BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36)

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: It's Just a Quarter-life Crisis (Part 36

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

It’s hilarious how she just auto blocks anyone over the age of 12 who voices their objection to the choices she makes. It’s like she honestly believes that because a couple hundred teenagers tell her she’s so “brave” and “inspiring”... that she really is haha.
Anytime a grown mature mom asks her questions about her choices she gets defensive and either ignores them or blocks them. Then continues to either “heart” the 12 year old comments or retweets them gushing over their comments.
Doesn’t she realize to the adults she looks like a joke doing this.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

She said playlist is a work trip?!? GIVE ME A BREAK! Work? Going to parties and giggling?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

The impression I got from the playlist vlog was they all seem so fake. Shreiking and pretending to love each other so much. I felt the cringe.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Meh i think they probably all genuinely enjoyed meeting one another, but mostly because these people have no real life friends. Hell they don’t even have real lives. Imagine holding a camera to ur own face everywhere u went? The rest of society would look at u and gag. These people are all have extremely sad lives, minus maybe making good money, and even at that they have to wake every morning wondering what the hell they will do if youtube goes away. They all had kids young, and their happy marriages usually seem fake for the cameras, as evidenced by Britney’s breakup or Jess’s 95 baby daddies. None of them ever got to go to college or have their party years, grow up and find themselves. This is a way to meet other women who have a pretty identical experience in life as u do, and go get drunk on two margaritas and ride a mechanical bull and of course document the entire thing because u literally never can just enjoy a moment without filming it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Darlene2016 wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:Yes, some relationships might be toxic asf...but she said there was NO ABUSE, NO CHEATING & they remained amicable...who knows if it's still that way but it SEEMS as though they could have worked it out. These days people are getting into relationships and they are just popping children out, only to break their hearts, bc they aren't happy ...and in her case, she is running away from her children at any given chance...idk if this is normal to you,but she said that she hides from her children in the washroom. She has been on vacations away from her children...quite frequently.If there was no abuse,What the fuck was her problem? You brought these children into the world to break their hearts...If she knew it wasn't working out then wtf was she trying to do all along? Expand your family to make it work? With the right counselling I'm almost sure they could have saved that r'ship...but some people are too selfish to understand that being a mom means making sacrifices. Leaving seems to be the easier way out apparently. Also, if they got counselling and it was that bad, then ok fine...but her solution was no counselling, having more children and then, leaving.
It’s sad but true. That’s the reality of this world. Make children, multiple children. Then when life isn’t all rainbows and butterflies, or you’re simply “bored” ... then just toss it all away. No thoughts or fucks given about what example you’re teaching your kids... no mind to how much they will be hurting.
No one takes commitment seriously anymore, it’s digusting,
Well said!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I had to stop watching the playlist vlog because she was acting like a whole different person around those girls. So cringeworthy.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I’m watching it now and just getting so much secondhand embarrassment.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jess just uploaded a playlist vlog and Britney is really embarrassing in it. Trying to scream talk to keep up with obnoxious jess and keren but still being talked over...yikes.

Jess is talking to keren 5 seconds after meeting and Britney’s yells over them “LETS TAKE A PICTURE!!!” lollllll like chill out girl

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Omg lol at 9:16 mark on Jesssfam's video!! "The actual day, like the busiest day. Yeah. Sooooo. Everybody's going to be here. Haha." What a cringe fest.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

guineapeegz wrote:Omg lol at 9:16 mark on Jesssfam's video!! "The actual day, like the busiest day. Yeah. Sooooo. Everybody's going to be here. Haha." What a cringe fest.
I hated how she came across as trying to be a Playlist expert, you've been once girl. You know what I mean though? When you go somewhere with someone and they have been before and act like they own the place. So many eye rolls.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

posted this in the kkandbabyj thread as well but i wonder why keren and khoa got a hotel room for playlist? i do wonder if it is because they didnt want britney staying with them as she did last year?? the day britney left everyon went back to kerens house lol
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

I thought the SAME thing lol
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I don't Keren or Kyra, but out of them, Jess, and Britney, I think Keren is the prettiest. They're all around the same age right? She looks the youngest. Don't know anything about her, she could be the shittiest mother out of the four. :roll:

As for Britney's dress, it would have looked a lot better had it been ironed and worn with a belt. I still don't like the dress, but a darker color could have helped - it's super close to her skin tone and she kind of just blends into a blob.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:I don't Keren or Kyra, but out of them, Jess, and Britney, I think Keren is the prettiest. They're all around the same age right? She looks the youngest. Don't know anything about her, she could be the shittiest mother out of the four. :roll:

As for Britney's dress, it would have looked a lot better had it been ironed and worn with a belt. I still don't like the dress, but a darker color could have helped - it's super close to her skin tone and she kind of just blends into a blob.
It's crazy to see people's difference in opinions. I think keren is such an ugly person inside and out lol. Maybe if she wasn't such a horrible person I would find her prettier
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:I don't Keren or Kyra, but out of them, Jess, and Britney, I think Keren is the prettiest. They're all around the same age right? She looks the youngest. Don't know anything about her, she could be the shittiest mother out of the four. :roll:

It's crazy to see people's difference in opinions. I think keren is such an ugly person inside and out lol. Maybe if she wasn't such a horrible person I would find her prettier
I think keren looks 40. She’s awful looking! On camera I honestly thought Jess looked the best in all the videos.

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

yeah i think Jess looked the happiest/most genuine. she looked ACTUALLY excited to be there and seemed to be taking full advantage of it. that’s the one thing i’ll give to jess -> she’s just jess. she doesn’t try to be whoever else she is just her.

personally i think Kyra is the prettiest out of them but i’ve never watched any of them except Jess lol
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

if she was "so so so touched" by Whitney coming up to her and talking to her, maybe that's a sign that she should take her son with a terminal illness out of the house to experience things like that

who am I kidding? it's Britney

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

if she was "so so so touched" by Whitney coming up to her and talking to her, maybe that's a sign that she should take her son with a terminal illness out of the house to experience things like that

who am I kidding? it's Britney

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Keren looks the worst out of all of them. She’s got insane wrinkles at like 24. She takes awful care of her skin. She gets a moon face as soon as she conceives lol. And she’s got a really ugly personality. I find Brit the prettiest, but she also has kind of an ugly persobality. Not as bad as Keren though lol.

But everyone has different views of beauty.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Keren does have the worst personality. She is very fake and seems like she can be very mean when she wants to. Watching the videos she has posted where she describes fighting with Khoa are just sad

I like Kyra but hate Oscar. I will watch Kyra's personal channel but I don't watch OKbaby because too much Oscar

Return to “Britneyandbaby”