JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

boymom3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by boymom3 »

janett345 wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I have never seen a kids teeth as ducked as Lilia's. Damn, if I was Jess I would be so embarrassed.
And I agree with whoever said Lilia always looks drunk. I have thought the same thing. Her eyes....I dk....she always looks high or drunk or something. I just think she is a fugly kid, not to mention probably THE most annoying child ive ever seen.

Airabella is very cute. I bet that kills Jess. You know she is just steaming over the fact that she has two ugly girls and not only is Airabella beautiful but also a model??? Yep, you know she is bitter AF over that.

Thats prob why she pushes Lilia so hard to be the perfect dancer or the perfect singer....even tho she sucks donkey balls at both. Shes desperate to have a reason to brag on her girls. Bc she certainly can't brag on their looks!

And for the live of God....STOP trying to make the fucking ponytail happen on Add!!!! Its so fucking stupid looking!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Lol wow my teeth were pretty jacked and I had braces for a year and they're fine now..

I would NEVER be embarrassed of my kid because of their teeth (something they cant help). I also wouldn't be embarrassed of how my kids look. I WOULD, however be embarrassed if my kid made fun of kids and were judgemental because of their looks. I hope to raise my kids to be respectful adults and not feel the need to call little kids they don't even know, "fugly".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Can I just say that the most awkward looking kids grow up to be the best looking teens/adults.

7-10 year old is the awkward stage for everyone. My teeth were like Lilia's and now I'm 20 and my teeth are straight without any braces. Also you cannot compare a 3 year old with an almost 8 year old!
It littarly states in a dental book 7 to 10 is callws the ugly duckling stage...I don't like Jess and think if she wasn't on YouTube everyone would know her as the town hoe.. but for people to call an innocent child ugly Ana bash her teeth that she can not help is horrible and go say Jess is jealous cus they personally think some other kid is cuter is horrible no mother does that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mommyof6 wrote:
Moony wrote:I’ve never been into playlist so I don’t know how it works. I thought the whole point wAs they invite certain you tubers then their fans show up? Was Jess invited or is she just showing up?
If I were to buy a ticket to see a family vlogger there it certainly wouldn’t be for Mess.
I can’t wait for the vlogs with her god awful fake enthusiastic “HI” whenever she meets fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's just showing up some other big YouTube did that but to vidcon(kind of like play list) and they got kicked out I'm going to laugh if that happens to jess.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
She bought tickets to go. She wasn’t invited but she isn’t just crashing the party.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

They bought an rv/trailer. You can see it in the background of Janell’s Snapchat parked in front of Jesss’ house.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:They bought an rv/trailer. You can see it in the background of Janell’s Snapchat parked in front of Jesss’ house.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 83cd2a.jpg[/img]

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
Moony wrote:I’ve never been into playlist so I don’t know how it works. I thought the whole point wAs they invite certain you tubers then their fans show up? Was Jess invited or is she just showing up?
If I were to buy a ticket to see a family vlogger there it certainly wouldn’t be for Mess.
I can’t wait for the vlogs with her god awful fake enthusiastic “HI” whenever she meets fans

She's just showing up some other big YouTube did that but to vidcon(kind of like play list) and they got kicked out I'm going to laugh if that happens to jess.

She bought tickets to go. She wasn’t invited but she isn’t just crashing the party.
She said it's like a "business trip" is she going the re just to he a fan girl and try to promote her channel or to actually meet her fans? I feel like she hasn't really talked a lot about it if she wanted fans to meet her.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

The camper is also in Jess' snap[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 234f9d.jpg[/img]

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:They bought an rv/trailer. You can see it in the background of Janell’s Snapchat parked in front of Jesss’ house.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 83cd2a.jpg[/img]

And it looks like the bus pulled it. Hmmmm Image

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Jess's neighbors need to start a petition to get the trash out of the neighborhood. Buy a damn house that can fit your shit on the property, not the street.

Now they have

1) full size dumpster
2) ugly RV
3) basketball hoop
4) pack of feral children

All in the street with Jess's stupid ass slow children signs. Nobody in their right mind would buy a house next to that shit. They're probably tanking property values.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Did she even have a video today? Maybe her views are tanking cause she sucks at being consistent.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

peylizt192 wrote:
jadedd_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dc88b1.jpg[/img]
(kind of off topic??) looks like Airabella's doing some print modeling, I honestly got a lil excited for her lol

I know it’s not the same level but what counts as exploiting your children?
My sons in modeling/acting and when you’re with an agency you have to open and make deposits to a Coogan account that only the children have access to once they’re 18. There’s lots more protection involved than YouTube has in my opinion.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

peylizt192 wrote:
jadedd_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dc88b1.jpg[/img]
(kind of off topic??) looks like Airabella's doing some print modeling, I honestly got a lil excited for her lol

I know it’s not the same level but what counts as exploiting your children?
My sons in modeling/acting and when you’re with an agency you have to open and make deposits to a Coogan account that only the children have access to once they’re 18. There’s lots more protection involved than YouTube has in my opinion.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Wait if Jess is just showing up at Playlist as a ticket holder how will she organize a meetup? Are there creator tickets you can buy where you can rent a stall or a table as part of the package? There are youtubers who get literally mobbed by thousands of screaming fans so doesn't anything that draws a crowd (even a small one) have to be approved? Playlist vlogs are so boring to me so I never watch them and I have no idea how it all goes down. I'm kind of wondering if people will come for Jess anyway when there are bigger family youtubers like Daily Bumps in the same place.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

toomuchsalt wrote:Jess's neighbors need to start a petition to get the trash out of the neighborhood. Buy a damn house that can fit your shit on the property, not the street.

Now they have

1) full size dumpster
2) ugly RV
3) basketball hoop
4) pack of feral children

All in the street with Jess's stupid ass slow children signs. Nobody in their right mind would buy a house next to that shit. They're probably tanking property values.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Don’t forget the washer and dryer

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

luci417 wrote:Wait if Jess is just showing up at Playlist as a ticket holder how will she organize a meetup? Are there creator tickets you can buy where you can rent a stall or a table as part of the package? There are youtubers who get literally mobbed by thousands of screaming fans so doesn't anything that draws a crowd (even a small one) have to be approved? Playlist vlogs are so boring to me so I never watch them and I have no idea how it all goes down. I'm kind of wondering if people will come for Jess anyway when there are bigger family youtubers like Daily Bumps in the same place.
You would think. But they make $$$off of fans buying tickets and I think with the way Jess is doing it they wont so I wonder what's going to happen .

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

luci417 wrote:Wait if Jess is just showing up at Playlist as a ticket holder how will she organize a meetup? Are there creator tickets you can buy where you can rent a stall or a table as part of the package? There are youtubers who get literally mobbed by thousands of screaming fans so doesn't anything that draws a crowd (even a small one) have to be approved? Playlist vlogs are so boring to me so I never watch them and I have no idea how it all goes down. I'm kind of wondering if people will come for Jess anyway when there are bigger family youtubers like Daily Bumps in the same place.
She posted on Twitter that she's just going and will be updating via social media where she's at.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I can't believe the way Jess spends money. Frugal my ass. How dare she say shes frugal! Thays laughable. I mean, a brand new RV right after buying a brand new truck. No doubt it was financed. I shudder at the thought of how much debt they have.
And not only that, but what are they teaching their kids? That if you want something, you just go and impulsively buy it?? I mean lets be real, her kids most likely wont grow up to be big money makers so just think how irresponsible she is being to not teach them the value of a dollar.
Shes just stupid. For real....just dumb. One day she is going to regret going into all this debt when YT tanks. Bc it WILL happen one day. And she's young. She's got a long way to go.......
Gonna suck to flip burgers while Chris works in a factory to support their lifestyle.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

If she insists on using that stupid baby talk voice to tell big baby off how does she expect her to actually listen? Toddler discipline is 80% tone.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I can't believe the way Jess spends money. Frugal my ass. How dare she say shes frugal! Thays laughable. I mean, a brand new RV right after buying a brand new truck. No doubt it was financed. I shudder at the thought of how much debt they have.
And not only that, but what are they teaching their kids? That if you want something, you just go and impulsively buy it?? I mean lets be real, her kids most likely wont grow up to be big money makers so just think how irresponsible she is being to not teach them the value of a dollar.
Shes just stupid. For real....just dumb. One day she is going to regret going into all this debt when YT tanks. Bc it WILL happen one day. And she's young. She's got a long way to go.......
Gonna suck to flip burgers while Chris works in a factory to support their lifestyle.

And then buys a mega expensive camera as a “back up” in the newest vlog.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Double post but just when you think she can't get any more stupid. She has Addie on a seat on her bike, and cycles to Mimi's without a helmet on her, on the road. I can't even comprehend the stupidity, it takes one small bump on the road that she doesn't notice because she's filming and there, fatal head injury.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Kaden ‘I like dick I like dick’

Me ‘so does your mum kiddo’

Return to “JesssFam”