• Advertisement

OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Postby BlueDot » Wed May 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Mbell wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.

Where can I find their listing?
Brand new user asking for the listing... not dodgy at all...
That open house can turn out reeeeeally bad

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
BlueDot
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby rottiemama » Wed May 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Mbell wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.

Why would you make an account to ask for their listing? That’s weird af!

No one is going to give it to you plus it’s against the rules.
rottiemama
Informer

Postby Khoalitykreeper » Wed May 02, 2018 1:30 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/1ca9241b0158b19aee485eb2dd0da335.jpg[/img]

I found this funny why the caption says then the picture of her and Landon and not her own kids. Like she’s trying to sell this necklace then why don’t you either have you and your kids or if you want to use Landon not have Keren and Landon. Idk i found this funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker

Postby Mbell » Wed May 02, 2018 1:32 pm

rottiemama wrote:
Mbell wrote:

didn't know it was against the rules...just interested in seeing the full house in pictures. I love looking at house listings. Not trying to be creepy :)
Mbell

Postby staceybrax » Wed May 02, 2018 2:16 pm

I found the house listing really easily (don’t worry, I’m Australian I’m not going to stalk them ). The house looks beautiful in the photos, the cleanest it’s ever been since they moved in. They have it listed for $614,900... I’ll eat my hat if they sell it for when close to that.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Delrey__ » Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Their house actually looks really nice in the pictures they use to sell so it will probably sell fast. Buuut it has such weird structure.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Wed May 02, 2018 2:26 pm

I’m surprised they listed their address in the house listing, if I was on YouTube I would have made it address by request only. I know they only plan on living there for a few more weeks but that’s plenty of time for the crazies to stalk their house and then they need to be careful when it’s empty. You don’t want people stalking your empty house when you don’t live there anymore.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby StrippedWoman » Wed May 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Pineapples wrote:
gopedjane wrote:I don't get how the comments here think that she is such a crap mother. She as a person can have a break from her children, there is no harm in that. Especially when you're home with them all the time and has to try to get her work done with them around. She doesn't seem to ignore them like other YT Parents like Ellie and Jared who just leave their kids to play in the basement while she sleeps in and does her makeup. It's good for mental health to get away on vacation without your kids. Before I had my son I was definitely made more judgement on parents. Parenting is hard and the kids seem happy and healthy. I also believe in letting kids have freedom and sit on a porch on their own and eat dirt if they want to (within reason of course) but I don't constantly tell my kid to stop this and stay there, he would just fight me on it anyway and we'd just end up with epic tantrum after another. I just draw the line at keeping him safe.

If you allow your kid to fight you and get his own way now I’d say GOOD LUCK in dealing with the teen years. You are a parent not a friend.

You also have to let kids make decisions for themselves and develop autonomy. If you constantly tell them what to do they'll end up being completely useless adults who are incapable of making their own decisions.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker

Postby celeste1029 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:43 pm

daisy1000 wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:Off topic but I literally do not understand what Kyla does all day. I know she helps out with the kids but beside that does she just sit on her phone and hang out with Kyra? She doesn't have any classes, she doesn't have a job (and I think it's BS that she's looking for one, if she was truly looking she would have a job by now), and she doesn't have her own car so it doesn't seem like she goes anywhere unless Kyra is going somewhere. Isn't she bored???

To be fair, she doesn’t put herself into the camera at all. She seems very private. I can’t judge her or figure her out because what she does in and out of the house is kept between herself and Kyra and Oscar.

Though from what I have observed from the vlogs, she seems to taken the main role of caring for Alaya, especially with Kyra in Florida and just in general when Kyra goes out without the kids or when Oscar only wants to hangout with Levi. Then Oscar did mention that she cleaned the kitchen. So I do think she does stuff but she is in the background most of the time, so no one really knows the real reasons behind Kyla being there and what she does all day.

That's true. I just feel bad for her, I don't get why she doesn't get a job or save up for a car or something. I would hate having to ask my friends to borrow their car if I wanted to run an errand or something.
celeste1029
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Wed May 02, 2018 2:51 pm

celeste1029 wrote:
daisy1000 wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:Off topic but I literally do not understand what Kyla does all day. I know she helps out with the kids but beside that does she just sit on her phone and hang out with Kyra? She doesn't have any classes, she doesn't have a job (and I think it's BS that she's looking for one, if she was truly looking she would have a job by now), and she doesn't have her own car so it doesn't seem like she goes anywhere unless Kyra is going somewhere. Isn't she bored???

To be fair, she doesn’t put herself into the camera at all. She seems very private. I can’t judge her or figure her out because what she does in and out of the house is kept between herself and Kyra and Oscar.

Though from what I have observed from the vlogs, she seems to taken the main role of caring for Alaya, especially with Kyra in Florida and just in general when Kyra goes out without the kids or when Oscar only wants to hangout with Levi. Then Oscar did mention that she cleaned the kitchen. So I do think she does stuff but she is in the background most of the time, so no one really knows the real reasons behind Kyla being there and what she does all day.

That's true. I just feel bad for her, I don't get why she doesn't get a job or save up for a car or something. I would hate having to ask my friends to borrow their car if I wanted to run an errand or something.

I’m surprised they haven’t given her their old Toyota to drive, that would be better than it just sitting in their driveway with a flat battery full of garbage.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby rottiemama » Wed May 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Mbell wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Mbell wrote:[quote="Tmh23"]They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.

didn't know it was against the rules...just interested in seeing the full house in pictures. I love looking at house listings. Not trying to be creepy :)[/quote]

It’s okay! I can definitely relate! I love looking at houses too!!

The only reason I know it’s against the rules is bc I got scolded by someone who thought we were putting the kids in danger by talking about their house.

Maybe someone can post some pictures of the interior rooms? All I know is that they listed the house for way too much and they’re dreaming if they think they’ll even get close to what they eventually paid from for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by rottiemama on Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rottiemama
Informer

Postby rottiemama » Wed May 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Delrey__ wrote:Their house actually looks really nice in the pictures they use to sell so it will probably sell fast. Buuut it has such weird structure.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You think so? The house sat on the market for close to a year when they bought it and that was $60,000 less than what they paid.

The freaking table still looks so awkward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rottiemama
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Wed May 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Here are a few of the photos. I won’t post the exterior pics even though they’re on the internet and there’s a lot of pics of the kitchen and some of the bedrooms and the bathrooms. It’s all very much what has been seen on the vlogs just a lot cleaner.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/ad9ac8ffc20bebcb45e8da6f96a05ebb.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/a9d4635929917e8be3e7c50bc5496a15.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/680e883b8485cbc263bf7b1d52338812.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/8feca2204d8122c700d8868b08dae348.jpg[/img]

Edit: realised I posted the same photo twice

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mommyof6 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Does anyone know what town their new houses is in just curious because I recognize some places when they are driving send it to me in a message

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby KLothbrock » Wed May 02, 2018 3:57 pm

She has a job now..she said a couple of vlogs ago she has an interview then two vlogs ago they picked her up from her job. Could be wrong but seems like it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Postby celeste1029 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:39 pm

staceybrax wrote:I’m surprised they listed their address in the house listing, if I was on YouTube I would have made it address by request only. I know they only plan on living there for a few more weeks but that’s plenty of time for the crazies to stalk their house and then they need to be careful when it’s empty. You don’t want people stalking your empty house when you don’t live there anymore.

I think it would be a lot more difficult to sell their house if they didn't list the address on realty websites, people like to know where a house is before even pursuing it etc. It's already going to be difficult to sell at the price they want I assume so no address would be just another reason for someone to pass it over
celeste1029
Talker

Postby Mumof2 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Did anyone notice Megan hasn't been in OK's vlogs.
I wonder if she reads here and asked not to be put in because of the hate.
On Megan's vlog she mentions she will be staying at KK's with Kyra till Wednesday but there was nothing of her in OK's vlog.
Not that I am complaining. I can't stand her! I only watched bits of her vlog to see if she was still there.

Mumof2
Informer

Postby Mommyof6 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Right I am curious on the town they are moving to but not the flipping listing or address
BlueDot wrote:
Mbell wrote:

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby MomOf286 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 pm

I think maybe Oscar is helping out that couple. He seemed so appreciative that Oscar was helping him achieve something he had been working towards for over a year. Their house is definitely worth what they're asking. They will get enough to pay off the mortgage and pay off the solar panels. That's why they are asking for a bit more than they bought it which isn't unusual.
MomOf286
Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 pm

"OK send Megan away"... I think this finally happened. Not in many of the vlogged conversations the following morning at KKs. When out by the trampoline looked totally excluded as the focus was on Corinna. The next day When Keren and Kyra are at Top Golf, or even lunch with Nonnie and the kids, or even breakfast date with Keren and Kyra it looks like shes not with them at any of these outings. Maybe she went home early? She had previously said she would be at KKs till Wed. OK, Megan has finally gone away..lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper

Postby Khoalitykreeper » Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/ff1cc220b000e6f5188899faaaa43a7c.jpg[/img] so subscriber got the same tattoo as Kyra. So unoriginal like I know imitation is some form of flattery or whatever the saying is but I would be mad. (Though Kyra probably saw it somewhere first and wanted to imitate it but still) I think it makes me upset because I have a custom piece that my artist and I came up with it has so much meaning to me and if someone copied it then yeah I would be upset. Idk is that weird?

Khoalitykreeper
Talker

Postby milkmama0306jr » Wed May 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Khoalitykreeper wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/ff1cc220b000e6f5188899faaaa43a7c.jpg[/img] so subscriber got the same tattoo as Kyra. So unoriginal like I know imitation is some form of flattery or whatever the saying is but I would be mad. (Though Kyra probably saw it somewhere first and wanted to imitate it but still) I think it makes me upset because I have a custom piece that my artist and I came up with it has so much meaning to me and if someone copied it then yeah I would be upset. Idk is that weird?

I'm the exact way about my tats, they're my art, they have deep meaning. Why would someone copy a YTber? That's forever, one day she might hate Kyra's guts. I'm sorry but Kyra's arm tat looks so out of place

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer

Postby KLothbrock » Wed May 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:Right I am curious on the town they are moving to but not the flipping listing or address
BlueDot wrote:
Mbell wrote:[quote="Tmh23"]They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk[/quote]I don't even know what town they live in now. I just don't pay attention to it all lmao. I know their pobox is in Layton.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Postby Rkp65i » Wed May 02, 2018 7:56 pm

What was Oscar thinking breaking that lollipop up and letting Alaya have tiny hard pieces of it. Hello choking hazzard.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ClickbaitToBelong » Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm

KLothbrock wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:Right I am curious on the town they are moving to but not the flipping listing or address
BlueDot wrote:[quote="Mbell"][quote="Tmh23"]They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk[/quote]I don't even know what town they live in now. I just don't pay attention to it all lmao. I know their pobox is in Layton.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk[/quote]

The live in Farmington and I have the feeling they’re probably moving to North Ogden, houses there are less expensive and the area seems gorgeous, also there are a few of new home communities.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby