bella if youtube worked out and vice versa with Jess for modelling, they both chose Drake - so they all need all of the help they can get.

ETA: I don't want to start an argument - all it does is clog the thread and annoy people. I'm sure it's all been said before anyway.
I have to agree with you that they both like the easy route

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Is playlist this weekend? We were going to take a day trip to Disney on Friday before my son turns 3 and we have to start paying for him to get in lol. I’m worried it might be extra busy.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I had teeth like LIlia's as well.I wore braces for 2 years.I hope Jess is saving up.Basic dental,if she has it,doesn't cover braces.Even my buy up plan didn't cover all.
I'm glad my teeth weren't posted on the net.Good reason not to exploit your kids
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Febe wrote:Is playlist this weekend? We were going to take a day trip to Disney on Friday before my son turns 3 and we have to start paying for him to get in lol. I’m worried it might be extra busy.
Yep its this weekend

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Febe wrote:Is playlist this weekend? We were going to take a day trip to Disney on Friday before my son turns 3 and we have to start paying for him to get in lol. I’m worried it might be extra busy.
Take a look at disneyworld crowd tracker online ( it looks at past busy peaks and events near Disney)
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I have never seen a kids teeth as ducked as Lilia's. Damn, if I was Jess I would be so embarrassed.
And I agree with whoever said Lilia always looks drunk. I have thought the same thing. Her eyes....I dk....she always looks high or drunk or something. I just think she is a fugly kid, not to mention probably THE most annoying child ive ever seen.

Airabella is very cute. I bet that kills Jess. You know she is just steaming over the fact that she has two ugly girls and not only is Airabella beautiful but also a model??? Yep, you know she is bitter AF over that.

Thats prob why she pushes Lilia so hard to be the perfect dancer or the perfect singer....even tho she sucks donkey balls at both. Shes desperate to have a reason to brag on her girls. Bc she certainly can't brag on their looks!

And for the live of God....STOP trying to make the fucking ponytail happen on Add!!!! Its so fucking stupid looking!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Stupid autocorrect!!!! I meant that I have never seen teeth as FUCKED AS LILIAS!!!

jadedd_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadedd_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 483daa.jpg[/img]
Jk looks like it's not Bella. Which now just makes it kinda weird for her to post with no other context.
Back to Lilia's teeth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lilly will defiantly need braces in the next few years can't wait to see the click bait for that.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

jadedd_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 483daa.jpg[/img]
Jk looks like it's not Bella. Which now just makes it kinda weird for her to post with no other context.
Back to Lilia's teeth

Yeah I never thought that was Bella. I think Natalie was just making a joke.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I have never seen a kids teeth as ducked as Lilia's. Damn, if I was Jess I would be so embarrassed.
And I agree with whoever said Lilia always looks drunk. I have thought the same thing. Her eyes....I dk....she always looks high or drunk or something. I just think she is a fugly kid, not to mention probably THE most annoying child ive ever seen.

Airabella is very cute. I bet that kills Jess. You know she is just steaming over the fact that she has two ugly girls and not only is Airabella beautiful but also a model??? Yep, you know she is bitter AF over that.

Thats prob why she pushes Lilia so hard to be the perfect dancer or the perfect singer....even tho she sucks donkey balls at both. Shes desperate to have a reason to brag on her girls. Bc she certainly can't brag on their looks!

And for the live of God....STOP trying to make the fucking ponytail happen on Add!!!! Its so fucking stupid looking!!

You’d be embarrassed of your daughters teeth? You sound pleasant.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyways.. I would laugh if last minute they end up taking addy to playlist.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I’ve never been into playlist so I don’t know how it works. I thought the whole point wAs they invite certain you tubers then their fans show up? Was Jess invited or is she just showing up?
If I were to buy a ticket to see a family vlogger there it certainly wouldn’t be for Mess.
I can’t wait for the vlogs with her god awful fake enthusiastic “HI” whenever she meets fans

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

jadedd_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dc88b1.jpg[/img]
(kind of off topic??) looks like Airabella's doing some print modeling, I honestly got a lil excited for her lol

Something Adverb will never achieve

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Moony wrote:I’ve never been into playlist so I don’t know how it works. I thought the whole point wAs they invite certain you tubers then their fans show up? Was Jess invited or is she just showing up?
If I were to buy a ticket to see a family vlogger there it certainly wouldn’t be for Mess.
I can’t wait for the vlogs with her god awful fake enthusiastic “HI” whenever she meets fans

I am so embarrassed by her when she does that.

brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brokencitysky »

Moony wrote:I’ve never been into playlist so I don’t know how it works. I thought the whole point wAs they invite certain you tubers then their fans show up? Was Jess invited or is she just showing up?

She isn't listed on the playlist live website as a guest so I think they're just showing up
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I have never seen a kids teeth as ducked as Lilia's. Damn, if I was Jess I would be so embarrassed.

Lol wow my teeth were pretty jacked and I had braces for a year and they're fine now..

I would NEVER be embarrassed of my kid because of their teeth (something they cant help). I also wouldn't be embarrassed of how my kids look. I WOULD, however be embarrassed if my kid made fun of kids and were judgemental because of their looks. I hope to raise my kids to be respectful adults and not feel the need to call little kids they don't even know, "fugly".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
janett345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janett345 »

cardboardbox wrote:

Lol wow my teeth were pretty jacked and I had braces for a year and they're fine now..

I would NEVER be embarrassed of my kid because of their teeth (something they cant help). I also wouldn't be embarrassed of how my kids look. I WOULD, however be embarrassed if my kid made fun of kids and were judgemental because of their looks. I hope to raise my kids to be respectful adults and not feel the need to call little kids they don't even know, "fugly".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Can I just say that the most awkward looking kids grow up to be the best looking teens/adults.

7-10 year old is the awkward stage for everyone. My teeth were like Lilia's and now I'm 20 and my teeth are straight without any braces. Also you cannot compare a 3 year old with an almost 8 year old!
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's just showing up some other big YouTube did that but to vidcon(kind of like play list) and they got kicked out I'm going to laugh if that happens to jess.

niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

a. what kind of mother would be embarrassed of their child's teeth? what an odd thing to think, I can't imagine any somewhat decent parent/human being so shallow and pathetic.
b. Lilia is going through an awkward stage but has always been a fairly cute kid, spitting so much vitriol towards a child because you dislike her mother is ... gross.
c. if you could read you would see that it wasn't Airabella doing the modelling, it was just a joke because the actual model looks vaguely similar to her if you squint lol. So your point there is absolutely baseless.
d. She's her mother, of course she's going to love her dancing and singing... Honestly you talking about how Jess should be embarrassed of her child's appearance and everything she does is really weird, I hope that's not an attitude you let transfer into your own life.
e. yeah the ponytail looks stupid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”