Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by rdt1004 »

LumpyDays wrote:Joel seemed to put way more thought and emotion into their relationship than Bonnie. I remember back when I watched Ellie and Jared, thinking the same of them. Those men must have been desperate.
I’d imagine for all Mormon boys around that age, the pressure has got to be on. For the girls too, but even more so for the boys because they have missions to go on and a wife to secure and there’s no guarantee she’ll still be waiting by the time they get home. For girls, especially like Bonnie and Ellie who have both admitted they dated a lot during that time, it’s probably just a matter of sitting and waiting until the best prospect comes along. Or if you’re Ellie, the one who will settle down with you asap because Julie is getting married too and you don’t want all the attention on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't see the Joel waiting for Bonnie thing as a Mormon thing at all, so much as I see it as a sensitive and nice guy thing. I was the Bonnie 3 different times growing up, and no matter what I did I couldn't convince the boy to move on and that I wasn't interested in them like that. I would definitely say these boys had a similar personality and sensitivity to Joel. I have no doubt that he saw something in her he loved and just wanted for her for years. If he just simply wanted to be married, I think he would have dated other girls in high school.

I don't see Bonnie changing her mind about him as a pressure to get married thing either. After you date a few losers, you definitely start to view those "nice guys" differently. I ended up marrying a man that was shockingly similar to those I had no interest in growing up. My attractions changed.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Yes, he had such a genuine connection and love with Bonnie in high school he thought if she fell through as a prospect he could just marry one of her younger sisters.

That's not about love, that's about securing a wife.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowbaby95 wrote:Yes, he had such a genuine connection and love with Bonnie in high school he thought if she fell through as a prospect he could just marry one of her younger sisters.

That was if he couldn't have Bonnie. Marrying into her family would always have been about being near her. Any Griffith sister that would have even entertained marrying him would have been stupid. He even said in the video he didn't want to pursue other girls all through high school because he didn't want Bonnie to think he didn't like her anymore. That's some seriously unhealthy pining.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Eh, I disagree that it'd be about being near Bonnie. He said himself he thought they'd make "good prospects" too. I agree his level of obsession and pining for her in high school was borderline unhealthy. I think he fell for this image he had of her and not for her as a person.

Anyway, Boston cracked me up today he told Bonnie "don't have another baby like that" while referring to Lincoln.
I also thought the top comment was pretty telling:
Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 8.14.17 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I don’t understand why they’d go for a night away and book a hotel yet only take toothbrushes and no change of clothes. They drove so it’s not like space was an issue. Why would anyone want to sit in a car for 5 hours, sleep overnight, then drive back all in one set of clothes. This is so bizarre... why would you want to either sleep in your clothes and wear them the next day. Or change into yesterday’s dirty clothes

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

My favorite part of today's vlog was at 7:58 when Joel actually calls Bonnie out. He said "you already had your relaxing weekend" and she had the nerve to say "I worked while I was there.....and I modeled the crap out of those bathing suits" and Joel replied "and you were pampered 24/7" and her response: "I feel really bad because I know Joel is really mad at me"................She wasn't feeling bad because she knew she did something wrong, she felt bad only because Joel was mad at her for it. Also loved some of the comments Bonnie got in the comment section. I can't see all of them since I only watch on hooktube, but I saw enough.......I'm sure we will get some snarky passive aggresive response soon enough. :P :P
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 461030.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Thats his wife they are talking about. Do people seriously expect him to not feel like defending her?

That comment was ridiculous in my opinion. I get what the person was trying to say, but implying that a mom needs to stay home is just crazy.

Thats like when people nitpick the crap out of things on these boards but then want to act outraged when constructive criticism isn't received well. Yes tubers put themselves out there, but of course they are going to react to what they see as over the top criticism and hate.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

HelloSweetie wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:Yes, he had such a genuine connection and love with Bonnie in high school he thought if she fell through as a prospect he could just marry one of her younger sisters.

That was if he couldn't have Bonnie. Marrying into her family would always have been about being near her. Any Griffith sister that would have even entertained marrying him would have been stupid. He even said in the video he didn't want to pursue other girls all through high school because he didn't want Bonnie to think he didn't like her anymore. That's some seriously unhealthy pining.

I agree with you. You can't argue that both kissing tons of people, and not kissing any at all both equal just wanting to get married because they are LDS. Thay makes no sense whether you like B&J's or not.

I think it's pretty clear from how Joel speaks of their past that he had Bonnie on a pedestal. We don't have to understand why or like that he loves her, but it's pretty clear he does.

I actually thought their story was sweet.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

menehune wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I agree with you. You can't argue that both kissing tons of people, and not kissing any at all both equal just wanting to get married because they are LDS. Thay makes no sense whether you like B&J's or not.

I think it's pretty clear from how Joel speaks of their past that he had Bonnie on a pedestal. We don't have to understand why or like that he loves her, but it's pretty clear he does.

I actually thought their story was sweet.
Joel just wanted to secure a wife and Bonnie seemed like a good prospect to him, he didn't really care who she was. He probably liked that he thought Bonnie was hot and he wanted to "marry her," but thought her sisters could be backups. Sorry, that's not about love.
Bonnie, on the other hand, tried to find any man she could in high school by kissing and dating around. There are multiple ways to get to the same end goal just so you know. In Mormon culture they're raised to try and find a spouse quick and while they're young.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

menehune wrote:Thats his wife they are talking about. Do people seriously expect him to not feel like defending her?

That comment was ridiculous in my opinion. I get what the person was trying to say, but implying that a mom needs to stay home is just crazy.

Thats like when people nitpick the crap out of things on these boards but then want to act outraged when constructive criticism isn't received well. Yes tubers put themselves out there, but of course they are going to react to what they see as over the top criticism and hate.
I didn’t meant to thank your post. But I can understand Joel’s comment but I 100% agree with the OP. She never said that Bonnie shouldn’t be a stay at home mom, nor did she imply that at all. Just that all she does is literally what she wants to and is constantly spending money and pampering herself with expensive shit on a weekly basis and is indeed an attention seeker. At least that’s what I got out of it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jbg1515 wrote:
menehune wrote:Thats his wife they are talking about. Do people seriously expect him to not feel like defending her?

I didn’t meant to thank your post. But I can understand Joel’s comment but I 100% agree with the OP. She never said that Bonnie shouldn’t be a stay at home mom, nor did she imply that at all. Just that all she does is literally what she wants to and is constantly spending money and pampering herself with expensive shit on a weekly basis and is indeed an attention seeker. At least that’s what I got out of it.

Fair point or not, it was stated aggressively. Tone is everything in a discussion. Even if a small part of Joel agreed with that post, I can see why he'd feel the need to step in and say something. I'd rather see that than the comment deleted tbh.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Savage lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d8de2a.jpg[/img]

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Maybe we should all pool our money and buy Bonnie a crown.
sazsmileyface
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sazsmileyface »

Haven’t posted on here in a while but Bonnie complaining that they are trying to keep their head above water with the three corporations they are operating? If that’s the case, why drive for hours for microblading? How about not getting hair or eyelash extensions all the time?
And her complaining about now letting kids doing fundraisers because it’s too much stress on her. Like, seriously?
That vlog was seriously all about her and plugging that pricey acrylic beauty box. Really close to unsubscribing to her. Is it sad that Ellie and Jared are taking my preference over her when it used to be the other way around?
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I notice Bonnie is always wearing her Billie Robe in the videos getting ready in the morning. I saw the same robe in Marshall’s, one pocket, “Made in China” tag and 100% Polyester for $19.99. Big price difference. Had the same woven effect, too. Bonnie’s entitlement is going to be their downfall. Her and Ellie think they are the Mormon queens and how dare anyone not cater to them. They both need to understand that viewers don’t owe them an easy living and we are not obligated to buy their plastic and polyester crap.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Today's vlog was quite telling. Their life is unraveling. Complaining about keeping their heads above water and being stressed. Pushing that ugly plastic case at a discount is a total joke. I have a feeling that cookbook will push them over the edge. They need to reevaluate their lives and realize not everybody thinks they are as great as they think they are. I can't believe she won't let her kids do a fundraiser because it's too much work for her. Everything is about Bonnie. If Joely wasn't so whipped, he would put his foot down but of course he won't because he doesn't want to upset his queen.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

It seems like any work is too much work for Bonnie...
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Owning three corporations (generic fancy word to show how hard working we are!!) and still JUST managing to keep their head above water. Man, their business strategy must suck.

Also, looks like Ellie completely forgot bollie ever happened(as expected) and now Bonnie is frantically trying to shove it in viewers face (stop it bon, it comes out in bad taste).

I've noticed tide is turning against them not just here but in the comment section too. Guess it's not a good sign. I believe cookbook will be the final nail in the coffin. Enjoy while it lasts, kween Bonnie.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”