KKFixYourPoolItsMay | KKandBabyJ | Part 29

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

AuraBor wrote:Tbh I’ve never seen Khoa giving advice to someone or helping them in a bad situation or emphatize with someone. Even tho I dislike Krusty so much more than Khoa I think she’ll be better at soothing people and helping them a little bit with her words. Khoa seems useless to me, he has no idea what’s happening around him, he’s always awkward and lost, i don’t know how to explain it. He’s probably one of those guys that will tell Elle WE LOVE YOU DON’T BE SAD WANNA COME AND EAT PHO???? Trying to solve all with his “positivity” -_- I mean.. he doesn’t know shit about life or mental problems, anxiety etc.
I agree. Kankerkhoa tries sooooo hard to come off as wholesome, upbeat, and positive that he seems detached from reality and extremely naive. There's nothing wrong with looking at the glass as half full, but Kankerkhoa just goes overboard. I think it's this disingenuous vibe that makes him so obnoxious. No wonder he can't connect with his kids or recognize and support his children's deficits (i.e Jackson's speech) - in his world everything is awesome, cute, and sooooo nice. Go backwards Khoa.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

KKand3boys wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:Can anyone give a quick recap of the Elle video?
Just watch it, it's only 2 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcV2LfQ ... e=youtu.be

She basically says she's tired of people asking her for more videos and wanting to know all the details of her personal life, and that meeting so many people at once was just incredibly overwhelming. I really feel for her. I can't imagine how hard it must be to live up to all this pressure at such a young age.
i do feel bad for her but i think theres more to this issue than shes letting on. like i think shes having issues with corinna and dodie both girls who she's had crushes on and so she's projecting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

KKand3boys wrote:
Just watch it, it's only 2 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcV2LfQ ... e=youtu.be

She basically says she's tired of people asking her for more videos and wanting to know all the details of her personal life, and that meeting so many people at once was just incredibly overwhelming. I really feel for her. I can't imagine how hard it must be to live up to all this pressure at such a young age.
Thanks for the link! Poor girl. I feel for her but at the same time it was her choice to start YouTube and it's her choice if she continues YouTube. The video would be more meaningful if she actually gave up YouTube because what's being asked of her "isn't normal". You know what's not "normal"? Making thousands upon thousands of dollars filming yourself for the internet.
You can't expect to have a million plus followers and make tons of money posting one video a week and not have to deal with the "real life" work that comes with it.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

shadylady wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:

i do feel bad for her but i think theres more to this issue than shes letting on. like i think shes having issues with corinna and dodie both girls who she's had crushes on and so she's projecting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Look what khoa has done to herImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

wolflily23 wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:

Thanks for the link! Poor girl. I feel for her but at the same time it was her choice to start YouTube and it's her choice if she continues YouTube. The video would be more meaningful if she actually gave up YouTube because what's being asked of her "isn't normal". You know what's not "normal"? Making thousands upon thousands of dollars filming yourself for the internet.
You can't expect to have a million plus followers and make tons of money posting one video a week and not have to deal with the "real life" work that comes with it.
I don't think she thought she'd really ever get 1M I mean who really does? I feel like most YTers expect to post a couple vids for fun maybe get like 100k followers max. What I don't understand about the situation is she's acting like she does a lot of work. I understand the being upset about lack of privacy being forced to kiss people or do things you don't want to do but she only post once a week if that?! KK and OK post everyday (questionable for OK lol) but they have 2 kids and you're telling me it's so hard to post one video a week? XD that's probably like 15 hours max a week. Jeez. Of course there's flying out and doing shows but how long are those shows? Like 2-3 hours? An extra 1-3 hours flying? I don't understand

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

wolflily23 wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:

I don't think she thought she'd really ever get 1M I mean who really does? I feel like most YTers expect to post a couple vids for fun maybe get like 100k followers max. What I don't understand about the situation is she's acting like she does a lot of work. I understand the being upset about lack of privacy being forced to kiss people or do things you don't want to do but she only post once a week if that?! KK and OK post everyday (questionable for OK lol) but they have 2 kids and you're telling me it's so hard to post one video a week? XD that's probably like 15 hours max a week. Jeez. Of course there's flying out and doing shows but how long are those shows? Like 2-3 hours? An extra 1-3 hours flying? I don't understand

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

1 of Elle’s videos takes longer to edit then a weeks worth of KK’s. She puts a lot of time into editing.
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Rkp65i wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
KKand3boys wrote: Just watch it, it's only 2 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcV2LfQ ... e=youtu.be

1 of Elle’s videos takes longer to edit then a weeks worth of KK’s. She puts a lot of time into editing.[/quote]That turned out really weird xD but yeah I agree with that. That's why I said 15 hours. Keren and khoa probably edit about 5 and film like 3. I really really could not see editing even the way that she does take any longer then 5 hours. Her videos are never longer then 5 mins. I used to edit 30 min videos that came from hour long footage and that took about an hour and a half to 2 hours.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

ezence wrote:I feel like OK is way better at feeding and interacting with their kids than Kriegel and Kwooa, I'm sure if all parents vlogged their life we'd se kids get into a lot of dangerous stuff.
Landon could probably fall down the stairs at any point, many kids do. What gets me is that Jackson (and soon Landon) could easily make their way to the pool at any time, and they literally take no precautions. I'd rather turn my head for a minute and my kid falls down the stairs a few steps, than drowning in a pool.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I agree. Most of the dangers the kids go through seen like normal growing up shit. I keep forgetting that Keratin and Khuak are like 24/25. Like.. That's a normal age for parents and they know less than their 21 year old friends. Idk why it bothers me so much

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b8b517.jpg[/img]

If you search this girls channel she has some clips of kk and Elle q&a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ezence wrote:I feel like OK is way better at feeding and interacting with their kids than Kriegel and Kwooa, I'm sure if all parents vlogged their life we'd se kids get into a lot of dangerous stuff.
Landon could probably fall down the stairs at any point, many kids do. What gets me is that Jackson (and soon Landon) could easily make their way to the pool at any time, and they literally take no precautions. I'd rather turn my head for a minute and my kid falls down the stairs a few steps, than drowning in a pool.

I agree. Most of the dangers the kids go through seen like normal growing up shit. I keep forgetting that Keratin and Khuak are like 24/25. Like.. That's a normal age for parents and they know less than their 21 year old friends. Idk why it bothers me so much

KeratinImageImage you guys are too creative

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I think both are bad. Just bc one may be slightly worse in other ways doesnt mean theyre better. Also...healthy?? They legit heat up microwave packs for alaya. Those have a ton of preservatives and chemicals. Not healthy at allll

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:

OK and KK are equally shitty in their own way. OK are already planning their 3rd. Just cause they’re 21 doesn’t make it ok to be negligent. Ignorance at any age is harmful.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

The Kernel wrote:
AuraBor wrote:Tbh I’ve never seen Khoa giving advice to someone or helping them in a bad situation or emphatize with someone. Even tho I dislike Krusty so much more than Khoa I think she’ll be better at soothing people and helping them a little bit with her words. Khoa seems useless to me, he has no idea what’s happening around him, he’s always awkward and lost, i don’t know how to explain it. He’s probably one of those guys that will tell Elle WE LOVE YOU DON’T BE SAD WANNA COME AND EAT PHO???? Trying to solve all with his “positivity” -_- I mean.. he doesn’t know shit about life or mental problems, anxiety etc.
I agree. Kankerkhoa tries sooooo hard to come off as wholesome, upbeat, and positive that he seems detached from reality and extremely naive. There's nothing wrong with looking at the glass as half full, but Kankerkhoa just goes overboard. I think it's this disingenuous vibe that makes him so obnoxious. No wonder he can't connect with his kids or recognize and support his children's deficits (i.e Jackson's speech) - in his world everything is awesome, cute, and sooooo nice. Go backwards Khoa.

I wholeheartedly agree. WTF are KK going to do to help? Keren is a bitch who likes to put everyone down and Khoa is oblivious to the world around him! In the interview they did, Elle was very uncomfortable and kept said next to some questions bc Khoa would ramble on (about Corinna) or who she likes etc. She seemed over them! Khoa is only about being famous. Elle seems like she is partying too hard. The girl is young and overwhelmed. There was a question where they asked her who she had a crush on right now and she didn’t want to answer it. It was weird. Then they talked about it on the vlog and she seemed awkward. KK tried to get too personal. That fame bubble can be a scary world. It was sad to see Elle so fucked up on multiple peoples vlog & clips they posted on Twitter. There’s zero filter. I feel bad for her.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

ALeto90 wrote:
The Kernel wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree. WTF are KK going to do to help? Keren is a bitch who likes to put everyone down and Khoa is oblivious to the world around him! In the interview they did, Elle was very uncomfortable and kept said next to some questions bc Khoa would ramble on (about Corinna) or who she likes etc. She seemed over them! Khoa is only about being famous. Elle seems like she is partying too hard. The girl is young and overwhelmed. There was a question where they asked her who she had a crush on right now and she didn’t want to answer it. It was weird. Then they talked about it on the vlog and she seemed awkward. KK tried to get too personal. That fame bubble can be a scary world. It was sad to see Elle so fucked up on multiple peoples vlog & clips they posted on Twitter. There’s zero filter. I feel bad for her.
I’m late to this but if KK especially khoa really cared about Elle should be there for her. If not for camera, off camera. Its not rocket science that one should be there when close one is in distress. Its human tendency. That’s one of the reason why they should take a break and think more than just themselves. @Bold gave me a chuckle :D which would also probably be true, that’s just sad.
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Newmomma wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:
The Kernel wrote:I agree. Kankerkhoa tries sooooo hard to come off as wholesome, upbeat, and positive that he seems detached from reality and extremely naive. There's nothing wrong with looking at the glass as half full, but Kankerkhoa just goes overboard. I think it's this disingenuous vibe that makes him so obnoxious. No wonder he can't connect with his kids or recognize and support his children's deficits (i.e Jackson's speech) - in his world everything is awesome, cute, and sooooo nice. Go backwards Khoa.

I’m late to this but if KK especially khoa really cared about Elle should be there for her. If not for camera, off camera. Its not rocket science that one should be there when close one is in distress. Its human tendency. That’s one of the reason why they should take a break and think more than just themselves. @Bold gave me a chuckle :D which would also probably be true, that’s just sad.
I think they will be there for her. Kreamer said before that Khoaffee and Kreamer facetime Elle everyday

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Major shout out to us on kyras insta stories. Kkandbabychikfila. Hi Kyra! We see you girl.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Rkp65i wrote:Major shout out to us on kyras insta stories. Kkandbabychikfila. Hi Kyra! We see you girl.
Lol I never watch insta stories I just clicked on kyras on accident and I watched it all and it had me DEAD.

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I really feel for Elle. I can’t believe some of the footage that her supposed “friends” posted of her while she was wasted. From the embarrassing footage of her drunk to the obvious discomfort she showed in many different situations, it all just feels so exploitative and icky.

I hope that Kern and Kanker really do have a genuine friendship with this girl and that they keep their friendship more private and not exploit her situation further for their videos.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

lol i heard that shout out. sup kyra and keren lmao

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Rkp65i wrote:Major shout out to us on kyras insta stories. Kkandbabychikfila. Hi Kyra! We see you girl.
She’s still with Keren? After Kerens “come play pubg with me khoa and Corinna” tweet I assumed she had left.. how rude to go do that when you have a guest. Kyra already mentioned not seeing her as much as she wanted. I don’t think she can get any farther up Corinna’s ass.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”