Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by littlebaby »

Anyone see her insta story? She’s looking for a personal trainer to come to her house five days a week, and said she can’t do an online thing because she won’t stick with it. Do gyms not exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

I was honestly so grossed out by yesterday's vlog. I couldn't even watch the foot tickling portion. If they do have a foot fetish, more power to 'em, but what were they thinking using that title, and on top of it, a picture of their kids for the thumbnail. I didn't, but I almost wanted to report it. :(
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

littlebaby wrote:Anyone see her insta story? She’s looking for a personal trainer to come to her house five days a week, and said she can’t do an online thing because she won’t stick with it. Do gyms not exist? Image

Not gunna lie, if I had the time and money I would totally have a personal trainer come to my house. I hate the gym lol and I’m not motivated enough to do it on my own.

Bonnie has been gaining weight for awhile now, getting healthier is great. Hopefully she sticks with it.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

littlebaby wrote:Anyone see her insta story? She’s looking for a personal trainer to come to her house five days a week, and said she can’t do an online thing because she won’t stick with it. Do gyms not exist? Image

That was my thought too. Maybe it's because she's this famous you tube person (being sarcastic) and is afraid of some crazy fan! :D
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe she's afraid of somebody making her into another internet .gif

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I would totally get a personal trainer to come to my house if I could afford it too. If she does stick with it and starts leading a healthier lifestyle, I think it's great and really don't have anything to critizise.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think a personal tutor for her children would be a much better use of money, just saying...
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Quite a boring vlog today!!

After playing that one, a suggestion came up for me for the vlog when they found out they were pregnant with Lincoln. Joel was talking about it was another mouth to feed. May me think about what he's thinking now with the Bollie debacle!
amandaz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandaz »

So with two stay at home parents, Joel accompanied Bonnie for a 10+ “road trip” to get her eyebrows microbladed again? They must be paying Bree very well...
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

This is why they are both so giddy. What I wouldn't do to take all that time for myself. I hope their loyal followers don't think this is a normal thing to do. Poor Bree with 4 kids all day. smh
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

ba1006 wrote:This is why they are both so giddy. What I wouldn't do to take all that time for myself. I hope their loyal followers don't think this is a normal thing to do. Poor Bree with 4 kids all day. smh
What?!? You don't take an overnight trip with your husband and drive 10 hours just to get your eyebrows done? I figured that everyone did that. Fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake nails..... fake personality.

I couldn't take all the screeching in the "first kiss" story. Her and Ellie both screech and scream all the time. I felt bad for Joel. Here he was talking about how he took a kiss seriously and he has only kissed 4 people and then Bonnie was talking about how she kissed TONS of boys. From the high school stories the Griffith girls have told, they (Ruby, Bonnie and Ellie--not sure about Julie) were very boy crazy and went from boy to boy kissing and making out with them all. And then there is Ruby, who claims she went to college only to find a husband and married Kevin only 1 month after meeting him. This whole family is weird.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I think they start in grade school looking for the perfect mate to marry at 18 and have tons of kids. I guess Bonnie was looking for the perfect kisser. You're right, they are a weird group.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Defuego wrote:
candy_toffee wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Come on. They have to know the type of attention a foot video could get... :-?
Maybe i'm being extra right now but it's her thought process that if she feels it's ok, it absolutely is. No further comment. Only kiss her ass.
Yes exactly this. Bonnie is never wrong especially when it comes to her children. 3 year old in a booster seat? 2 year old alone in the front yard? It's BONNIE'S kids so they're protected inside of her magic bubble and no one else knows how to keep them safe.
Her response to criticism is so telling-- even constructive criticism. "Thank God we live in a free country where I can raise my kids as I like". She doesn't even listen. It's just life the teachers in Charlie Brown cartoons. Even valid points are not acknowledged.

And "bitch eating crackers" is from a meme. It's when everything someone does bugs you. So you're thinking "Look at that bitch, eating crackers!" I know a lot of people know what it means, but I just thought I'd answer for the ones who don't.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I couldn't sit through the "vlog" today so I didn't realize what this long road trip was for until I saw the post about her microblading. Seriously...a road trip that's 10 hours in total just for that?... damn, must be nice.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

When I had a 2, 5,7, and 8 year old I was not taking over night trips for frivolous things. How can they expect people to relate to them. I thought they were on a budget since the whole Bollie fiasco. I guess Albion pays well.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought she was supposed to be cutting back on things like that.
Oh well. That didn't last.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

lmmomSD wrote:I thought she was supposed to be cutting back on things like that.
Oh well. That didn't last.

I wonder if she drives all the way to that lady for microblading because she'll do it free for promo. She can't be THAT much better than any other person in SLC to warrant a 10+ hour overnight trip.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Joel seemed to put way more thought and emotion into their relationship than Bonnie. I remember back when I watched Ellie and Jared, thinking the same of them. Those men must have been desperate.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I wouldn't mind if this was an occasional getaway for them but they go away all the time. How many trips has Bonnie gone on not to mention always being at Ellie's without the kids? Is this Bree's full time job being a nanny to them? I think it's just become the norm for them. I feel guilty leaving my 3 kids with my parents for a few hours. So much for stay at home parents.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:I wouldn't mind if this was an occasional getaway for them but they go away all the time. How many trips has Bonnie gone on not to mention always being at Ellie's without the kids? Is this Bree's full time job being a nanny to them? I think it's just become the norm for them. I feel guilty leaving my 3 kids with my parents for a few hours. So much for stay at home parents.
Hush now, Bonnie is their mother dincha know, she knows what's bestest for her kidses.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”