Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

glorygirl920 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:She's frickin tagging Mrs Meyers now! I can't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it's so embarrassing because it didn't work in the vlog. But she was SO happy to report it does, in fact, work after leaving it sit for 24 hours (although I still see the stains in the IG photo).
It looks really grimy still on the back area too. Suck it up and use a harsher cleaner just once and it would look great. Then she could still use the Meyers one for maintenance. Sometimes things just need a deeper cleaning than what those products can offer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That Courtney Morrow is trying sooooo hard to be a social media superstar.

She's constantly asking people questions, to leave suggestions in comments, always tagging someone...
She is looking pretty desperate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

missme23 wrote:
Tinabelle wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:No way am I defending her but I’m SO DONE with your comments about the fucking pink drink. ITS JUST STRAWBERRIES, she said it multiple freaking times on instagram. You see everything she posts but ignored that? It’s getting annoying. We have a million thing to bash her because she is a shitty mother but I’m fucking done with the pink drink discussion.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Then scroll past it.

But to clarify, it's not "just strawberries," it's coconut milk, strawberry puree, and strawberries. Yeah, she's said it multiple freaking times. It's loaded with sugar and a toddler should not have these multiple times a week. Sorry to offend you so much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
^^Totally agree. Strawberry puree definitely has added sugar, and on top of that Starbucks is known for using poor quality produce and meats- almost like you would be eating at McDonalds.... And nonorganic strawberries are the #1 fruit that is likely to contain the most pesticide residue... and that is most harmful to children.

The "pink drink" should be used as a treat. Or better yet- make it at home if Skyla likes it so much. SO easy!
We all know she is so so so busy and can’t bother to make a strawberry smoothie

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

My son has fruits everyday.... How is that different than having a pink drink a few times a week? Let's not pretend we don't give our kids Sweets sometimes. I agree, the pink drink discussion should be over.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Is Rashelle included in the Vegas moms group? If not, we now know why she's suddenly making videos and tagging Aaryn like crazy in them . She wants in that group!!! Another desperate one.

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

glorygirl920 wrote:My son has fruits everyday.... How is that different than having a pink drink a few times a week? Let's not pretend we don't give our kids Sweets sometimes. I agree, the pink drink discussion should be over. ImageImage

Nothing wrong with giving fruit daily but there is a huge amount of caffeine in the pink drink so Skyla doesn't really need to be drinking that multiple times a week...so yea, there is a difference.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Editing on a Tuesday? Does she have a sponsorship deadline?
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

I am already rolling my eyes about "meeting" her new Texas "besties" that she she will be making on her vlogs ahead.

They just get more and more annoying! Krista wasn't annoying, but Krystal was extremely annoying. And I can't stand Rashelle or Courtney!!!
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

5Harrington wrote:I am already rolling my eyes about "meeting" her new Texas "besties" that she she will be making on her vlogs ahead.

They just get more and more annoying! Krista wasn't annoying, but Krystal was extremely annoying. And I can't stand Rashelle or Courtney!!!
They really do keep getting more and more annoying.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Not_Sponsored wrote:
5Harrington wrote:I am already rolling my eyes about "meeting" her new Texas "besties" that she she will be making on her vlogs ahead.

Maybe they should rename their RHOYT posse to "desperate housewives of youtube" LOL seems more fitting #DHOYT

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:My son has fruits everyday.... How is that different than having a pink drink a few times a week? Let's not pretend we don't give our kids Sweets sometimes. I agree, the pink drink discussion should be over. ImageImage

Nothing wrong with giving fruit daily but there is a huge amount of caffeine in the pink drink so Skyla doesn't really need to be drinking that multiple times a week...so yea, there is a difference.

SHE DOESNT GET THE PINK DRINK WITH CAFFIENE. Holy hell, does anyone here even watch her vlogs or read? She orders something different and calls it pink drink, something we have discussed multiple times over and over. Lets move on from the damn pink drink. My kid just scoffed down a kit kat bar so I cant judge lol
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

vandelynn wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:

Maybe they should rename their RHOYT posse to "desperate housewives of youtube" LOL seems more fitting #DHOYT

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Next thread title needs to be something like "Supreme Leader of the Desperate Housewives of Youtube" lmao
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Rkp65i wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:

SHE DOESNT GET THE PINK DRINK WITH CAFFIENE. Holy hell, does anyone here even watch her vlogs or read? She orders something different and calls it pink drink, something we have discussed multiple times over and over. Lets move on from the damn pink drink. My kid just scoffed down a kit kat bar so I cant judge lol
She did prior to her buddy telling her there was a healthier version of the drink. Calm down...
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

And she will get one friend that will be a different race and 2 blonde friends, and they will all be a lot less attractive than her in her mind, but not ugly. Oh and they won't be as rich. She'd be to insecure to hang around a woman that was richer or prettier than her...

And they will all have variations of the name Crystal or Krysta, LOL!

And they will all start youtube channels and the titles will be "Spending time with my new bestie Aaryn Williams" :-D
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Quit trying to make Real Housewives of YouTube a thing, it’s so stupid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Did anyone else notice she’s finally using her vista again?!

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Rkp65i wrote:

Mine thinks it’s appropriate to eat crackers that fall down the cracks in the couch...weeks later....

I could care less about the drink or whatever. If she wants to spend $5 on a toddler Starbucks that’s her prerogative.
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:

Not agreeing with aaryn, but she’s already stated that she is now making a different kind so that there is no caffeine. She said it in one of her recent vlogs. Did you not watch it?

gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Rkp65i wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:

Yes I’m so over this drink already!! I give my daughter an icee when we go to target. Happy I don’t have a YT cause y’all would rip me to shreds for that I’m sure!

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Can we just talk about how much she spent on those ridiculous juices?! My kids get those on road trips only when I need them to have something special. I couldn’t imagine having a shelf full.
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

thewhisper wrote:Can we just talk about how much she spent on those ridiculous juices?! My kids get those on road trips only when I need them to have something special. I couldn’t imagine having a shelf full.
They only cost like .75 cents to a dollar here. I don’t see the big deal on the price.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”