TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yeah she deleted and blocked me which is awesome. I could halfway understand the people who got deleted for liking comments against her or something but I don't think that I did that. Oh well, no love lost ... now I just don't get to see her fake nice status messages because she reads this forum.
eyesonly

Unread post by eyesonly »

What I find unfortunate is that Kailin's ex-boyfriend (baby daddy) and his family kept dissing her baby when she was pregnant. His family didn't want anything to do with her or the baby before. For one, because the baby was unplanned but also not of the same ethnicity of her baby daddy. Another reason is that her child was a girl. He acted very disappointed when she told him the gender. And her ex-bf and his family are still negative to a degree, especially her daughter's father. I wouldn't want someone around my child if they resented it. How can she not see after all his comments and negative attitude about having another kid (especially another daughter no less) and incidents like him giving her daughter a onesie saying "half filipino is better than none" is not a good thing? It's a criticism to both her and her daughter, but she seems oblivious. Practically the only thing he gave her for the baby when she was pregnant was that onesie like it was cementing a statement after he had commented with all his negativity. That's horrible to have such a person as the father. In videos when she introduced Ian (the baby daddy) when he was interacting with his other daughter that he already had - he seemed ill-mannered, not genuine, and unloving to the child he already had. The whole time she was pregnant, she kept trying to force the issue for him to care about the baby and it was embarrassing and sad for her to put herself through that. I guess it's a cautionary tale that one should be careful about who they sleep around with unless that person ends up being the mother or father of your kid- and they happen to not be a good choice for it. Though maybe she got pregnant on purpose and that would explain a lot...

Another troubling thing is, this woman can't keep a job down or an interest without changing constantly. She has a short attention span reminiscent of Laci Jane and the whole time she has been on YT - she has changed interests/aspirations/jobs/opinions/life decisions, etc frequently. She makes sudden bad decisions and then can't live with the consequences or gets tired and changes to something else while putting all her focus on the next new thing. Like with the great dane dog she used to have. He became inconvenience and she lost interest 'training' him after she was obsessed for a little while. She did seem to care about her, but she is just irresponsible. The same with her fitness extremes in the past, her making crafts, military, changing a number of different jobs and fly by night pipe dreams, and the list goes on. I'm afraid the same is true for her child. She seemed to begin to lose interest and become annoyed with having a child now (although she tried to conceive and was obsessed with babies for years now and she's still pretty young. Obsession started early.) The last few months it seems she couldn't wait to get time away by putting her baby in daycare. Last but not least - she can't even support a child to begin with. She and her baby would be homeless and penniless if it weren't for her family and the government supporting her. She has a job for a few weeks or months here and there before quitting and she mentions an online class, but that's usually it at the very most. This same irresponsible behavior has always been on display. Back when she was TTCing she spent tons of money on it when she couldn't support a baby to begin with. She wasn't working and her husband at the time didn't make enough as she commented. She used to ask for donations or help in getting funds for her various hair brained decisions too, which was annoying. Like to help feed her dog and TTC. Every time someone commented with something rational or a legit question or concern, she would get nasty and just be like all like oh well she wants what she wants and nothing else matters. Obviously common sense and the real world didn't matter. Still doesn't.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

^^^ All the talk about Ian in that- are you speaking FACTS (as in- you know for CERTAIN/have seen/witnessed all of it with your own eyes), or just going off of all the crap Kailin has prattled off?
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

tellitlikeitis wrote:^^^ All the talk about Ian in that- are you speaking FACTS (as in- you know for CERTAIN/have seen/witnessed all of it with your own eyes), or just going off of all the crap Kailin has prattled off?

I cant speak for her but a lot of what she said, I remember seeing on her facebook page and in videos she made private but shared the link with some of us. I think she hit the nail on the head. She gets bored with her choices and I do believe she is tired of the baby. She's not stable-emotionally or financially, and I do believe she needs to grow up, and make better choices in her life not only for her, but for her baby that didnt ask to be born in this crazy unstable life she is living.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

So, it's only what KAILIN has said/written? As in, no one actually knows for sure how Ian is towards them or how he truly feels, right? It's all simply hear say. I personally just don't trust everything she says. My gut feeling is that he is not as bad as she makes him out to be. I obviously have no way of knowing for sure, but that it my true feelings.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

tellitlikeitis wrote:So, it's only what KAILIN has said/written? As in, no one actually knows for sure how Ian is towards them or how he truly feels, right? It's all simply hear say. I personally just don't trust everything she says. My gut feeling is that he is not as bad as she makes him out to be. I obviously have no way of knowing for sure, but that it my true feelings.
Yes, you're right. It's all what she has said, Im curious as to what Ian and Von (too) both have to say about all this since she is always bad mouthing both of them, Im really curious to their sides of the story.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

I would LOVE to hear their side of things. I think she may over dramatize and they then come off sounding much worse than they may actually be.

Unread post by Guest »

I reserve my judgement for Ian too, because everything we've heard about him, has come from Kailin. And it's way too obvious how she still feels about Von, and that if given the chance, she would have had a kid to him. But he wasn't available, Ian was, so she got what she wanted, and moved on. Now there's all this hate to her child's father, while she's bragging about how much her ex wants her back. And even if Ian did act hesitant toward her pregnancy before, she's setting him up for failure now. With all her hate towards him, that little girl WILL be raised to resent him; and as her mother, she shouldn't set that mindset for her child to be against her father. She should let their relationship work out naturally, but she seems too immature to let anything like that happen.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

KathrynKae wrote:I reserve my judgement for Ian too, because everything we've heard about him, has come from Kailin. And it's way too obvious how she still feels about Von, and that if given the chance, she would have had a kid to him. But he wasn't available, Ian was, so she got what she wanted, and moved on. Now there's all this hate to her child's father, while she's bragging about how much her ex wants her back. And even if Ian did act hesitant toward her pregnancy before, she's setting him up for failure now. With all her hate towards him, that little girl WILL be raised to resent him; and as her mother, she shouldn't set that mindset for her child to be against her father. She should let their relationship work out naturally, but she seems too immature to let anything like that happen.
:tu: Agreed.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What happened to this Youtube mom?

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Can someone please tell me what happened to Kaitlyn I don't really know how it was spelled but she had a daughter named Cora? She was trying to conceive with her husband but they ended up getting a divorce. Then she met another guy and got pregnant by him and was still talking to her husband on off. I don't really know much but whatever happened to her she like disappeared after that one incident with the YouTube mom having someone come to her house and try to do some crazy shit. But that was on Facebook does she have a youtube channel that I'm missing?
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Re: What happened to this Youtube mom?

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Is this the one who lost a bunch of weight while her husband was deployed with the Navy or was that someone else?
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

marinewife0920 wrote:Is this the one who lost a bunch of weight while her husband was deployed with the Navy or was that someone else?
that is her, then he came home and asked for a divorce. i think about her a lot and wonder how she and cora are doing, if she is single or what happened, if she stayed in school, etc. if you see this kailin there are people that miss you!
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

yeahbuddy wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:Is this the one who lost a bunch of weight while her husband was deployed with the Navy or was that someone else?
that is her, then he came home and asked for a divorce. i think about her a lot and wonder how she and cora are doing, if she is single or what happened, if she stayed in school, etc. if you see this kailin there are people that miss you!
From what I remember, the jerk didn't even have the nerve to wait till he was home...he ended it via email while still deployed. :(
I love her and her daughter is adorable!
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Thanks. Do you know why she stopped vlogging?
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Wow! I enjoyed her! I haven't seen her since her relationship was about to end.. I enjoyed watching her.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

yeahbuddy wrote:
He didn't come home and ask for a divorce- he dumped her via email a couple of months into his deployment.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

ohgoodness wrote:
Thanks. Do you know why she stopped vlogging?
Apparently the Sandyhook stuff "scared" her and she pulled down everything.
She is very happy, has a full-time job, studying, moved into a place on her own with Cora. Ian doesn't have much to do with Cora and she is dating but going very slowly.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Yup. We're jealous. She looks soooo unhealthy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Q-Z”