JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by dazzled »

Tasha4eva10 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Tasha4eva10 wrote:I’m new to this site so don’t shoot me down lol but if you don’t like her or her family that much why don’t you just stop watching and move on?
To gossip. This is a gossip site.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
I get that but some of these comments are like pure hatred not gossip lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

One time Addie got off the bed as a not walking yet baby during nap time and made it into the shower. Jess passed it off as so cute and I'm like think of all the choking and other hazards she was left alone with nevermind if she'd fallen and hit her head on the way off that unsafe sleep surface.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Tasha4eva10 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Tasha4eva10 wrote:I’m new to this site so don’t shoot me down lol but if you don’t like her or her family that much why don’t you just stop watching and move on?

Yeah I agree 100% which is why I barely post. I’m only here to read occasionally but some people take it too far and just look for every little reason to bash someone. But, it is a gossip site so of course people will say whatever they want.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

PurpleOctopus wrote:
Tasha4eva10 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:To gossip. This is a gossip site.

Yeah I agree 100% which is why I barely post. I’m only here to read occasionally but some people take it too far and just look for every little reason to bash someone. But, it is a gossip site so of course people will say whatever they want.
Well, perhaps y'all should take your own advice and if you dont like what you see.....then dont come here.

Buh bye now, buh bye then.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

shilohjulia wrote:Even if she is making $100 grand a year considering Chris doesn’t work that is their only income... seven kids and two adults that’s literally not a lot AT ALL. I’m sure she has debt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if that estimate above was correct, the 100k wouldn’t include her viral videos (which still earn income even years later), the old videos that mega-fans watch, and also the sponsorships that she does. I bet it’s closer to 200k all up.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:
Tasha4eva10 wrote: I get that but some of these comments are like pure hatred not gossip lol
Well, perhaps y'all should take your own advice and if you dont like what you see.....then dont come here.

Buh bye now, buh bye then.

ImageImageImageImage Lol... i dont know how people can get so bitchy over nothing. I can still enjoy reading the forum while having my own opinion that SOME people take it too far. I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you’re just being obnoxious.

Tasha4eva10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tasha4eva10 »

And then you get rude responses just for asking a simple question :?
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Call me lame, but the Nick/Dick thing had me cracking up. Then Kyson giving Jess the sad eyes while simultaneously dropping his snail

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Bsveach15 wrote:They bought an rv/trailer. You can see it in the background of Janell’s Snapchat parked in front of Jesss’ house.

Oh cool maybe Chris can move into it when Jess finds soulmate no 4 and he still has no job.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

chatty wrote:Call me lame, but the Nick/Dick thing had me cracking up. Then Kyson giving Jess the sad eyes while simultaneously dropping his snail Image
It was pretty funny but I felt like after asking them for the fifth time they knew Jess was taking the piss.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Tasha4eva10 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

Then why are you here?

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
itslove wrote:
YIKES. They just bleed money, its ridiculous.
They prob have a Target card....and a Best Buy card....and financed the RV, the Truck and the van. And they have a mortgage. I HIGHLY doubt they are making all these big purchases with cash. They probably use credit cards and pay the minimum balances each month.
Because they are immature and stupid as FUCK. they don't realize what they are doing.

I agree. Some people on here seem to think she makes a million dollars a year. Her videos only get around 100k views, other than the occasional popular one. I've said before that she has at least half a million in debt, but I bet it's up over 600k now.
Umwhat123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Umwhat123 »

I’m going to Hell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Umwhat123 wrote:I’m going to Hell
I just died.

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Why does she insist on dressing Addie I'm clothes meant for a 6 month old? She looks ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jameson wrote:Why does she insist on dressing Addie I'm clothes meant for a 6 month old? She looks ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Her clothes always look too tight.
I was hoping she would buy the loose jacket in Target for her
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Uh...being an organ donor is a personal decision.I thought Jess should have just kept her mouth shut and respected that.
It was a nice gesture on Chris's part, though
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

sondraK wrote:Uh...being an organ donor is a personal decision.I thought Jess should have just kept her mouth shut and respected that.
Idk, I don't think it's bad for couples to discuss things like that. Knowing Jess though I doubt it was an actual discussion and more her berating him until he caved. It was weird af that she randomly mentioned it on camera

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

MommaMia3 wrote:
sondraK wrote:Uh...being an organ donor is a personal decision.I thought Jess should have just kept her mouth shut and respected that.
Idk, I don't think it's bad for couples to discuss things like that. Knowing Jess though I doubt it was an actual discussion and more her berating him until he caved. It was weird af that she randomly mentioned it on camera

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
She made it a point to clarify on snap chat or Instagram (I forget which) to say they didn't have a "fight" but a discussion and she doesn't want people thinking they faught.. didn't she say herself they had a huge argument?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:They prob have a Target card....and a Best Buy card....and financed the RV, the Truck and the van. And they have a mortgage. I HIGHLY doubt they are making all these big purchases with cash. They probably use credit cards and pay the minimum balances each month.
Because they are immature and stupid as FUCK. they don't realize what they are doing.

I agree. Some people on here seem to think she makes a million dollars a year. Her videos only get around 100k views, other than the occasional popular one. I've said before that she has at least half a million in debt, but I bet it's up over 600k now.
i definitely don't think she makes a million dollars a year, but without a doubt she makes more money than people on here think. she's a family friendly channel so she wasn't hit by the ad demonetisation, and even though she's only getting about 100k views a video, with posting 5 a week that's half a million views a week. and honestly the majority of her income would be sponsorships, they pay WELL and she does a lot of them.

i think she's stupid with her money in that youtube isn't a secure career and she really should be saving up all she can for the future, especially because an online presence could make getting a traditional job more difficult if youtube stops being an option. BUT i think they can afford what they get in the sense that they aren't going into debt, that RV was likely paid for by doing just like a few brand deals, and she's already had like two this week alone hasn't she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”