BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Disney goes above and beyond for kids with disabilities fast passes, guides etc. Hell, most zoos if you call ahead and be like I have a disabled child when can we visit and they will bring animals out the kids can see up close or will offer a golf cart to drive you to things if it's like all the way on the other side of the zoo. She could be doing more with Nolan and the others could tag along. Then it will be remember that time we got to pet a SNAKE?!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by guineapeegz »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I cannot believe she hasn't uploaded anything yet... I am no youtuber but if I was to do something like playlist where I know people are going to come over to my channel from other peoples I would make sure my last two videos were super current and really well done. I would make sure to upload a video ASAP as well so people who want to see Keren or another fav can watch it.. people who dont know Brit but would have been interested to watch have probably found other videos by now or forgotten. There is seriously no reason she couldnt have edited on the plane and uploaded as soon she got back?
It is so bizarre to me.
I agree but maybe she's depressed at the fact that, yet again, they treated her like a nobody. Maybe editing the video makes her cringe and feel down. But seriously Brittany grow the fuck up. I'm 20 and I have no friends but that's because I haven't found people that I relate to. If you tried to make it work with a group of people and it didn't, get over it. Why go back again? To boost your channel's views? What boost? You won't even upload new content lol!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney would probably meet like minded people if she got a job, did some classes at college, did volunteer work etc.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

KeepingItReal wrote:Britch, you're doing a disservice to yourself by trying to fit in with keren,kyra and even Jess. As much as you might genuinely like them, they don't like you. Vanessa is more your cup of tea. As much as people like to bash Vanessa, to me she's more tolerable than those new youtubers. I had no idea who tf Bramty was until last year. All these new comers don't appeal to me. Their immaturity is annoying...I stopped watching Britch a while now. YouTube has become a money making thing. When Britch started, she was more relatable but now she has become quite obnoxious. I know you don't post EVERY thing so we won't know what really happened with you and Ean but you were selfish to rip apart your family and uproot your chidren away from their father,by living in separate homes. You said there was no abuse and cheating so what was it!?!? Was it time for new furniture!?!? Your son has a terminal illness and you thought it was best to just leave. Did you even fight to keep your family? It didn't come across as though you tried hard enough but we saw through you. You tried so hard to force Ean to be in vlogs. If he hated it, why'd you force him? Listen, you have a brand Britch. You're the mature type and that was what I LIKED. You are OG on YT. You don't need to be like Kk and OK and Jess.
Can I just say as someone whose parents stayed together 'for the kids' util I (the youngest) was 13 it sucked and it was a huge mistake. Literally all it did was damage me and my siblings and gave all of us a super warped view of what marriage and family dynamics were supposed to be like. It took me years to learn how to be in healthy relationships as an adult and some of my siblings never learned. You grow up thinking intense unhappiness is normal and it's ok to just ignore it; I was so relieved when they divorced and both found happiness. I'm not saying she handled the after part amazingly but imo leaving him wasn't a mistake at all.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have to wonder if she was willing to put in the work for that relationship. It's all been all the things Ean did or didn't do or being super vague to imply he wronged her in some way. I have a feeling if from how she keeps the relationships with her kids is any clue, she was pretty minimal effort with Ean as well. I doubt Ean was perfect but this whole girl power strong independent woman I did no wrong I was actually checked out by the time the band-aid baby was even born wasn't putting in her all either.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Yes, some relationships might be toxic asf...but she said there was NO ABUSE, NO CHEATING & they remained amicable...who knows if it's still that way but it SEEMS as though they could have worked it out. These days people are getting into relationships and they are just popping children out, only to break their hearts, bc they aren't happy ...and in her case, she is running away from her children at any given chance...idk if this is normal to you,but she said that she hides from her children in the washroom. She has been on vacations away from her children...quite frequently.If there was no abuse,What the fuck was her problem? You brought these children into the world to break their hearts...If she knew it wasn't working out then wtf was she trying to do all along? Expand your family to make it work? With the right counselling I'm almost sure they could have saved that r'ship...but some people are too selfish to understand that being a mom means making sacrifices. Leaving seems to be the easier way out apparently. Also, if they got counselling and it was that bad, then ok fine...but her solution was no counselling, having more children and then, leaving.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

KeepingItReal wrote:Yes, some relationships might be toxic asf...but she said there was NO ABUSE, NO CHEATING & they remained amicable...who knows if it's still that way but it SEEMS as though they could have worked it out. These days people are getting into relationships and they are just popping children out, only to break their hearts, bc they aren't happy ...and in her case, she is running away from her children at any given chance...idk if this is normal to you,but she said that she hides from her children in the washroom. She has been on vacations away from her children...quite frequently.If there was no abuse,What the fuck was her problem? You brought these children into the world to break their hearts...If she knew it wasn't working out then wtf was she trying to do all along? Expand your family to make it work? With the right counselling I'm almost sure they could have saved that r'ship...but some people are too selfish to understand that being a mom means making sacrifices. Leaving seems to be the easier way out apparently. Also, if they got counselling and it was that bad, then ok fine...but her solution was no counselling, having more children and then, leaving.
I don't want to stand up for Brit either way because I don't know her and I don't know the details, but from what she has shown the relationship was not a good one. Cheating and abuse are NOT the only reasons to end a relationship. And you don't need to end a relationship with horrible attitudes. We don't know what went on. She said something happened and that is it.

One thing we do know is that they had no communication. I think the silent treatment and sleeping separate was big in that house. It may not have been horrible at that time but had they stayed together who knows what would have happened between them. Perhaps abuse could have started.

I agree bringing more children in was not a good idea, and I also agree with counseling but it doesn't work for everyone.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

KeepingItReal wrote:Yes, some relationships might be toxic asf...but she said there was NO ABUSE, NO CHEATING & they remained amicable...who knows if it's still that way but it SEEMS as though they could have worked it out. These days people are getting into relationships and they are just popping children out, only to break their hearts, bc they aren't happy ...and in her case, she is running away from her children at any given chance...idk if this is normal to you,but she said that she hides from her children in the washroom. She has been on vacations away from her children...quite frequently.If there was no abuse,What the fuck was her problem? You brought these children into the world to break their hearts...If she knew it wasn't working out then wtf was she trying to do all along? Expand your family to make it work? With the right counselling I'm almost sure they could have saved that r'ship...but some people are too selfish to understand that being a mom means making sacrifices. Leaving seems to be the easier way out apparently. Also, if they got counselling and it was that bad, then ok fine...but her solution was no counselling, having more children and then, leaving.
Yeah same with my parents - no abuse, no insane fighting 24/7, no cheating. Just two people who weren't in love with each other in a totally dead relationship. I grew up knowing from around Aria's age that my parents were unhappy - when you live with someone it's hard not to know. But I also thought it was totally normal for life to be kind of shitty - seeing both of my parents unhappy and refusing to do anything broke my heart and I thought it was supposed to be that way. Being a parent means trying hard to raise the healthiest individuals you can and that cannot happen if the home you bring them up in and the relationships you model for them are all fucked up. Staying to me is such a cop out - it's easy to be unhappy and harder to get off of your ass and change your life for the better. No one's gonna give you a medal for your shitty marriage - least of all your kids. Bringing more children in was 100% a mistake but idk they don't have a time machine all they can do is what they should've done 3 years ago.

Also yeah I've been away from my kids for a weekend and taken a 5 minute break in the bathroom when they were all being nightmares so I guess I'm the shittiest mother on the planet.
Rihanna
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 714aed.jpg[/img]

Keren always looks like she cannot stand being around Britney lol

In Alyssa’s vlog you can see she talked to kyra/keren/jess way more than Britney did. She just awkwardly followed everyone with her camera like a fan girl.

And in Britney’s playlist vlog it was so funny how she tried painting a different picture. Acting like she’s a celebrity and how it made her want to cry when the few people that knew who she was came up to her lololol. Too bad she has no one in her real life besides Vanessa and desperate Dani that give a shit about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 714aed.jpg[/img]

Keren always looks like she cannot stand being around Britney lol

In Alyssa’s vlog you can see she talked to kyra/keren/jess way more than Britney did. She just awkwardly followed everyone with her camera like a fan girl.

And in Britney’s playlist vlog it was so funny how she tried painting a different picture. Acting like she’s a celebrity and how it made her want to cry when the few people that knew who she was came up to her lololol. Too bad she has no one in her real life besides Vanessa and desperate Dani that give a shit about her.

She looks so sickly in that picture, her bad posture doesn’t help either.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

“Alyssa get a back shot so I don’t look pregnant in my moomoo.”

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... bd37f0.jpg[/img]

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

britneyandshady wrote:“Alyssa get a back shot so I don’t look pregnant in my moomoo.”

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... bd37f0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180501</span><span>/</span><span>acad9b3c32707e4c950da8ce90bd37f0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
'Am I doing it right? Alyssa check Keren's instagram!'
Rihanna
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Playlist doesn't seem like the best place for someone like Britney to actually meet other YouTubers, it's a bit too busy.
Those two blonde girls seem up their own asses but I think she would have faired better meeting Jessica privately.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

They are somewhere where the weather was beautiful... yet all Britney did was stay in her hotel and go to playlist. And a dinner where Jess was making an ass out of herself riding a mechanical bull.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Whose footage did she use to film keren and kyra meeting? Because in the vlog I you can see Britney so it’s obviously not her footage, not a surprise since out of all of the girls she is the worst at filming/editing

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Moony wrote:Whose footage did she use to film keren and kyra meeting? Because in the vlog I you can see Britney so it’s obviously not her footage, not a surprise since out of all of the girls she is the worst at filming/editing

The footage was used in Kyra's vlog so I assume she was using Kyra's camera/gave her the footage. In Brit's video Alyssa is filming
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

KeepingItReal wrote:Britch, you're doing a disservice to yourself by trying to fit in with keren,kyra and even Jess. As much as you might genuinely like them, they don't like you. Vanessa is more your cup of tea. As much as people like to bash Vanessa, to me she's more tolerable than those new youtubers. I had no idea who tf Bramty was until last year. All these new comers don't appeal to me. Their immaturity is annoying...I stopped watching Britch a while now. YouTube has become a money making thing. When Britch started, she was more relatable but now she has become quite obnoxious. I know you don't post EVERY thing so we won't know what really happened with you and Ean but you were selfish to rip apart your family and uproot your chidren away from their father,by living in separate homes. You said there was no abuse and cheating so what was it!?!? Was it time for new furniture!?!? Your son has a terminal illness and you thought it was best to just leave. Did you even fight to keep your family? It didn't come across as though you tried hard enough but we saw through you. You tried so hard to force Ean to be in vlogs. If he hated it, why'd you force him? Listen, you have a brand Britch. You're the mature type and that was what I LIKED. You are OG on YT. You don't need to be like Kk and OK and Jess. Next year, please don't waste your time trying to fit in. Instead, take your family out. You would not regret that and then your footage would not take so long to be uploaded bc you would have enjoyed the time spent. You seem to be running from your children every chance you freaking get. Stop it. Ok. Just stop it. Being a mom means being selfless. That selfish bitch in you has turned me off. Be the old you. Vanessa is actually your friend and you have more in common with her. Cherish her. Idk who tf dani is and tbh Idgaf about her. Just be yourself. Maybe, if you start being honest with your viewers your channel will grow a little.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Darlene2016 wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:Britch, you're doing a disservice to yourself by trying to fit in with keren,kyra and even Jess. As much as you might genuinely like them, they don't like you. Vanessa is more your cup of tea. As much as people like to bash Vanessa, to me she's more tolerable than those new youtubers. I had no idea who tf Bramty was until last year. All these new comers don't appeal to me. Their immaturity is annoying...I stopped watching Britch a while now. YouTube has become a money making thing. When Britch started, she was more relatable but now she has become quite obnoxious. I know you don't post EVERY thing so we won't know what really happened with you and Ean but you were selfish to rip apart your family and uproot your chidren away from their father,by living in separate homes. You said there was no abuse and cheating so what was it!?!? Was it time for new furniture!?!? Your son has a terminal illness and you thought it was best to just leave. Did you even fight to keep your family? It didn't come across as though you tried hard enough but we saw through you. You tried so hard to force Ean to be in vlogs. If he hated it, why'd you force him? Listen, you have a brand Britch. You're the mature type and that was what I LIKED. You are OG on YT. You don't need to be like Kk and OK and Jess. Next year, please don't waste your time trying to fit in. Instead, take your family out. You would not regret that and then your footage would not take so long to be uploaded bc you would have enjoyed the time spent. You seem to be running from your children every chance you freaking get. Stop it. Ok. Just stop it. Being a mom means being selfless. That selfish bitch in you has turned me off. Be the old you. Vanessa is actually your friend and you have more in common with her. Cherish her. Idk who tf dani is and tbh Idgaf about her. Just be yourself. Maybe, if you start being honest with your viewers your channel will grow a little.
YESSSSSSS!!! Agree 100% She needs to fix her life. I agree when others say it’s unhealthy to stay in a unhappy relationship..... but with that being said.....
relationships have UPS AND DOWNS. Not everyone’s situation is the same and while we may not fully know the whole story, I do not get the Vibe that her relationship was unfixable.
And to everyone saying staying in a unhappy relationship “damages” kids that is a load of shit. Yes it is true in the situations where there is mental and physical abuse. BUT I commend my parents for staying married, and sure they went through rough patches BUT they were MATURE ENOUGH TO TEACH US KIDS that you work to save your family. If you were in love to begin with, true love and after you have children and watch your family grow... that kind of love doesn’t just end. My parents taught us that love is worth fighting for and taught us that you don’t just walk away when times get tough. They taught us that something as sacred as family isn’t so minuscule that you just toss it away. Anything worth fighting for is going to be a challenge. Come on... think about it, do you want to teach your children to take the easy way out, to not work for their lives, that relationships should either be perfect or don’t bother? NO WAY you teach your children that life isn’t always perfect and you make sacrifices for the ones you love, that it is work, and two people who love each other will always be there for you even when skies are gray, that relationships are full of compromise as much as they are full of happiness. Work, kids, money that period of anyone’s life is going to be hard, but it’s totally worth it. Now that my siblings and I are grown, our parents are totally in love all over again like they were young. And even when growing up during their rough patches they never quit, they always worked through it and even when they nessarily didn’t like each other....they always loved each other.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Darlene2016 wrote:
Darlene2016 wrote:
YESSSSSSS!!! Agree 100% She needs to fix her life. I agree when others say it’s unhealthy to stay in a unhappy relationship..... but with that being said.....
relationships have UPS AND DOWNS. Not everyone’s situation is the same and while we may not fully know the whole story, I do not get the Vibe that her relationship was unfixable.
And to everyone saying staying in a unhappy relationship “damages” kids that is a load of shit. Yes it is true in the situations where there is mental and physical abuse. BUT I commend my parents for staying married, and sure they went through rough patches BUT they were MATURE ENOUGH TO TEACH US KIDS that you work to save your family. If you were in love to begin with, true love and after you have children and watch your family grow... that kind of love doesn’t just end. My parents taught us that love is worth fighting for and taught us that you don’t just walk away when times get tough. They taught us that something as sacred as family isn’t so minuscule that you just toss it away. Anything worth fighting for is going to be a challenge. Come on... think about it, do you want to teach your children to take the easy way out, to not work for their lives, that relationships should either be perfect or don’t bother? NO WAY you teach your children that life isn’t always perfect and you make sacrifices for the ones you love, that it is work, and two people who love each other will always be there for you even when skies are gray, that relationships are full of compromise as much as they are full of happiness. Work, kids, money that period of anyone’s life is going to be hard, but it’s totally worth it. Now that my siblings and I are grown, our parents are totally in love all over again like they were young. And even when growing up during their rough patches they never quit, they always worked through it and even when they nessarily didn’t like each other....they always loved each other.
I don't get the feeling they were ever "in love". I think they started dating early, got pregnant, and tried to make the best of it. Sure love can develop over time but I don't think Britney was ever head over heels in love with Ean and it showed.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

It’s sad but true. That’s the reality of this world. Make children, multiple children. Then when life isn’t all rainbows and butterflies, or you’re simply “bored” ... then just toss it all away. No thoughts or fucks given about what example you’re teaching your kids... no mind to how much they will be hurting.
No one takes commitment seriously anymore, it’s digusting,

Return to “Britneyandbaby”