Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Not sure of Skylas exact she but she said on IG she isn't starting potty training until she is closer to 2 or over. I have a feeling this is going to go exactly how the Paci has gone. Either way, good luck!
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Not sure of Skylas exact she but she said on IG she isn't starting potty training until she is closer to 2 or over. I have a feeling this is going to go exactly how the Paci has gone. Either way, good luck!
She's going to be changing diapers till she's 5.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

karlalala wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:She mentioned it on an IG Live back on Georgia, but I don't remember her explaining why she doesn't want to discuss potty training, but Aaryn showing the monogram on Skyla's potty while refusing to discuss potty training is peak Aaryn Williams. I don't get it, but if you really wanted to stay away from that topic, stay away from it. You just couldn't resist showing off your new sparkly thing! LOL Jesus.
She probably doesn't want to discuss it because She hasn't even began, and doesn't know where to begin

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hahaha thats most likely right. Skyla will probably be wearing diapers until she goes to school.
Where I live they have to be potty trained in order to go to preschool and then if they dont go to preschool no kindergarten program wants to take them, So shes got like... a little over a year... Because here, Preschool starts at 3. It's probably the same in other US places.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

MintJulep wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:The Mrs meyers tags are almost embarassing me lol like homegirl cant afford her own soap and surface spray...
Aaryn doesn't even clean, I think I've seen her clean a chair once and it looked so awkward. She's a fake just looking for free handouts for anything at this point and to copycat Tara H.
Yeah I remember she kinda scrubbed it with a soapy dish brush... it’s so much easier to just wipe it with a cloth/ rag lol
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Morethescarier wrote:
MintJulep wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:The Mrs meyers tags are almost embarassing me lol like homegirl cant afford her own soap and surface spray...
Aaryn doesn't even clean, I think I've seen her clean a chair once and it looked so awkward. She's a fake just looking for free handouts for anything at this point and to copycat Tara H.
Yeah I remember she kinda scrubbed it with a soapy dish brush... it’s so much easier to just wipe it with a cloth/ rag lol
I remember that. Reminded me of how someone might clean if they had never cleaned before.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

She has already started prepping for Skylas 2nd bday. Looks like its going to be Frozen theme which is very cute and Im sure a lot of waste will come out of it whether its decorations or the budget itself. Its also a safe bet to say she will completely ruin it with her tackiness. It will probably look like someone or something regurgitated teal glitter and decorations all over the place. Im still trying to figure out how someone pushing 30 is obsessed with glitter. I get doing things for your little girl bc my girl was Skylas age once but damn sometimes I think its more for her than Skyla . Even the upcoming Disney trip is mainly for her not Skyla and those are her words not mine. Every aspect of her life is about excess there is nothing in moderation whatsoever. Remember the $70 mini melissa shoes she just had to have? I haven't seen her in them once since the day they bought them. I know we only see so much on vlogs but we always see the glitter keds. Probably just another thing wasting away in the closet that will eventually go to the landfill like there isn't enough waste already. Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:She has already started prepping for Skylas 2nd bday. Looks like its going to be Frozen theme which is very cute and Im sure a lot of waste will come out of it whether its decorations or the budget itself. Its also a safe bet to say she will completely ruin it with her tackiness. It will probably look like someone or something regurgitated teal glitter and decorations all over the place. Im still trying to figure out how someone pushing 30 is obsessed with glitter. I get doing things for your little girl bc my girl was Skylas age once but damn sometimes I think its more for her than Skyla . Even the upcoming Disney trip is mainly for her not Skyla and those are her words not mine. Every aspect of her life is about excess there is nothing in moderation whatsoever. Remember the $70 mini melissa shoes she just had to have? I haven't seen her in them once since the day they bought them. I know we only see so much on vlogs but we always see the glitter keds. Probably just another thing wasting away in the closet that will eventually go to the landfill like there isn't enough waste already. Smh

Watch as soon as she reads that we will see Skyla wearing them 24/7 so she can try to make me out as a liar lol

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

vandelynn wrote:She has already started prepping for Skylas 2nd bday. Looks like its going to be Frozen theme which is very cute and Im sure a lot of waste will come out of it whether its decorations or the budget itself. Its also a safe bet to say she will completely ruin it with her tackiness. It will probably look like someone or something regurgitated teal glitter and decorations all over the place. Im still trying to figure out how someone pushing 30 is obsessed with glitter. I get doing things for your little girl bc my girl was Skylas age once but damn sometimes I think its more for her than Skyla . Even the upcoming Disney trip is mainly for her not Skyla and those are her words not mine. Every aspect of her life is about excess there is nothing in moderation whatsoever. Remember the $70 mini melissa shoes she just had to have? I haven't seen her in them once since the day they bought them. I know we only see so much on vlogs but we always see the glitter keds. Probably just another thing wasting away in the closet that will eventually go to the landfill like there isn't enough waste already. Smh

After she bought those shoes and Skyla wore them she 5alked about her having blisters on her feet from her Easter shoes. I thought to myself it's probably from those stupidbplastic shoes!

missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

I forgot that she legit has sequin pillows that look like they were bought at VS Pink store on that beautiful couch. She has 0 taste....
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I'm just ready for this RHOYT clique to realize how much they actually hate each other and give it up.
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

She actually had the nerve in the description of her latest blog to say "I''m starting to prep for my Vegas trip coming up and it's pretty overwhelming..."

you have got to be kidding me, Aaryn! You are complaining that prepping for a vacation is overwhelming????

I think the funniest part is the rest of the phrase where she says "on top of momming" . HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

She is a babysitter at best. And a bad babysitter at that, who spends all day in front of social media screens.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

5Harrington wrote:She actually had the nerve in the description of her latest blog to say "I''m starting to prep for my Vegas trip coming up and it's pretty overwhelming..."

you have got to be kidding me, Aaryn! You are complaining that prepping for a vacation is overwhelming????

I think the funniest part is the rest of the phrase where she says "on top of momming" . HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

She is a babysitter at best. And a bad babysitter at that, who spends all day in front of social media screens.
I finally found the listing well that's a lot of money to spend on rent per month !

missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

kristinn281 wrote:
5Harrington wrote:She actually had the nerve in the description of her latest blog to say "I''m starting to prep for my Vegas trip coming up and it's pretty overwhelming..."

I finally found the listing well that's a lot of money to spend on rent per month !

^^ I think there has to be some sort of rent to own deal going on. They are unpacking and settling in.... I can't imagine they would do that if they were just going to rent for 6 months? Then she will never have to discuss that she's technically "renting" for now. Even the blind followers would catch on that she's been lying if they turn around and move and "buy" a house AGAIN. That would be 3 houses in 1 year! lol! My guess is that they explained to the seller that they just sold a house and bought a business and needed to rent for 3 months or so with the agreement to buy the property in x amount of months pending that they can get a mortgage.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

missme23 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

^^ I think there has to be some sort of rent to own deal going on. They are unpacking and settling in.... I can't imagine they would do that if they were just going to rent for 6 months? Then she will never have to discuss that she's technically "renting" for now. Even the blind followers would catch on that she's been lying if they turn around and move and "buy" a house AGAIN. That would be 3 houses in 1 year! lol! My guess is that they explained to the seller that they just sold a house and bought a business and needed to rent for 3 months or so with the agreement to buy the property in x amount of months pending that they can get a mortgage.
Either rent to own or they're going to rent for 2 years. Nick might have a business loan he needs to pay off before he can get a mortgage or he needs 2 years of income proof since hes self-employed now before he can get a mortgage. Either way they're probably in that house long enough to settle in a couple years. She'll probably time baby #3 with buying a new house so it looks like there is a reason they need to move out of this house she is still pretending they purchased.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

crestsanicode wrote:
missme23 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:I finally found the listing well that's a lot of money to spend on rent per month !

Either rent to own or they're going to rent for 2 years. Nick might have a business loan he needs to pay off before he can get a mortgage or he needs 2 years of income proof since hes self-employed now before he can get a mortgage. Either way they're probably in that house long enough to settle in a couple years. She'll probably time baby #3 with buying a new house so it looks like there is a reason they need to move out of this house she is still pretending they purchased.
I don't understand why she won't just come out and say there are renting it what is the big deal. I'm pretty sure she used the term close either on Instagram or in a video.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Whose going to tell her that frozen was a trend like four years ago.....
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok who called this the other day or suggested that she do this? Lol this forum pretty much dictates her life these days. At least she isn't wasting money on them...at least today[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... bc927b.jpg[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

vandelynn wrote:Ok who called this the other day or suggested that she do this? Lol this forum pretty much dictates her life these days. At least she isn't wasting money on them...at least today[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... bc927b.jpg[/img]

Omg seriously?!

Crystal lite? It would be a cold day in he'll before I EVER fed my kid aspartame...I'd rather give them real sugar!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You have to be kidding me?!? She needs to stop watching the other DHOYT and watch a real mommy vlogger to see what being a SAHM is really about bc she is clueless.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:

After she bought those shoes and Skyla wore them she 5alked about her having blisters on her feet from her Easter shoes. I thought to myself it's probably from those stupidbplastic shoes!

Thats right! I remember thinking the same thing when she said she got blisters. Well theres $70 she should have just threw out her car window bc thats basically what happened unless Adeline wears them.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”