proud_latina17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKLiarLiarSexOnFire part 28

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:Maybe the reason Khoa goes crazy when he meets other youtubers or “fans” is bc he is definitely not getting the attention he wants from Keren. I don’t know if anyone has seen this before but their little “girl fans” are just as crazy as he is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As freaking creepy as this is, this girl is super talented

I didn’t see any of her other videos but from this video I can tell she has talent. She seems really sweet too it’s just a shame she lost time making that vid for him. No hate towards her though.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

calimama20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: According to twitter, someone posted something and she responded or “snapped” as they put it with a video.

Here's the vid, found it through Twitter

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
She seemed very overwhelmed from what I seen of her at playlist

I would be too, all those people screaming my name, wanting to know every detail in my life. I feel bad for her.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

proud_latina17 wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:Maybe the reason Khoa goes crazy when he meets other youtubers or “fans” is bc he is definitely not getting the attention he wants from Keren. I don’t know if anyone has seen this before but their little “girl fans” are just as crazy as he is...

As freaking creepy as this is, this girl is super talented

I didn’t see any of her other videos but from this video I can tell she has talent. She seems really sweet too it’s just a shame she lost time making that vid for him. No hate towards her though.

Did he ever acknowledge it??

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:

O.O how tf did I know that’s what happened. I want to see khoa’s reaction to this since he’s such a huge fan. I also feel like this is how most youtubers feel but don’t ever show it online. Even Keren has more self control. Times like this, ok rant and film it but don’t ever post it.

Edit: I think playlist pushed her over the edge. When they were all in the car I noticed Elle had either fallen or was on the floor. She looks so out of it the whole time. This is explains why she was so plain around KK. She was freaking tf out.
I noticed that too, do you remember what video it was when she fell?
And I wonder how she really feels about khoa having her pic in his room, seems like she doesn't like having creepy fans. I think she likes posting content but doesn't want creepy ass fans, which is 100% understandable

Edit: found it. She didn't like corrina kissing her just for attention
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

milkmama0306jr wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: As freaking creepy as this is, this girl is super talented

Did he ever acknowledge it??

From the comments on the video I don’t think he even knows about it. But I’m sure he’ll somehow (by Keren reading here) find the video soon. Also, not sure what this person means or if she’s even talking about Kreepy Khoa but I thought it was worth sharing...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 65691c.jpg[/img]

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Tmh23 wrote:Keren gave Jackson tea in his sippy cup. Is she seriously that dumb. Dear lord.
Hey at least it wasnt in the bottle. Baby steps for krueger

Is there something wrong with sippy cups now? Damn. I swear I cannot keep track of what is and isn't okay.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

StrippedWoman wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:Keren gave Jackson tea in his sippy cup. Is she seriously that dumb. Dear lord.
Hey at least it wasnt in the bottle. Baby steps for krueger

Is there something wrong with sippy cups now? Damn. I swear I cannot keep track of what is and isn't okay.

Nope there's a problem with giving a 2 year old sweet tea that she adds like 5 cups of sugar to

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

O.O how tf did I know that’s what happened. I want to see khoa’s reaction to this since he’s such a huge fan. I also feel like this is how most youtubers feel but don’t ever show it online. Even Keren has more self control. Times like this, ok rant and film it but don’t ever post it.

Edit: I think playlist pushed her over the edge. When they were all in the car I noticed Elle had either fallen or was on the floor. She looks so out of it the whole time. This is explains why she was so plain around KK. She was freaking tf out.
I noticed that too, do you remember what video it was when she fell?
And I wonder how she really feels about khoa having her pic in his room, seems like she doesn't like having creepy fans. I think she likes posting content but doesn't want creepy ass fans, which is 100% understandable

Edit: found it. She didn't like corrina kissing her just for attention
Well corinna just grabbed her and forced the kiss! Oh but had a guy done that to her YouTube would’ve blown up.

I also wonder if the panel with KK stressed her out even more with all those questions about her personal life. (Not trying to blame KK at all but they were involved) I know that sometimes being in the LGBT community is stressful af and coming out doesn’t always make your life so much easier. She’s still a kid and dealing with all this bs. It’s too much, and I know she signed up for it but that doesn’t make it ok. Also agree that I think having fans like Khoa adds even more pressure to her. She’s 19 why tf does a 26 year old have her pics all over his house?! That fact alone is CREEPY.
Exactly! It was so forced! Corrina is just using her, I think Elle in a way has a crush on her and Corrina messing with her like that is not cool!

& agreed! They opened a door of creepy ass kids, their fans are very creepy from the fan pages to collages.

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

milkmama0306jr wrote:
calimama20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Here's the vid, found it through Twitter

She seemed very overwhelmed from what I seen of her at playlist

I would be too, all those people screaming my name, wanting to know every detail in my life. I feel bad for her.

I feel bad for her too. It must be hard going from being yourself because that’s your personality to forcing being yourself in front of everyone when you’re not really feeling it. Imagine knowing that a lot of your “friends” are really only around bc of her fame and want to use her for their convenience. On kk “don’t bothers us” vlog or something like that Khoa says “thank you for having us” or “thank you for helping us” I’m not sure what he is saying but Elle knows they are just using her and that can be sad and frustrating for her. Idk

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Hey Keren since we all know you come here and there’s a better chance you will actually read this... maybe you should have a talk with your creepy fiancé about taking a few steps back and not be all over Elle. The girl is obviously overwhelmed and Khoa talking about her 24/7 and putting pics of her in the house it’s just too extra.

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Holy shit. What happened to Elle! That video she seemed very unhappy and crazy

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Sorry for posting back to back but I have some free time lol.

Anyway I watch this dude’s vlog and Elle is completely wasted at the end and it seems that she vomited all over herself. The vlog ends in the restroom she can hardly stand and her shirt is wet. Nothing against having fun but I feel she’s just doing anything to forget her frustration. Also if she’s 19 then that’s illegal. I believe most of us tried or drank alcohol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3bc98b.jpg[/img]underage but it’s not a good idea to put it on a vlog where all of hers and this dudes fans can see. She’s basically saying “hey it’s fine to drink underage”

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

The way Kyra interacts with Jackson is SO much better than how Kren does...

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Mads07 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:The hole skincare topic is driving me nuts, can we skip it? lol. I REEAALLY disagree with Lush’s products and don’t want to start a fight Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
DM me because I’d love to hear!! (I don’t want to be spending anymore money if I shouldn’t be lol)

Hey girl I just saw it. To sum up, they really fuck up your skin with all the fragrance and oils they have. It’s not good to apply oils, fragrance and essential oils in your face. I’m a makeup artist and skin prep it’s a must. I’m not from the us but my preference is to use natural products or high end ones. They usually work the best for all skin types. I have a lush body scrub and I like it. But I wouldn’t use any of their facial products. Specially because skin’s ph level is so sensitive and all that soap and fragrance can fuck it up

gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

Anyone else think Kyra brings out the best in Keren? Doesn’t matter if you like kyra or not, she’s maternal toward Jackson. She’s caring and silly with him like a mama should be and since she’s been in the kk vlogs and from watching her vlogs I can see a different keren who bugs me much less. Still feeding them crap, but even keren tickling Jackson and making funny faces at him was out of the norm for her but I think she models that behavior after how she sees Kyra being with him without even noticing.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I like Kyra, I actually think she would be a better mom without Oscar

gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

spillingthetea wrote:I like Kyra, I actually think she would be a better mom without Oscar

It’s funny I’m actually just in the middle of watching OK’s blog and I was thinking of how I like Oscar in this vlog. Him in the grocery store getting stuff for Levi to feel better was cute, it reminded me of my boyfriend with our daughter lol. Like he really doesn’t know what he’s doing or what to get but he was really doing his best with the coup and oranges and lemons and what not. But that’s just me. I like OKbaby, i actually think they’re both good hands on parents, it’s just KK I normally really can’t stand.
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

This thread is moving so fast! I feel so bad for elle, poor girl needs a break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

MoonFace wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Hey at least it wasnt in the bottle. Baby steps for krueger

Nope there's a problem with giving a 2 year old sweet tea that she adds like 5 cups of sugar to

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Well that makes much more sense lol

Moogie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Moogie »

Anyway I watch this dude’s vlog and Elle is completely wasted at the end and it seems that she vomited all over herself. The vlog ends in the restroom she can hardly stand and her shirt is wet. Nothing against having fun but I feel she’s just doing anything to forget her frustration. Also if she’s 19 then that’s illegal. I believe most of us tried or drank alcohol underage but it’s not a good idea to put it on a vlog where all of hers and this dudes fans can see. She’s basically saying “hey it’s fine to drink underage”
I mean its only illegal for her at playlist, she is Canadian after all so she can legally drink at home... She probably just forgot she can't in America with her break down and all...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”