KKFixYourPoolItsMay | KKandBabyJ | Part 29

AuraBor
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Unread post by AuraBor »

Muse wrote:Someone mentioned on their video that there is a shirt like that already. I searched the brand this girl mentioned yup, there it is.

OH HELL TO THE NO!!!!! Someone PLEASE call them out on Twitter cuz I don’t have one!!! Or even better Pineapples could ask her how the fuck do they profit from this unoriginality???
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

How ironic, on Kermit's twitter she says "In my opinion being fake is probably the worst trait a person can have."

Girl you are the Queen of Fake! Nothing about you is genuine or original.

I have no words.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Amanda-L wrote:
Chichi wrote: Maybe Keren should just comment on here once in a while if she feels comfortable, or maturely on her YT channels, or best yet make an honest sit down video about all these mamma issues.
Keren would never in a million years do any of those, especially not a sit down video where she's open and honest about real life and the struggles she has as a mother and what problems her children may be facing. They're too busy trying to paint themselves as a picture perfect family for a bunch of teenage girls to fawn over.

Even if she did, she'd be armed with lies to justify everything people say she does wrong. Jackson's teeth are down to genetics and the fall in the tub, not the newborn pacifier he had plugged in his mouth morning noon and night for over two years. He speaks in full, fluent sentences and only parrots when the camera is on. The boys are just naturally small and skinny, they're not being underfed. They actually eat healthy foods, they just don't show it in the vlog. Landon had his hands covered with newborn mitts and socks for the first 6 months of his life because he had bad cradle cap, not because she didn't want to cut his nails. He wasn't left to sit on his own in the mamaroo for hours on end with nothing to do other than develop a flat head, he was always included in everything. The pool fence was being custom made, the holes had been drilled in, that's why it's taken so long. The clown totally wasn't Khoa and police were dealing with it privately. Taylor isn't paid to look after the boys, she just chooses to take time out of her day and spend hours with them because she just loves them that much, it's why she does their dishes and cleans up around the house too. The doctor prescribed a steady diet of Chick-fil-A, pizza and coffee with 10 extra pumps of vanilla... and so on. Keren's a bullshitter and the minions are that gormless they believe every word she says and parrot her lies back at any of the loser bitch haters who dare question her.
What is the clown incident? (Semi-new watcher who doesn't keep up much Til now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

newbie wrote:How ironic, on Kermit's twitter she says "In my opinion being fake is probably the worst trait a person can have."

Girl you are the Queen of Fake! Nothing about you is genuine or original.

I have no words.
Lol I did.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

AuraBor wrote:
Muse wrote:Someone mentioned on their video that there is a shirt like that already. I searched the brand this girl mentioned yup, there it is.

OH HELL TO THE NO!!!!! Someone PLEASE call them out on Twitter cuz I don’t have one!!! Or even better Pineapples could ask her how the fuck do they profit from this unoriginality???
Yes they are ripping off her design, plus everyone needs to report the vlog for child nudity they filmed Jackson the whole vlog in his underwear it violates YouTube’s conditions! I find it’s easier to report on my computer because u have more options and can comment on what u are reporting on!! Plz report they need to be demonetized for not follow YouTube policy which is in place to protect these kids!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Just wanted to let you know that I messaged the girl that they copied from, I didn’t say bad shit about KK, I just wanted to let her know in a nice way, and if she replies anything I’ll post it here. If some of you want you can message her too about this thing, maybe she’ll notice something is happening if there’s more people and traffic in her dm’s. Her IG is ilsevalfre
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

webbygurl626 wrote:
AuraBor wrote:

Yes they are ripping off her design, plus everyone needs to report the vlog for child nudity they filmed Jackson the whole vlog in his underwear it violates YouTube’s conditions! I find it’s easier to report on my computer because u have more options and can comment on what u are reporting on!! Plz report they need to be demonetized for not follow YouTube policy which is in place to protect these kids!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
girl, I've reported them so many times and nothing ever happens. YouTube is crap for allowing it!

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

This woman is sooo insensitive to Landon no wonder he’s scared of water she screams when the hose turns on

Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:Woah.. this person is going to receive so much backlash [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 230309.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
someone had to say it!!!!!!

I went back, no one has commented, but I was like "woahh". I wonder if kk saw it

theres 2 comments now but you can’t see them

Maddy356
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy356 »

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CLOWN INCIDENT TO ME. I’ve seen it referenced several times and no one elaborates! Thank you!
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Faith06 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote: someone had to say it!!!!!!

I went back, no one has commented, but I was like "woahh". I wonder if kk saw it

theres 2 comments now but you can’t see them

I wondered if they were earsed or blocked

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
Chichi wrote: Maybe Keren should just comment on here once in a while if she feels comfortable, or maturely on her YT channels, or best yet make an honest sit down video about all these mamma issues.
Keren would never in a million years do any of those, especially not a sit down video where she's open and honest about real life and the struggles she has as a mother and what problems her children may be facing. They're too busy trying to paint themselves as a picture perfect family for a bunch of teenage girls to fawn over.

Even if she did, she'd be armed with lies to justify everything people say she does wrong. Jackson's teeth are down to genetics and the fall in the tub, not the newborn pacifier he had plugged in his mouth morning noon and night for over two years. He speaks in full, fluent sentences and only parrots when the camera is on. The boys are just naturally small and skinny, they're not being underfed. They actually eat healthy foods, they just don't show it in the vlog. Landon had his hands covered with newborn mitts and socks for the first 6 months of his life because he had bad cradle cap, not because she didn't want to cut his nails. He wasn't left to sit on his own in the mamaroo for hours on end with nothing to do other than develop a flat head, he was always included in everything. The pool fence was being custom made, the holes had been drilled in, that's why it's taken so long. The clown totally wasn't Khoa and police were dealing with it privately. Taylor isn't paid to look after the boys, she just chooses to take time out of her day and spend hours with them because she just loves them that much, it's why she does their dishes and cleans up around the house too. The doctor prescribed a steady diet of Chick-fil-A, pizza and coffee with 10 extra pumps of vanilla... and so on. Keren's a bullshitter and the minions are that gormless they believe every word she says and parrot her lies back at any of the loser bitch haters who dare question her.
What is the clown incident? (Semi-new watcher who doesn't keep up much Til now)

Basically back in the day (when KK lived in their old house and only had Jackson) Keren was home alone with Jackson and took him into the back yard. She conveniently set up a camera, left Jackson outside and went back into the house. A creepy dude dressed up as a clown came into the back yard via side gate and made Jackson cry. Keren came outside, saw the clown, screamed and ran inside with Jackson and the clown disappeared.

They took the video down after a while because they said they didn’t want that content on their channel when in reality it’s because it was obviously staged, the clown was Khoa dressed up and they wanted a clickbait vlog. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure the vlog blew up more than they wanted it to and they got nervous and took it down lmao

canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

Maddy356 wrote:SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CLOWN INCIDENT TO ME. I’ve seen it referenced several times and no one elaborates! Thank you!
Back in September/October of 2016 there were people dressing up as clowns and scaring people in neighborhoods all over the U.S. It made the news everywhere and was a big deal for a month or so. In one of their vlogs that is now taken down, there’s a clip where keren leaves Jackson outside for a second but leaves the camera on, and a “clown” comes into the backyard and freaks Jackson out. Keren hears Jackson crying and runs out, grabs him and the camera and is freaking out her self. Khoa conveniently wasn’t home, which is one of the reasons why everyone thinks it was staged and for views. The “clown” in the video wasn’t wearing shoes and looked to be about the same height as Khoa. Basically, they staged the whole clown thing and had Khoa dress up as clown for view$ and tried to play it off as real.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I’m not sure if anyone or I have touched on the subject here, but they must have the shitiest managers ever. (Going on a rant here)
We have seen instances of where kraken loses it makes a rant video headed in our direction. There is no way she would calm down and think..I shouldn’t post this...not even after minutes of it being up does she think that....someone tells her to calm her bush...so why do these managers not guide her on how they show the kids...
Managers suck and hopefully anyone looking for managers will see they are not looking out for the best interest of the family.

Now this part is about another you tube family but it is quite interesting to compare. The shaytards. Now when they started they talked a lot of being debt free...which they did...they also discussed setting money aside for each kid for the future. In that sense I have respect for them. They also exploited the kids (maybe not the same way as in nakedness ) but since they came back you can see the difference in the kids. Those are the oldest you tube babies that grew up on you tube.
To bad kraken doesn’t put the kids in activities. For being as sheltered as they are they are going to severely suffer trying to incorporate themselves into society as they grow
Maddy356
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy356 »

canvasveggie wrote:
Maddy356 wrote:SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CLOWN INCIDENT TO ME. I’ve seen it referenced several times and no one elaborates! Thank you!
Back in September/October of 2016 there were people dressing up as clowns and scaring people in neighborhoods all over the U.S. It made the news everywhere and was a big deal for a month or so. In one of their vlogs that is now taken down, there’s a clip where keren leaves Jackson outside for a second but leaves the camera on, and a “clown” comes into the backyard and freaks Jackson out. Keren hears Jackson crying and runs out, grabs him and the camera and is freaking out her self. Khoa conveniently wasn’t home, which is one of the reasons why everyone thinks it was staged and for views. The “clown” in the video wasn’t wearing shoes and looked to be about the same height as Khoa. Basically, they staged the whole clown thing and had Khoa dress up as clown for view$ and tried to play it off as real.

Thank you! What a couple of sociopaths!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

No thank you Keren, I do not want to buy your ugly ass copycat t-shirt.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Islandbaby14 wrote:This woman is sooo insensitive to Landon no wonder he’s scared of water she screams when the hose turns on

And literally right before her scream she says “we already know Landons not going to like it!” Obviously. She literally screams every time she’s touched by water, like a 13 year old girl. Grow up, teach your babies to enjoy running through the yard in a sprinkler.

I’d really like to see her start taking them to story times, or play dates. These are things I like to do with my oldest (baby is only 5 months so he can’t do much yet) and I feel like she would be more relatable if she acted like a mom. I started watching them last year (joined here after her rant video) and it seems like the more babies she has the less time she spends with them. She can’t handle them both for 20 minutes but can make Taylor have them all morning.
ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

Pineapples wrote:
ezence wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Ok I cant be the only nosy one wanting to know what you two chat about
nope, me too! I'm pretty sceptic tho, that whole thing seems fishy

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Sceptic about what? That I’m making it up or? Lol

Sceptic that Kermit is actually going to take the advice

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Ok I have a question for any pool owners here. We never see Khoa keeping his pool on point ( not for a long while). Also don’t see a lawn mower. Is it possible for the pool to be green after a few days? Or is it more logical they have been hiring. People to do this as of late and didn’t pay them lol
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Omg can someone please post this photo on Twitter and tag them asking if they bothered crediting this girl for her tshirt idea please hahah these two! HOW are they so dumb!?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”