• Advertisement

BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36)

Re: BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180501/00254a5a42fbe7fee08e47f01e714aed.jpg[/img]

Keren always looks like she cannot stand being around Britney lol

In Alyssa’s vlog you can see she talked to kyra/keren/jess way more than Britney did. She just awkwardly followed everyone with her camera like a fan girl.

And in Britney’s playlist vlog it was so funny how she tried painting a different picture. Acting like she’s a celebrity and how it made her want to cry when the few people that knew who she was came up to her lololol. Too bad she has no one in her real life besides Vanessa and desperate Dani that give a shit about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby britneyandshady » Tue May 01, 2018 10:09 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180501/00254a5a42fbe7fee08e47f01e714aed.jpg[/img]

Keren always looks like she cannot stand being around Britney lol

In Alyssa’s vlog you can see she talked to kyra/keren/jess way more than Britney did. She just awkwardly followed everyone with her camera like a fan girl.

And in Britney’s playlist vlog it was so funny how she tried painting a different picture. Acting like she’s a celebrity and how it made her want to cry when the few people that knew who she was came up to her lololol. Too bad she has no one in her real life besides Vanessa and desperate Dani that give a shit about her.

She looks so sickly in that picture, her bad posture doesn’t help either.

britneyandshady
Talker

Postby britneyandshady » Tue May 01, 2018 10:13 am

“Alyssa get a back shot so I don’t look pregnant in my moomoo.”

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180501/acad9b3c32707e4c950da8ce90bd37f0.jpg[/img]

britneyandshady
Talker

Postby luci417 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 am

britneyandshady wrote:“Alyssa get a back shot so I don’t look pregnant in my moomoo.”

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180501/acad9b3c32707e4c950da8ce90bd37f0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180501</span><span>/</span><span>acad9b3c32707e4c950da8ce90bd37f0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

'Am I doing it right? Alyssa check Keren's instagram!'
luci417
Gossiper

Postby user123_ » Tue May 01, 2018 10:56 am

Playlist doesn't seem like the best place for someone like Britney to actually meet other YouTubers, it's a bit too busy.
Those two blonde girls seem up their own asses but I think she would have faired better meeting Jessica privately.
user123_
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:22 am

They are somewhere where the weather was beautiful... yet all Britney did was stay in her hotel and go to playlist. And a dinner where Jess was making an ass out of herself riding a mechanical bull.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Moony » Tue May 01, 2018 11:44 am

Whose footage did she use to film keren and kyra meeting? Because in the vlog I you can see Britney so it’s obviously not her footage, not a surprise since out of all of the girls she is the worst at filming/editing

Moony
Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:49 am

Moony wrote:Whose footage did she use to film keren and kyra meeting? Because in the vlog I you can see Britney so it’s obviously not her footage, not a surprise since out of all of the girls she is the worst at filming/editing

The footage was used in Kyra's vlog so I assume she was using Kyra's camera/gave her the footage. In Brit's video Alyssa is filming
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Darlene2016 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:00 pm

KeepingItReal wrote:Britch, you're doing a disservice to yourself by trying to fit in with keren,kyra and even Jess. As much as you might genuinely like them, they don't like you. Vanessa is more your cup of tea. As much as people like to bash Vanessa, to me she's more tolerable than those new youtubers. I had no idea who tf Bramty was until last year. All these new comers don't appeal to me. Their immaturity is annoying...I stopped watching Britch a while now. YouTube has become a money making thing. When Britch started, she was more relatable but now she has become quite obnoxious. I know you don't post EVERY thing so we won't know what really happened with you and Ean but you were selfish to rip apart your family and uproot your chidren away from their father,by living in separate homes. You said there was no abuse and cheating so what was it!?!? Was it time for new furniture!?!? Your son has a terminal illness and you thought it was best to just leave. Did you even fight to keep your family? It didn't come across as though you tried hard enough but we saw through you. You tried so hard to force Ean to be in vlogs. If he hated it, why'd you force him? Listen, you have a brand Britch. You're the mature type and that was what I LIKED. You are OG on YT. You don't need to be like Kk and OK and Jess. Next year, please don't waste your time trying to fit in. Instead, take your family out. You would not regret that and then your footage would not take so long to be uploaded bc you would have enjoyed the time spent. You seem to be running from your children every chance you freaking get. Stop it. Ok. Just stop it. Being a mom means being selfless. That selfish bitch in you has turned me off. Be the old you. Vanessa is actually your friend and you have more in common with her. Cherish her. Idk who tf dani is and tbh Idgaf about her. Just be yourself. Maybe, if you start being honest with your viewers your channel will grow a little.
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby Darlene2016 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:12 pm

Darlene2016 wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:Britch, you're doing a disservice to yourself by trying to fit in with keren,kyra and even Jess. As much as you might genuinely like them, they don't like you. Vanessa is more your cup of tea. As much as people like to bash Vanessa, to me she's more tolerable than those new youtubers. I had no idea who tf Bramty was until last year. All these new comers don't appeal to me. Their immaturity is annoying...I stopped watching Britch a while now. YouTube has become a money making thing. When Britch started, she was more relatable but now she has become quite obnoxious. I know you don't post EVERY thing so we won't know what really happened with you and Ean but you were selfish to rip apart your family and uproot your chidren away from their father,by living in separate homes. You said there was no abuse and cheating so what was it!?!? Was it time for new furniture!?!? Your son has a terminal illness and you thought it was best to just leave. Did you even fight to keep your family? It didn't come across as though you tried hard enough but we saw through you. You tried so hard to force Ean to be in vlogs. If he hated it, why'd you force him? Listen, you have a brand Britch. You're the mature type and that was what I LIKED. You are OG on YT. You don't need to be like Kk and OK and Jess. Next year, please don't waste your time trying to fit in. Instead, take your family out. You would not regret that and then your footage would not take so long to be uploaded bc you would have enjoyed the time spent. You seem to be running from your children every chance you freaking get. Stop it. Ok. Just stop it. Being a mom means being selfless. That selfish bitch in you has turned me off. Be the old you. Vanessa is actually your friend and you have more in common with her. Cherish her. Idk who tf dani is and tbh Idgaf about her. Just be yourself. Maybe, if you start being honest with your viewers your channel will grow a little.

YESSSSSSS!!! Agree 100% She needs to fix her life. I agree when others say it’s unhealthy to stay in a unhappy relationship..... but with that being said.....
relationships have UPS AND DOWNS. Not everyone’s situation is the same and while we may not fully know the whole story, I do not get the Vibe that her relationship was unfixable.
And to everyone saying staying in a unhappy relationship “damages” kids that is a load of shit. Yes it is true in the situations where there is mental and physical abuse. BUT I commend my parents for staying married, and sure they went through rough patches BUT they were MATURE ENOUGH TO TEACH US KIDS that you work to save your family. If you were in love to begin with, true love and after you have children and watch your family grow... that kind of love doesn’t just end. My parents taught us that love is worth fighting for and taught us that you don’t just walk away when times get tough. They taught us that something as sacred as family isn’t so minuscule that you just toss it away. Anything worth fighting for is going to be a challenge. Come on... think about it, do you want to teach your children to take the easy way out, to not work for their lives, that relationships should either be perfect or don’t bother? NO WAY you teach your children that life isn’t always perfect and you make sacrifices for the ones you love, that it is work, and two people who love each other will always be there for you even when skies are gray, that relationships are full of compromise as much as they are full of happiness. Work, kids, money that period of anyone’s life is going to be hard, but it’s totally worth it. Now that my siblings and I are grown, our parents are totally in love all over again like they were young. And even when growing up during their rough patches they never quit, they always worked through it and even when they nessarily didn’t like each other....they always loved each other.
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Darlene2016 wrote:
Darlene2016 wrote:

YESSSSSSS!!! Agree 100% She needs to fix her life. I agree when others say it’s unhealthy to stay in a unhappy relationship..... but with that being said.....
relationships have UPS AND DOWNS. Not everyone’s situation is the same and while we may not fully know the whole story, I do not get the Vibe that her relationship was unfixable.
And to everyone saying staying in a unhappy relationship “damages” kids that is a load of shit. Yes it is true in the situations where there is mental and physical abuse. BUT I commend my parents for staying married, and sure they went through rough patches BUT they were MATURE ENOUGH TO TEACH US KIDS that you work to save your family. If you were in love to begin with, true love and after you have children and watch your family grow... that kind of love doesn’t just end. My parents taught us that love is worth fighting for and taught us that you don’t just walk away when times get tough. They taught us that something as sacred as family isn’t so minuscule that you just toss it away. Anything worth fighting for is going to be a challenge. Come on... think about it, do you want to teach your children to take the easy way out, to not work for their lives, that relationships should either be perfect or don’t bother? NO WAY you teach your children that life isn’t always perfect and you make sacrifices for the ones you love, that it is work, and two people who love each other will always be there for you even when skies are gray, that relationships are full of compromise as much as they are full of happiness. Work, kids, money that period of anyone’s life is going to be hard, but it’s totally worth it. Now that my siblings and I are grown, our parents are totally in love all over again like they were young. And even when growing up during their rough patches they never quit, they always worked through it and even when they nessarily didn’t like each other....they always loved each other.

I don't get the feeling they were ever "in love". I think they started dating early, got pregnant, and tried to make the best of it. Sure love can develop over time but I don't think Britney was ever head over heels in love with Ean and it showed.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Darlene2016 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:26 pm

KeepingItReal wrote:Yes, some relationships might be toxic asf...but she said there was NO ABUSE, NO CHEATING & they remained amicable...who knows if it's still that way but it SEEMS as though they could have worked it out. These days people are getting into relationships and they are just popping children out, only to break their hearts, bc they aren't happy ...and in her case, she is running away from her children at any given chance...idk if this is normal to you,but she said that she hides from her children in the washroom. She has been on vacations away from her children...quite frequently.If there was no abuse,What the fuck was her problem? You brought these children into the world to break their hearts...If she knew it wasn't working out then wtf was she trying to do all along? Expand your family to make it work? With the right counselling I'm almost sure they could have saved that r'ship...but some people are too selfish to understand that being a mom means making sacrifices. Leaving seems to be the easier way out apparently. Also, if they got counselling and it was that bad, then ok fine...but her solution was no counselling, having more children and then, leaving.

It’s sad but true. That’s the reality of this world. Make children, multiple children. Then when life isn’t all rainbows and butterflies, or you’re simply “bored” ... then just toss it all away. No thoughts or fucks given about what example you’re teaching your kids... no mind to how much they will be hurting.
No one takes commitment seriously anymore, it’s digusting,
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby Darlene2016 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

It’s hilarious how she just auto blocks anyone over the age of 12 who voices their objection to the choices she makes. It’s like she honestly believes that because a couple hundred teenagers tell her she’s so “brave” and “inspiring”... that she really is haha.
Anytime a grown mature mom asks her questions about her choices she gets defensive and either ignores them or blocks them. Then continues to either “heart” the 12 year old comments or retweets them gushing over their comments.
Doesn’t she realize to the adults she looks like a joke doing this.
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby GossipLadyy » Tue May 01, 2018 1:17 pm

She said playlist is a work trip?!? GIVE ME A BREAK! Work? Going to parties and giggling?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Talker

Postby Evie » Tue May 01, 2018 2:08 pm

The impression I got from the playlist vlog was they all seem so fake. Shreiking and pretending to love each other so much. I felt the cringe.
Evie
Talker

Postby shilohjulia » Tue May 01, 2018 3:13 pm

Meh i think they probably all genuinely enjoyed meeting one another, but mostly because these people have no real life friends. Hell they don’t even have real lives. Imagine holding a camera to ur own face everywhere u went? The rest of society would look at u and gag. These people are all have extremely sad lives, minus maybe making good money, and even at that they have to wake every morning wondering what the hell they will do if youtube goes away. They all had kids young, and their happy marriages usually seem fake for the cameras, as evidenced by Britney’s breakup or Jess’s 95 baby daddies. None of them ever got to go to college or have their party years, grow up and find themselves. This is a way to meet other women who have a pretty identical experience in life as u do, and go get drunk on two margaritas and ride a mechanical bull and of course document the entire thing because u literally never can just enjoy a moment without filming it.

shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue May 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Darlene2016 wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:Yes, some relationships might be toxic asf...but she said there was NO ABUSE, NO CHEATING & they remained amicable...who knows if it's still that way but it SEEMS as though they could have worked it out. These days people are getting into relationships and they are just popping children out, only to break their hearts, bc they aren't happy ...and in her case, she is running away from her children at any given chance...idk if this is normal to you,but she said that she hides from her children in the washroom. She has been on vacations away from her children...quite frequently.If there was no abuse,What the fuck was her problem? You brought these children into the world to break their hearts...If she knew it wasn't working out then wtf was she trying to do all along? Expand your family to make it work? With the right counselling I'm almost sure they could have saved that r'ship...but some people are too selfish to understand that being a mom means making sacrifices. Leaving seems to be the easier way out apparently. Also, if they got counselling and it was that bad, then ok fine...but her solution was no counselling, having more children and then, leaving.

It’s sad but true. That’s the reality of this world. Make children, multiple children. Then when life isn’t all rainbows and butterflies, or you’re simply “bored” ... then just toss it all away. No thoughts or fucks given about what example you’re teaching your kids... no mind to how much they will be hurting.
No one takes commitment seriously anymore, it’s digusting,

Well said!
KeepingItReal
Informer

Postby Mel1011 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:41 pm

I had to stop watching the playlist vlog because she was acting like a whole different person around those girls. So cringeworthy.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HeyKatie » Tue May 01, 2018 5:43 pm

I’m watching it now and just getting so much secondhand embarrassment.

HeyKatie
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue May 01, 2018 6:32 pm

Jess just uploaded a playlist vlog and Britney is really embarrassing in it. Trying to scream talk to keep up with obnoxious jess and keren but still being talked over...yikes.

Jess is talking to keren 5 seconds after meeting and Britney’s yells over them “LETS TAKE A PICTURE!!!” lollllll like chill out girl

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Tue May 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Omg lol at 9:16 mark on Jesssfam's video!! "The actual day, like the busiest day. Yeah. Sooooo. Everybody's going to be here. Haha." What a cringe fest.
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue May 01, 2018 7:12 pm

guineapeegz wrote:Omg lol at 9:16 mark on Jesssfam's video!! "The actual day, like the busiest day. Yeah. Sooooo. Everybody's going to be here. Haha." What a cringe fest.

I hated how she came across as trying to be a Playlist expert, you've been once girl. You know what I mean though? When you go somewhere with someone and they have been before and act like they own the place. So many eye rolls.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue May 01, 2018 8:09 pm

posted this in the kkandbabyj thread as well but i wonder why keren and khoa got a hotel room for playlist? i do wonder if it is because they didnt want britney staying with them as she did last year?? the day britney left everyon went back to kerens house lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Darlene2016 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:16 pm

I thought the SAME thing lol
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby hopelesslysoulful » Tue May 01, 2018 9:20 pm

I don't Keren or Kyra, but out of them, Jess, and Britney, I think Keren is the prettiest. They're all around the same age right? She looks the youngest. Don't know anything about her, she could be the shittiest mother out of the four. :roll:

As for Britney's dress, it would have looked a lot better had it been ironed and worn with a belt. I still don't like the dress, but a darker color could have helped - it's super close to her skin tone and she kind of just blends into a blob.
hopelesslysoulful
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby