Phil and Alex | Crowdfunding Our Way Through Life | Part 2

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

I think they realize that the two girls don´t bring enough money into their accounts anymore. These videos have less clicks.

So they NEED something NEW.

The new title could also be: Adopting, lying and IVF just for clicks = money
missy777
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missy777 »

I don't understand how they inspire people. Their twitter feed sounds like someone talking to a very young child. Like "I'm so proud of you!" "Don't let rejection defeat you!" "What was your favorite part of today?"

Do they think their followers are mentally challenged?

Seriously if I had someone in my life saying this stuff daily like Phil does to Alex I'd go insane.
amandine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandine »

i would live to see the 'other' side of them. i'm so curious. what is beneath this weirdo preacher façade ?
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

missy777 wrote:I don't understand how they inspire people. Their twitter feed sounds like someone talking to a very young child. Like "I'm so proud of you!" "Don't let rejection defeat you!" "What was your favorite part of today?"

Do they think their followers are mentally challenged?

Seriously if I had someone in my life saying this stuff daily like Phil does to Alex I'd go insane.

Have you seen their followers comments? Of course their mentally off. Especially the crazy one who actually nominated them for CNN heroes. I can't remember when that is awarded but something tells me it's around the holidays at the end of the year.

They all bought their BS hook line and sinker during all the IVF crap.

I pray they don't adopt again, they shouldn't have the girls they have now.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex Crowdfunding our way through life

Unread post by eab424 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
hugsforme wrote:her miscarriage might even be less than a miscarriage in my opinion. considering there was never any heartbeat to begin with. seems like one step over a chemical pregnancy.

i find her inspirational rants insulting. unlike most women, alex had the opportunity to sit with the miscarriage news...with the two children she already has. imagine just bleeding one day out of the blue. or imagine giving birth to a full term stillborn child.

i don't mean to offend but she never got confirmation that her baby was even alive to begin with. it was basically a stretched out chemical pregnancy. imagine going through that after hearing a heartbeat for the last 4 months or actually seeing a flicker or a child that you actually felt/saw move around.

i think it's insensitive that she's comparing her situation to regular situations.
Thank you! You said exactly what i was thinking. This has been a long drawn out chemical pregnancy. I feel certain that their embryos are very poor quality.

Sorry for the double post ladies, I had to say something. I completely agree with you. I'm sure many of us here have had pregnancies and stillbirths and from the beginning, first beta this smelled like fish. It's beyond sick to use miscarriage as a platform to get attention, views and money for their channel. Their doctor says one thing (we all hear it) and they twist it later on to make it sound a lot worse than it actually is.

Medications maintained the "pregnancy" even when it stopped.

And giving away/loaning out their newborn things. Who really does that when you have a "miscarriage" so soon after one anyway?

They focused 100% on something they should've and their doctor shoul've known wasn't viable over a month ago. It should've been called in early March.

Their friends even feed into their craziness. If they were friends of mine and doing this, I would've discontinued contact.

It's so unfair for Kinsley and Callie. I'm glad their sisters but I believe and I've said from the beginning something isn't right here and they deserve better.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Phil and Alex

Unread post by Pineapples »

Hello everyone

Just wanted to let you know that from
today I will be the mod for this board. Any problems or issues feel free to PM me and I will aim to resolve them ASAP!

Thanks! And happy gossiping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What’s happened to this thread? No one is commenting at all.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Pineapples wrote:What’s happened to this thread? No one is commenting at all.

Hmm I stopped getting notified of this thread on Tapatalk. When I go to my last notification from April 27th, the link errors. I found my way back manually but the title has changed?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Pineapples- I think people got confused since it's just called "phil and alex" I think it's better though that the thread just continues and there's not new ones created. So new changes I'm happy with.

Anywho two videos have been posted recently. One is their garage sale finds. One thing that jumped out at me is they bought two chicco hook on high chairs. They already have had two high chairs for the girls. These hook on ones are really for kids under two. Odd they'd buy something they really don't need. I get it was a good deal, but even so they already have 2 high chairs. Why do they need 4. Just weird in my opinion. I was surprised because that was the only thing "future baby" type item they bought.

Then the pregnancy vs adoption video. It was to say the least weird. You spend the first 5 or so minutes in ikea. BORING. Shopping is great but vlogging while shopping at least for them makes for one boring video video is a snooze fest . They were having some party to celebrate a friends pregnancy. Alex had her hands on the friends belly hoping for the baby to move. They got her cold water and for the longest time Alex has her hands on the friends stomach. And then phil gets on there saying they were celebrating their friends pregnancy and he actually says "you're probably wondering how we're able to do that" umm because it's natural? You have two kids moron. This is their first child. I'm sure they were happy for you when you had kinsley! They can say bio or adopted their our kids till their blue in the fact but their actions and words scream differently. Video was posted today, has 32k views vs having 188K subs. Literally Alex has her hands on her friends stomach for quite sometime on the video. She seriously needs some help. The look in her eyes is just scary.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How did the title change? I didn’t edit it. Unfortunately I’m going to have to make a new thread as people are saying they cannot access this one as it’s wayyy too long (board rules is 1000 posts)

I will make it a generic title for now and then we can have a vote on what you guys would like to name it and I will edit accordingly.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Please continue here.

Phil and Alex part 2

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t