TaylerTragedy, Part 59

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy, Part 59

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

"Have to fork out for cheer" - DON'T HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM. AND SURE AS HELL DONT HAVE FOUR OF THEM WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A JOB AND ARE ON WELFARE! What an idiot. What if section 8 housing and the welfare system didnt exist??? She should thank her lucky stars every day she has been given a free damn house and enough money to provide for 4 kids and still buy a Canon camera and have an iPhone. Honestly these people make me sick. Try working 8:30-5 Tayler, 5 days a week in a REAL job and paying for shit yourself. She has no class and nothing about her whatsoever to improve her life.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Interesting how she suddenly is strapped for cash right after she said Chuckie doesn’t have a job anymore. If the only money you have is child support, HE pays for them not you
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Wait so do the comments bother her or not. She starts off saying they don’t but ends saying they trigger her. Don’t ask for opinions if you only want positive ones.

I’d probably pay 10$ for that MAYBE 15$ because it’s hand made and all shit like that is around that price, but the quality isn’t great. However I am crafty so I may be bias.

P sure cheer for her daughter should come before another new camera for herself
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I’m laughing at how mad she got at that comment when it was fucking true! Those are cheaply painted mason jars with dollar store flowers. Why would anybody pay for that??? She’s fucking delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Not all handmade items are overpriced. I am sorry but all handmade stuff do cost. Not the ones Tayler does but true handmade artists that take their work seriously. I sew myself and if someone thinks my work is easy then they should make it themselves and see. It is quite easy to downgrade another's work. True handmade work. Not Tayler's. Tayler didn't even try. Because if that was her try...... I feel quite sad about it. If the paint was better maybe. And if the flowers were fresh it would look far better. I don't like having plastic flowers in my house. No point for more plastic stupid stuff. The Mason jars be the wooden crate have potential.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Aboogabooga wrote:I’m laughing at how mad she got at that comment when it was fucking true! Those are cheaply painted mason jars with dollar store flowers. Why would anybody pay for that??? She’s fucking delusional.

Her followers are even more delusional than her. Like they are seriously telling her they would pay $40 for that.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HubertCumberdale wrote:I think the real situation with Kevin is he would have fought for rights for that child, Chuckles let’s her get away with shit, gives her money and more children. I dont think chuckle would ever take her to court for anything. But I think Kevin would maybe try? I don’t think Kevin would give into her like chuckie does.

I'm pretty sure Kevin had something against her too that would have gained him custody of the kid
anyoldname66
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyoldname66 »

Mythix wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Sometimes I wonder what kevin actually did to make tayler hate him so much, so fast. I dont buy her story at all. Sometimes i wonder (TOTAL SPECULATION HERE) if she caught him trying to molest anberlin, she would never in a million years admit it to anyone because it'll make her look like the piece of human garbage she is. It would make sense to be "worse than chucky" but actually never beat her. Kevin catered to her every want and took the kids places, all of a sudden hes a coke head? Sounds fishy.
Is it bad that, if this did happen, I can see tayler thinking of it as Kevin "cheating" on her?? She's so self centred I can't see her giving a shit if something happened to one of her kids. Especially if she kept something like that to herself. I get that it's speculation but to just get rid of him wouldn't be enough. I'd have the police involved within seconds.

Actually, scratch that, I wouldn't invite a strange man into my home, where my daughter is.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
I think you may have hit the nail on the head with part of that.

What if she caught Kevin cheating on her, thankfully not with her child, but with another consenting woman?
anyoldname66
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyoldname66 »

gypsophila wrote:Get a job lazy ass. It passes the time, it pays actual money. You get to socialize with other adults, and you can afford to pay for things for your kids. She had no problem paying for tattoos the last couple of months, but nothing for Cheer. How sad is that? Tayler puts Tayler first above her kids, how pathetic.
Truly, truly pathetic.

I’m in the lower class financially.

My 3 kids have a brand new wardrobe (I’ll admit, some Walmart and Target pieces, mixed with some brand names) for the summer, are going to Disney for a week in a month’s time, always get everything they ask for, for their birthdays and Christmas,& are extremely happy kids. I haven’t updated my wardrobe in 6 years, but that’s ok.

You sacrifice as a parent. ESPECIALLY if you don’t really have money to pay for yourself and your kids. Do without. Those little ones did NOT decide to come onto this earth and do without, so you could have your shitty tattoos.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And this is where she was taking her fucking lemonade stand pics lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:I'm a mother of 4, if I can make money I do it"

GET. A. REAL. JOB. TAYLER. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 579282.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d51036.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Well don't put your kid in cheer, or better yet don't have kids you can't afford or or GET A JOB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GET. A. REAL. JOB. TAYLER. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 579282.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d51036.jpg[/img]

Well don't put your kid in cheer, or better yet don't have kids you can't afford or or GET A JOB.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:And this is where she was taking her fucking lemonade stand pics lmao
Is she doing a drug bust themed photo shoot for only $20?

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

mommaof2cuties wrote:And this is where she was taking her fucking lemonade stand pics lmao

I hate the only in _______. My cousin does that. She acts like people only get arrested in our city/state. That's what happens in low income/high crime areas. People get arrested for drug/illegal guns etc.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

red3head wrote:Didn’t she say somewhere that after the whole lamp throwing incident and she broke up with Kevin she was initially going to give the baby up for adoption but then found out Kevin would have to sign off on it and he wouldn’t? I don’t think he did anything. I think she is just a selfish piece of shit.

Also, it looks like her “photography business” isn’t paying the bills and her dumb ass followers seem to think she can get $40 off some dollar store diys. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ba8c02.jpg[/img]

No insult intended to small children's homemade Mothers Day gifts, but that's what it looks like. Although most moms would love it if their kids made that, it's not something you would spend money to buy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rittk1 wrote:

Does she not realize she herself is ratchet? lol
I was just thinking "pot, meet kettle" . She's perfectly happy to hate on others. And the "it doesn't hurt me"-- methinks you doth protest too much!

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

The funny thing about tayler and her "I heald desths hand" bs is when I listen to the song it means something entirely different so it's just awkward.
The guy was doing coke and drinking and ended up having a seziure at warped and had other health problems and ended up in an amublance etc.
He goes on to explain " Now my lungs are failing and my heart is fading
My mind is taking me so far away, I'm dreaming" describing his experience.
He also refers to the fact that he had more to live for/ his fans to live for.
"'Cause I've got more life left to live, got some promises to keep
To all the hearts that carry me out from the ocean deep"
" You're the ones that kept me going
I owe you this much
You gave me the strength to say
"Hey, Death, get fucked!"

Super weird when you think of the actual meaning of the song and then tayler trying to be a dramatic fuck.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d8cd5f.jpg[/img]

Peace out instagram.. is she really about to delete for the 3,000th time? Lmao
Jeybee27
Gossiper