Bollie Brand

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

On the plus side, it's saying A LOT that they have to put an item on sale in order for it to sell. We have been saying their products are over priced from the beginning and they were like "NO, it's not overpriced, it's just high quality".........And look who was right!! They have had to put every single item they are selling (except the phone cases) on sale at a discounted price in order to get people to buy them.
Meskas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Meskas »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:I saw the insta story about "cant believe the orders on these cases!" so I looked up how many plastic cases they have sold since someone last posted about it and in 7 days they have sold 55 cases...........more than I thought they would sell honestly. I can't believe people would spend 90 bucks on a cheap plastic case just b/c they watch someone's youtube channel. these people do not need our "support" they are doing quite well on their own without giving them more money.
Also worth noting that even though the current number for them is 410, they can change their inventory numbers with a few clicks.
candy10229
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by candy10229 »

oh look, another sale for their legging and bra...
Seriously, the only way they sell their shitty products is through a sale..
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So in today's vlog, Jared said they had met a goal that they had for their company, and look how quickly they had met it. Wonder what the goal was?

Love how they say how much the comments meant to them and all the pics sent to them. Well as long as the comment is positive and bragging on them. If trying to get them to answer your honest questions about stuff-nope the ole delete button comes into action!
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

I wonder if there’ll be many breakages in the movement of these cases? Bollie will probably make them pay for shipping of a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I wish they would drop their pride a little and admit that the prices were too high and in future they will endeavour to make their items more affordable. I think they expected to make a heap of money straight away off Bollie when in reality most new businesses don’t start making a profit until after the first year. EJ and BJ are fortunate to be in the position where they are making a good income from YouTube and so if they don’t turn a profit with bollie straight away it isn’t a big deal to them financially, their bills can still be paid.
They need to basically start over with bollie because currently it is a joke. Bringing out a couple of items at a time is stupid and weird, have your clothing made out of better quality fabrics, make the prices a lot more affordable and the pieces will actually sell, have more variety in your pieces (more than one item, a variety of patterns and colours, different styles and cuts) and for goodness sakes hire a business manager because these four peanuts barely have a brain between them... hire someone who knows what they’re doing you can thank me later for the tip.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

staceybrax wrote:I wish they would drop their pride a little and admit that the prices were too high and in future they will endeavour to make their items more affordable. I think they expected to make a heap of money straight away off Bollie when in reality most new businesses don’t start making a profit until after the first year. EJ and BJ are fortunate to be in the position where they are making a good income from YouTube and so if they don’t turn a profit with bollie straight away it isn’t a big deal to them financially, their bills can still be paid.
They need to basically start over with bollie because currently it is a joke. Bringing out a couple of items at a time is stupid and weird, have your clothing made out of better quality fabrics, make the prices a lot more affordable and the pieces will actually sell, have more variety in your pieces (more than one item, a variety of patterns and colours, different styles and cuts) and for goodness sakes hire a business manager because these four peanuts barely have a brain between them... hire someone who knows what they’re doing you can thank me later for the tip.

I bet they go the opposite route and "phase it out.". They'll say Ellie was too busy to continue now that she has three kids or something.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

sheltiefan wrote:So in today's vlog, Jared said they had met a goal that they had for their company, and look how quickly they had met it. Wonder what the goal was?

Love how they say how much the comments meant to them and all the pics sent to them. Well as long as the comment is positive and bragging on them. If trying to get them to answer your honest questions about stuff-nope the ole delete button comes into action!
To the people who have been paying close attention to the numbers...do you think the goal was something like selling 1000 items? I know we don’t know the starting numbers (but we will for any new items lol) but does it seem probable they’ve sold that much? T
candy10229
Wallflower
Wallflower

Someone tweeted a picture of their Bollie phone case and the paint is already coming off. Hahaha I guess that's what you get for having cheap quality items!!!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

candy10229 wrote:Someone tweeted a picture of their Bollie phone case and the paint is already coming off. Hahaha I guess that's what you get for having cheap quality items!!!
I saw that too! She tweeted Bollie for "help" and showed a picture of her phone case and half the paint is gone on it and it's just a clear case instead. But I thought B and E only sold "high quality" stuff...........

and the following "tweet" was someone wearing the yoga pants and from the backside her bottom half is totally see through.

Bollie is a train wreck. I'm so sick of these 2 women claiming over and over again how great their items are and how they are such high quality when we have seen over and over again just how low quality they actually are. Not to mention they aren't selling anything unless they put it on sale.
candy10229
Wallflower
Wallflower

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
candy10229 wrote:Someone tweeted a picture of their Bollie phone case and the paint is already coming off. Hahaha I guess that's what you get for having cheap quality items!!!
I saw that too! She tweeted Bollie for "help" and showed a picture of her phone case and half the paint is gone on it and it's just a clear case instead. But I thought B and E only sold "high quality" stuff...........

and the following "tweet" was someone wearing the yoga pants and from the backside her bottom half is totally see through.

Bollie is a train wreck. I'm so sick of these 2 women claiming over and over again how great their items are and how they are such high quality when we have seen over and over again just how low quality they actually are. Not to mention they aren't selling anything unless they put it on sale.
I know right, the quality of their items are not worth the high price range!!! And the shipping is absolutely ridiculous, $16 for shipping in the US, and $20 for international shipping! Bonnie even replied to someone on Twitter about the "darn international shipping". Like WTF?!?! you guys made the shipping cost so high for your cheap ass items, that no one can afford unless you're having a sale.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 32a6ef.jpg[/img]
Imagethere so much wrong with this

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 32a6ef.jpg[/img]
Imagethere so much wrong with this

I love how "made with dignity" is underlined. I guess if you don't see the sweatshop, it doesn't exist.

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 667bbf.jpg[/img]

KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

Bonnie really is in denial that her brand is crap (Just seems like a very Bonnie Post). People 'demanded' that they make better quality and they pushed them aside as haters because their polyester is the best. Remember the picture of Ruby's dress with the horrible stitching? The picture of the dress with the uneven cut or the many ladies whose leggings are see through? This whole brand is beyond a joke! we all know that the Griffiths would never purchase any of these items if they were in a different shop because they are low quality items.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Does anyone have the image of the phone case chipping? I can't find it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
candy10229
Wallflower
Wallflower

hellomydolly wrote:Does anyone have the image of the phone case chipping? I can't find it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
yeah, here's a screenshot of it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Even the cheap one I for from China with mandalas for my old iPhone 5 lasted a few months before it started to wear off, and it came smelling like straight up cigarettes out of the packaging their quality rate is terrible if a $2 one off of Amazon that is honest upfront about being from China lasts longer than their overpriced crap

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Even the cheap one I for from China with mandalas for my old iPhone 5 lasted a few months before it started to wear off, and it came smelling like straight up cigarettes out of the packaging their quality rate is terrible if a $2 one off of Amazon that is honest upfront about being from China lasts longer than their overpriced crap

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I wish they would drop their pride a little and admit that the prices were too high and in future they will endeavour to make their items more affordable. I think they expected to make a heap of money straight away off Bollie when in reality most new businesses don’t start making a profit until after the first year. EJ and BJ are fortunate to be in the position where they are making a good income from YouTube and so if they don’t turn a profit with bollie straight away it isn’t a big deal to them financially, their bills can still be paid.

I bet they go the opposite route and "phase it out.". They'll say Ellie was too busy to continue now that she has three kids or something.

Neither of them even seem to do the day to day jobs of fulfillment or social media, so that'd be a dumb excuse for them to use. The only work Bonnie & Ellie do is "designing" custom items or one item every few months and mentioning Bollie in the vlogs.

They're probably both too stupid to realize that excuse doesn't make sense when neither of them work on Bollie, so you're probably right about them using it. It'd help garner sympathy for their failed clothing company.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”