CaitlinFladager Part 3

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by spillingthetea »

pikapikachu wrote:I think Noah got tired of how immature Caitlin is. I 100% believe it was his idea to split. I kind of doubt Caitlin cheated. She was way too obsessed with Noah to cheat in my opinion. I think Mason was someone who likely popped up on her popular feed, she commented, they started talking, etc. But like I said before, I’m extremely surprised that Caitlin hasn’t addressed the split. She’d probably get even more fame if they had a “goals” coparenting relationship or if she was a single mom. Her not addressing it is another reason I think it was Noah’s idea. If it was her idea/if he did something wrong she’d definitely be blasting it for attention and fame.
I think she is hurt! They were a cute couple before, I definitely don’t know what happened to her to become such a hoe. But you do you boo. Lol. Noah seems like such a sweet guy, the real life Prince Charming. Image lately he looked like the dad and she looked like that typical annoying teen daughter that spends all her allowance on tattoos and alcohol

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I wonder who has custody of the kids? Or if they split it 50/50? I sure hope she wouldn’t only give Noah the classic every other weekend most dads get. He deserves way more than that.
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momandwife88 »

lol I asked mason on his insta if he broke caitlins marriage and he blocked me lool caitlins been silent on twitter from before. ever since Noah liked masons comment on her insta. maybe he didn't know about mason.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Mason wasn’t real. He’s 1000’s of miles away across a border. They were never going to meet in real life. They probably had Skype sex, that’s about it. Still pathetic and shady on her part, and if she’s doing that than it wouldn’t shock me if she hooks up with random guys when she’s out clubbing. Noah probably is disgusted by her and can’t believe he wasted years of his life on her. I don’t see him ever wanting to be with her again.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Only recently she started keeping things quiet before we knew everything[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 35921a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

how obnoxious. earlier she wanted us to believe her life was a fairy tale..now things have crashed, she goes about how people should mind their own business and things aren't like how they seem etc. im sure she mentioned earlier she doesn't post all their fights but that game is strong now. She should just come out and admit it to her teeny and naive fans
aloublue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aloublue »

Damn. I follow her and didn't know this was going on
aloublue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aloublue »

Damn. I follow her and didn't know this was going on
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

She was at the Vancouver tattoo convention getting tattooed for the day. I wonder why she Snapchat it and not insta story :/
Anonymous1017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Anonymous1017 »

Why is her new tattoo on her thigh just cultural appropriation. Like the girl is wearing is wearing a Maangtika (traditional Hindu wedding head piece)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

shes posting those red top pics on ig. she looks so fake and gross. can't believe she thinks she looks hot. anything to validate herself online. such an attention ho.good riddance for Noah
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I find it funny her sister posted happy birthday to her kids before she mentioned it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
valeriyabondx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by valeriyabondx »

pepsi- wrote:I find it funny her sister posted happy birthday to her kids before she mentioned it

Talking of her sister’s insta, she’s unfollowed Caitlin....

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

her twitter and instagram is so boring. shes always posting pics of herself in hudeous fake tan and dumb outfits. her twitter is all about being able to move on, finding peace etc someone asked her on ig to post a pic with noah and kids as its been a long time lol she should just come out with the truth. hiding only makes her look pathetic
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

The outfits she wears look so uncomfortable

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

she deleted her recent pic on ig where everyone kept asking her about if she and Noah broke up and done lol
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

momandwife88 wrote:she deleted her recent pic on ig where everyone kept asking her about if she and Noah broke up and done lol
I don’t see why she doesn’t just come out and say they aren’t together. It’s not a huge deal. Sure she can say she doesn’t owe the world an explanation but she’s so popular on social media for having the “perfect” relationship. Divorces happen. I just don’t see what hiding it/covering it up is doing? I’ve said this before but she’d probably get even MORE fame for being a “single mom” of two toddlers.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Her and Noah were both in Kelowna with the kids over the weekend. They didn’t post together but they both posted from Kelowna. She was on the lake and he posted pics of the kids. It’s possible maybe they’re trying to work on their marriage and don’t want to put anything on social media about it? Or maybe one of them moved to Kelown (I’d assume him). Idk how far that is from where she lives.

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS BITCHES THREAD FOREVER. Its unfortunate to see it ended bc Noah was the best thing that will ever happen to her but it’s now June and she’s still silent on the breakup.

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Pretty sure she got a boob job judging by her pictures lately.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Return to “CaitlinFladager”