KKLiarLiarSexOnFire | KKandBabyJ | Part 28

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKLiarLiarSexOnFire part 28

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d70be0.jpg[/img] just looking at Keren a old maternity photos with Landon now I don’t like Keren much but can’t deny this is a great shot. It is real not some fake staged picture. (His is staged too but it’s at least about the baby and it’s simple the focus of this picture is the baby and just being pregnant and waiting to meet the baby) now her trashy target photo is just her wanting attention how are you going to be all big and make it seem like doing that is no big deal. When in the vlog you were so nervous to do it and you only did it because the “isle” was empty AND once you saw someone coming you jump up so fast and are done. Also Khoa wearing those shades the whole time he must have been embarrassed like Khoa go get your balls back and say something.
I showed my boyfriend the picture and asked if he would let me do that he said hell no he would only take a picture like that at home but he will never allow me to post it. So I want to know Khoa true feeling about that whole thing.

Also sorry for this rant it just I can’t Keren truly gets on my nerves. I used to like her but Ytmd made me change my views of her and see her true self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2e3e65.jpg[/img]

GAG!

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

This in kinda random but on that latest ig story she’s posted; inthat a dildo on the dresser? Kinda looks like it.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Damn Karen you must not be getting enough D this pregnancy because you sure are looking thirsty with all the damn bikini pics/bump pics you've been taking this pregnancy. What happened boo? Did Khoa stop giving you that sex fire? Because I'm sure if he was giving you some D you wouldn't be this desperate to be shoving your mom bod into everyone's faces. I feel so bad for your adult kids when they have to look back on how much of a attention seeker you where/are. Stop acting like your hot shit girl you are making a fool of yourself and the only people eating that shit up all delusional minions that will slowly start to see the light like the previous poster has.

By the way welcome girl to the poster above me.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Keren next time you do a saucy photo shoot, actually like really go for it and I’m sure you’ll gain more than just 4k on your insta. But if you’re going to vlog it honey do it right. There are many hot mamas out there killing it, I’m sure you can find someone to copy again. We’ll wait ;)
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Damn Karen you must not be getting enough D this pregnancy because you sure are looking thirsty with all the damn bikini pics/bump pics you've been taking this pregnancy. What happened boo? Did Khoa stop giving you that sex fire? Because I'm sure if he was giving you some D you wouldn't be this desperate to be shoving your mom bod into everyone's faces. I feel so bad for your adult kids when they have to look back on how much of a attention seeker you where/are. Stop acting like your hot shit girl you are making a fool of yourself and the only people eating that shit up all delusional minions that will slowly start to see the light like the previous poster has.

It just occurred to me there are some sick people with fetishes and pregnant women is a fetish for some. She truly doesn’t think about what she posts. Oh gosh please help this family for the boys sake.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

calimama20 wrote:I bet she was eating the popcorn they gave skar because cece knows a ONE YEAR OLD shouldn’t be eating popcorn. I say this often but it actually hurts to think of how dumb Keren really is.

I wouldnt even give my 1 yr old a cheeze it. Those were in the bag too.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

If she wants to do saucy pics fine do them, I don’t have a problem with women embracing their bodies. Where I live women go around topless while feeding their kids and nudist beaches are the norm so I’m no prude, I myself am a person that is always naked and don’t have a problem being naked or in underwear/bathing suits in front of people BUT I DONT GO AROUND STORES OR PUBLIC PLACES SHOWING MY BRA JUST BECAUSE. It doesn’t make sense, I don’t see a problem with naked maternity pics (non tacky pics) but please don’t do them at target!
She is not a hot person, or gorgeous bombshell that looks good everywhere. Just pose and find your good lighting and clothes. That picture wasn’t even about the baby. You could barely see the gorgeous shape a women has when pregnant with her bump from the side. Just that hint hanging there. My grandpa could have done it and looked the same with his huge beer belly hanging.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Maddy356
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy356 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Damn Karen you must not be getting enough D this pregnancy because you sure are looking thirsty with all the damn bikini pics/bump pics you've been taking this pregnancy. What happened boo? Did Khoa stop giving you that sex fire? Because I'm sure if he was giving you some D you wouldn't be this desperate to be shoving your mom bod into everyone's faces. I feel so bad for your adult kids when they have to look back on how much of a attention seeker you where/are. Stop acting like your hot shit girl you are making a fool of yourself and the only people eating that shit up all delusional minions that will slowly start to see the light like the previous poster has.

Thank you! I'm glad Karen's ranting led me here :)
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, for the next shoot. Please wash your hair, don’t put just water on it. Do your hair and makeup, and actually look put together. Thanks Krampus

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddy356 wrote:

Thank you! I'm glad Karen's ranting led me here :)
Welcome loser bitch!

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Did anyone see her live on insta talking about waxing her bikini line? Her and Taylor were talking and joking about how it looked like someone gave her a bunch of hickeys down there and “that’s how baby number three was made” and Keren is laying naked under an blanket and peeking down at herself commenting about her botched wax job repeatedly. This girl would DIE without constant attention.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

spillingthetea wrote:If she wants to do saucy pics fine do them, I don’t have a problem with women embracing their bodies. Where I live women go around topless while feeding their kids and nudist beaches are the norm so I’m no prude, I myself am a person that is always naked and don’t have a problem being naked or in underwear/bathing suits in front of people BUT I DONT GO AROUND STORES OR PUBLIC PLACES SHOWING MY BRA JUST BECAUSE. It doesn’t make sense, I don’t see a problem with naked maternity pics (non tacky pics) but please don’t do them at target!
She is not a hot person, or gorgeous bombshell that looks good everywhere. Just pose and find your good lighting and clothes. That picture wasn’t even about the baby. You could barely see the gorgeous shape a women has when pregnant with her bump from the side. Just that hint hanging there. My grandpa could have done it and looked the same with his huge beer belly hanging.

Girl you make me LOL I’m shaking the bed! Hahahaha
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Delrey__ wrote:Lol Khoa looked annoyed through the whole photo ordeal, and his lip probably didn’t help. Did keren really eat the popcorn she gave to scar? Wouldn’t surprise me. Also, she keeps saying she wants to get a little more tan for playlist buuuut does she not see she doesn’t tan? I mean she’s literally pink/red...

Dude she WAS!! Also who tf gives a one year old popcorn and junk food?! Bc “skar likes to eat”. Subtle dig at her weight there im sure too. Karotid just because you feed your kids utter garbage chock full of preservatives and sugar/salt/chemicals and hings not suitable for their age that are choking hazards like popcorn doesnt mean everyone else does/should too -_-

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ckks wrote:Did anyone see her live on insta talking about waxing her bikini line? Her and Taylor were talking and joking about how it looked like someone gave her a bunch of hickeys down there and “that’s how baby number three was made” and Keren is laying naked under an blanket and peeking down at herself commenting about her botched wax job repeatedly. This girl would DIE without constant attention.

Ewwww. WTF!?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jacksonsteeth wrote:What the hell? Who gets a 1 year old a bag of popcorn and cheese its for a birthday gift?!?!?!? The nerve. So trashy

Not to mention the fact that it was their niece. Not some rando they have no ties to. Oh wait i forgot. Randos get 500$ rings and such.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b14aac.jpg[/img]
First of all, bitch. You mentioning for the 100th time how unbothered you are just solidifies that you absolutely are bothered by the hate you generated upon yourself.
ALSO, her Twitter avi is fucking horrendous and she is so so ugly in my opinion.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol at kreepy saying: “i love hanging out with my brother’s gym team” ofc you do khoa. Bc theyre all creepy adoring 12yr olds who you can convince are celebrities -_-

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Mpinks_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b14aac.jpg[/img]
First of all, bitch. You mentioning for the 100th time how unbothered you are just solidifies that you absolutely are bothered by the hate you generated upon yourself.
ALSO, her Twitter avi is fucking horrendous and she is so so ugly in my opinion.

She keeps mentioning it even in her vlog, and she doesn't care? She's such a narcissist

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dude do you guys see khoa’s face light up when he talks about corinna and gaming with her/how funny she is. He is crushing SO hard it’s unreal

Return to “KKandBabyJ”