E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
onbreak wrote:I think all kids should have a swing set. Mine didn't because we have playgrounds everywhere.
If their parents are going to be locked in the bedroom and the office all day better in the long run.
Hope it automatically sprays sunblock, so no kids pre melanoma vlogs to sit through

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
They do need a swing set, but i would be terrified to let my kids play on that one unsupervised in THAT yard. (and we know thats the plan, give them something else to occupy them unsupervised) It's HUGE, and what do kids love to do on swings that big? swing high and fast and jump from the seats. With that thing being as big as it is, i can see Jackson splattering himself on the jagged rocks before the summer is over. They don't need a swing set that huge, but it was likely $1500+ from what i can see online, so i completely understand why Ellie bought it. LOL
What about that little hidey hole they had put in for the kids? Are they ever going to finish that thing or will they just have a sewer pipe sticking out of the ground for the rest of the time they live there? they could make that thing a super cute hangout for the boys.. it just looks bad unfinished like it is.

Jumping off was exactly my first thought as well. It's going to happen, even if they tell them never to try it.

But who are we kidding, Jared is probably going to be the one to show them how to do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Similar to the way they demonstrated to the kids how to DIVE head first into the hot tub. I will never get over that one!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

How long before someone flies off into the rocks?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Todays drama wrote:The swing set is way too big for that yard. The kids would have been much more entertained if it was smaller, had a slide, and a club house. They will be bored in no time with just swings. Sad to say, but I see someone getting hurt, Cody, Boston and Jackson are daredevils. Of course all Ellie can dream about is swinging with baby #3. Of course they had to “scream” with excitement! Ugh! Ellie has to be proud that she outdid Bonnie and Joel’s swingset. I think Bonnie’s is much more functional for the kids. Now Ellie can send the kids outside while she rests in bed because shes pregnant. Jackson can take from here. (Sarcasm).

that was the weirdest comment from her. Talking about how that was her favorite thing to do, hold babies and swing.... ummmmm maybe i'm wrong but they didnt have a swing when either of the boys were infants.. not even a porch swing, so how exactly can that be her "favorite thing"
It's almost like she tries to work either her pregnancy or the new baby into every situation, even when she has to make up weird lies to do so.. oh wait.. THATS EXACTLY WHAT SHE DOES EVERYDAY!!! I dont think her pregnancy was talked about until that point, but i guess at least we didnt get "NEW GIANT CHANGE TO OUR HOUSE....WHILE PREGNANT" as the title... Ellie was still front and center in that thumbnail though!!! Guess what Ellie. This video has exactly NOTHING to do with you.. lol
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Todays drama wrote:The swing set is way too big for that yard. The kids would have been much more entertained if it was smaller, had a slide, and a club house. They will be bored in no time with just swings. Sad to say, but I see someone getting hurt, Cody, Boston and Jackson are daredevils. Of course all Ellie can dream about is swinging with baby #3. Of course they had to “scream” with excitement! Ugh! Ellie has to be proud that she outdid Bonnie and Joel’s swingset. I think Bonnie’s is much more functional for the kids. Now Ellie can send the kids outside while she rests in bed because shes pregnant. Jackson can take from here. (Sarcasm).

that was the weirdest comment from her. Talking about how that was her favorite thing to do, hold babies and swing.... ummmmm maybe i'm wrong but they didnt have a swing when either of the boys were infants.. not even a porch swing, so how exactly can that be her "favorite thing"
It's almost like she tries to work either her pregnancy or the new baby into every situation, even when she has to make up weird lies to do so.. oh wait.. THATS EXACTLY WHAT SHE DOES EVERYDAY!!! I dont think her pregnancy was talked about until that point, but i guess at least we didnt get "NEW GIANT CHANGE TO OUR HOUSE....WHILE PREGNANT" as the title... Ellie was still front and center in that thumbnail though!!! Guess what Ellie. This video has exactly NOTHING to do with you.. lol
There’s a vlog when Cal was a baby and the ac went out and they spent the night at a reletives house and she was on a swing with him ...for all of a couple mins...but she loves it soooo much! How tender.. LMFAO :P
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Playsinrain wrote:

Omg I can't with her always bringing up this damn pregnancy. She hashtags however many weeks along she is in every Instagram picture regardless of what the pictures is about. "This vacuum is fantastic! #30weekspregnant." Like what??
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Ellie is in 99.9% of thumbnails. I've always found that annoying. She always has to be the center of attention and everyone must worship her.

Also looking on Amazon, you can get a 12 foot tall metal swingset that looks like theirs (not sure how many seats they have, the one I saw that most resembles theirs is a 4 seater) was around $2,000 including shipping. I would be PISSED if I was a neighbor having to look at that eyesore. But they don't care about other people. They only care about themselves so I'm not surprised. Things that size are not allowed where I live. It's against our bylaws.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MotherNature2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

There’s a vlog when Cal was a baby and the ac went out and they spent the night at a reletives house and she was on a swing with him ...for all of a couple mins...but she loves it soooo much! How tender.. LMFAO Image
Even when they went to visit Bryan and Missy and went to play at Mimi and Papa's eyesore (I mean playground) all she cared about was her bony ass fitting in the toddler swing. She wasn't holding a baby and swinging...
Oh, and I _think_ Jared's hip issues were congenital. He was a pole vaulter, not a gymnast. Jackson is going to be a pole vaulter too. Jared has already yammered on about going to his track meets. Hope Jackson actually wants to do track.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
There’s a vlog when Cal was a baby and the ac went out and they spent the night at a reletives house and she was on a swing with him ...for all of a couple mins...but she loves it soooo much! How tender.. LMFAO Image
Even when they went to visit Bryan and Missy and went to play at Mimi and Papa's eyesore (I mean playground) all she cared about was her bony ass fitting in the toddler swing. She wasn't holding a baby and swinging...
Oh, and I _think_ Jared's hip issues were congenital. He was a pole vaulter, not a gymnast. Jackson is going to be a pole vaulter too. Jared has already yammered on about going to his track meets. Hope Jackson actually wants to do track.

I hope he likes it too since he will do it just to make his dad happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

So it looks like I’m the only one that doesn’t think the swing set is THAT obnoxious. I was honestly expecting more from reading the comments here. However I agree it’s definitely stupid with all that pointless rock they have & they also could have gotten something with a playhouse & other cool features for the kids.

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

MotherNature2 wrote: I know...I wonder how many kids are going to have broken bones this summer. Oh ya...still no helmets on bikes or roller blades. Those people are dumb as all their rocks
The craziest thing is that they now right from wrong when it comes to child safety. In the Video ad for Best Buy in Ellie’s instagram Calvin is wearing a helmet.... but when it’s not sponsored then forget it!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIUH wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote: I know...I wonder how many kids are going to have broken bones this summer. Oh ya...still no helmets on bikes or roller blades. Those people are dumb as all their rocks
The craziest thing is that they now right from wrong when it comes to child safety. In the Video ad for Best Buy in Ellie’s instagram Calvin is wearing a helmet.... but when it’s not sponsored then forget it!!!
Sometimes they remember to throw the helmet on for the vlog too, but on IG stories the kids never have them.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Did anyone else find it sad that jered talked about memories of him putting a swing set together with his parents and grandparents while he was in diapers....um ok....guess you wore diapers pretty late in life.... but the way he says his dad is out visiting Matt and ems baby. Then does the quick “oh yeah and congrats again”
It just annoyed me how he gave so little recognition to a new family member. Guess if it’s not the griffiths it’s not worth mentioning. Unless they are bitter it’s a girl....end of rant
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

The second she found out this one was another boy...Ellie was livid and jealous everyone else was getting a girl. She only cares about the attention she will get herself #whilepregnant. That’s how narcissistic she is. I believe that’s why she didn’t give two shits about risking the baby’s health going to a Zika area or getting a spray tan amongst other stupid and dangerous stuff. She’s a shit person and bigger shit mother
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

MotherNature2 wrote:The second she found out this one was another boy...Ellie was livid and jealous everyone else was getting a girl. She only cares about the attention she will get herself #whilepregnant. That’s how narcissistic she is. I believe that’s why she didn’t give two shits about risking the baby’s health going to a Zika area or getting a spray tan amongst other stupid and dangerous stuff. She’s a shit person and bigger shit mother
I felt these words Image

gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

monstermonkey wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:Just a question, when do you think that Ellie will stop trying for a girl? I know in a past video they said they want 4 kids. Say the next baby is a boy, do you think they'll continue to try for a 5th, adoption, gender selection or just give up?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Between her religion, the desire for a girl, and her obsession with being pregnant I think we'll be seeing a fourth pregnancy announcement relatively soon after this baby is born. If the fourth is a boy I think she'll try again.
Even though they claim to be good Christians they don't follow as one. They only call themselves that to have that "we are on a pedestal because we are so good" I think they use it, solely as a title. Just as Ellie uses the title mother and wife but doesn't do anything to be active in those parts. I don't know, I think they would use gender selection but would hide it to keep up their mormon viewed self

gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

monstermonkey wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:Just a question, when do you think that Ellie will stop trying for a girl? I know in a past video they said they want 4 kids. Say the next baby is a boy, do you think they'll continue to try for a 5th, adoption, gender selection or just give up?

Between her religion, the desire for a girl, and her obsession with being pregnant I think we'll be seeing a fourth pregnancy announcement relatively soon after this baby is born. If the fourth is a boy I think she'll try again.
Even though they claim to be good Christians they don't follow as one. They only call themselves that to have that "we are on a pedestal because we are so good" I think they use it, solely as a title. Just as Ellie uses the title mother and wife but doesn't do anything to be active in those parts. I don't know, I think they would use gender selection but would hide it to keep up their mormon viewed self

gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Emmalinelola1 wrote:In today's vlog at the beginning Jared was talking about his vision problem & he says, "Ellie has just had her eyes "fixed" ".....she just got new eyeglasses.....?!?! ding bat Ellie explain this one....

I think she probably had Laser eye surgery but didn't wait til what the doctor recommends doing which is that your prescription shouldn't change for a year to have good results. Otherwise the surgery is pointless and a waste of money. But you know Ellie, she doesn't follow anything a doctor says, maybe her chiropractor recommended it?ImageImage

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Bundy wrote:Wow Ellie, you certainly splashed out for your nephew’s birthday.. $17 for the mini arcade game “SO FUN!” - that’s almost as much as the $20 watch you bought for your husband’s 30th birthday! Did Jer Bear also get a nice post it note birthday card?
Wait... she got Jared a $20 watch for his birthday????? But bought herself a $90+ kimono... :roll:
Yes, I googled the watch on Amazon. And Jared bought her a several hundred dollar pair of Tiffany ear rings for her birthday, even though his was a landmark 30th while hers was only her 27th. Oh, she got him a wooden pencil too . . . to match the wooden watch :?

And @Bundy, don't forget, Ellie unboxed Cody's gift and played with it with Jackson first before gifting it, just like she did one year with Bonnie's gift. That's like going to a dinner party with a bottle of wine, but opening it and drinking a glass at home first.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Bundy wrote:Wow Ellie, you certainly splashed out for your nephew’s birthday.. $17 for the mini arcade game “SO FUN!” - that’s almost as much as the $20 watch you bought for your husband’s 30th birthday! Did Jer Bear also get a nice post it note birthday card?
Wait... she got Jared a $20 watch for his birthday????? But bought herself a $90+ kimono... :roll:
Yes, I googled the watch on Amazon. And Jared bought her a several hundred dollar pair of Tiffany ear rings for her birthday, even though his was a landmark 30th while hers was only her 27th. Oh, she got him a wooden pencil too . . . to match the wooden watch :?

And @Bundy, don't forget, Ellie unboxed Cody's gift and played with it with Jackson first before gifting it, just like she did one year with Bonnie's gift. That's like going to a dinner party with a bottle of wine, but opening it and drinking a glass at home first.
That's right! She gave Bonnie some nice lotion and opened it and used it before giving it to her. And wasn't even embarrassed about it!

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Ellie made a comment about Jackson playing with Cody’s gift that it’s ok because it’s family and Bonnie won’t mind, but she would never do that if it wasn’t family. I wish someone did that to Ellie. Give her an opened perfume or makeup palmettes that was swatched. She’s such an arrogant person. That shoutout to Matt and Emm was despicable, almost like an “oh yeah, Congratulations, almost forgot!” I wonder if they sent a gift for Mattie? Ellie would have a melt down buying a cute girly outfit for anyone else but her baby. This is going to be so fun (haha) seeing everyone giving birth to girls except Ellie.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”